Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Apr 2012 at 3:46 PM
Default My Daz Studio Renders
I've been sharing these privately over at Green Sims for many years and I figure it's time to let a few of them slip out into the open since I soon plan to release a painting for Sims 3 featuring many of my renders. I've been doing this for about 5 years and have done 3,320 renders to date, the vast majority of them being for the wrestling simulator Total Extreme Wrestling. Some of my renders are really good, some are bad and some are just plain ugly. Here's a few of the better ones I've done over the years.

A few of the TEW renders...

A few title belts that qualify since even though the textures were made externally they were still rendered in Daz Studio.

For anyone whom's interest I may have sparked until April 30th Daz 3d is giving away a lot of their software absolutely free. This includes Daz Studio Pro which comes with two of the best features you could possibly want when doing this; layered image editor and smoothing modifier. Other items of interest are...

DAZ Studio 4 Pro Regular Price: $429.95
3D Photoshop Bridge Regular Price: $199.00
Content Creator Toolkit (CCT) Regular Price: $199.95
Content Creator Toolkit (CCT) Upgrade Regular Price: $99.95
Hexagon 2.5 Regular Price: $149.95
Bryce 7 Pro Regular Price: $249.95

That's $1,300+ of legally free software even if you have no use for it now grab it, store your codes for later and use it when you want. Sure you still have to pay for models and stuff but there's plenty of free sites where you can get most anything you could want. Hell, as far as objects go you can export stuff from Sims 2 and Sims 3 with a little converting and use those in your renders. So if you're interested give it a try and have fun with it.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 26th Apr 2012 at 3:17 AM
Pretty slick! I have DAZ Studio 4 Pro myself...have been using it since DS was in beta release.

Quite possibly one of the best 3D renderers apart from Poser.