Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#551 Old 5th Mar 2019 at 4:06 PM
It's my birthday (finally. Fairy-wife eventually aged into adult so I've stopped (for now) chugging youth potions and actually Aged)

I'm not good at smack-a-gnome
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#552 Old 15th Apr 2019 at 5:43 AM Last edited by lfria : 16th Apr 2019 at 2:04 AM.
Heath Landgraab makes the best faces xD

Mad Poster
#553 Old 15th Apr 2019 at 11:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lfria
Heath Landgraab makes the best faces xD

All of your links lead to 404 error pages.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Forum Resident
#554 Old 16th Apr 2019 at 2:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Menaceman44
All of your links lead to 404 error pages.

It should be fixed now. Thanks for the heads up!
Mad Poster
#555 Old 16th Apr 2019 at 3:23 PM
Yup, all showing now.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator
#556 Old 22nd Apr 2019 at 6:43 PM
Ahh, such lovely lighting...but not much of a lovely face

- When one gets inspired by the other, the one inspires another - Anything is Possible.

You can view some of my WIPs and other stuff for TS3 on my Twitter here ---> https://twitter.com/SweetSavanita
Field Researcher
#557 Old 20th May 2019 at 6:42 AM

It's great seeing expressions like these while playing. Makes me laugh (specifically the last one). They look relatively normal otherwise ahaha
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#558 Old 17th Sep 2019 at 7:51 AM
Leigh freaking out over...himself?

Jackson seems completely done with this whole 'parenting' thing already:

Raymundo discovering he hates pancakes:

and then sulking over it for the rest of the day:
Field Researcher
#559 Old 24th Sep 2019 at 11:19 AM

I love expressive sims, this girl's a total savage.
Lab Assistant
#560 Old 3rd Oct 2019 at 5:06 AM
I always seem to find Zanzibar giving everything the evil eye. I'm not sure if he likes intimidating people, or if he's just stuck like that...

Lab Assistant
#561 Old 4th Oct 2019 at 9:50 AM
mightyena, same here. Claus and his mother love idling on 'mean' faces even though they're generally friendly... i think...
Screenshots

omnis mundi creatura
Lab Assistant
#562 Old 7th Oct 2019 at 3:15 AM
Haha, at least Z has the excuse of being evil!
Lab Assistant
#563 Old 30th Oct 2019 at 4:18 AM
Daydreaming:

This townie needs to lay off the coffee:

Hampton's exercise regime looks... painful:
Lab Assistant
#564 Old 1st Nov 2019 at 2:36 PM
This young man just had a wonderful date, dinner and all, yet he pulls this face...

Lab Assistant
#565 Old 20th Dec 2019 at 4:38 PM
According to his map tag, this guy's current mood is "very happy". Yeah, he looks it...

He agrees to move in with his girlfriend, and then immediately pulls this face. You could've just said no!

Meanwhile Cameron seems to have had a little too much to drink at his party.
Cameron: *wobbles into his room* Teehehehe, I can see my eyebrows...

Hector: This conversation physically broke my brain
Lab Assistant
#567 Old 7th Jan 2020 at 3:19 AM
What is it with my Sims and being so bloomin' grumpy?

You're supposed to be 'elated'!

I don't know what Carlos just said, but whatever it was he shouldn't have said it!:

C'mon guys, would it kill you to smile once in a while?

... Okay, never mind.

Okay, this one's hard to call. I'm gonna go with either "carefree" or "indigestion"
Forum Resident
#568 Old 5th Feb 2020 at 5:46 PM
Sometimes I forget to pay the bills because I'm too engrossed with other things.

Jessica is a feisty one indeed.

A glance at the night scenery while driving home.

Previous Game: Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY Edition (100% riddles completed; now I know why I've always been fascinated with The Riddler, lol.)

Next Game: Batman Arkham City GOTY Edition
Lab Assistant
#569 Old 9th Feb 2020 at 11:57 AM
One of the townies attempting a Mr. Spock impression:

Lab Assistant
#570 Old 15th Feb 2020 at 12:52 AM
Tiger's date seems to have gone well:

I'm notcertain if this is 'tired' face, 'bored' face, or 'I've just been brained with a piece of 2x4' face...

This one is definitely 'awkward flirting' face!

I think she's got the 'I want to speak to the manager' face down:

Forum Resident
#571 Old 15th Feb 2020 at 4:44 PM
According to the mod that shall not be named, the mother cheated on her husband twice. Once with her brother-in-law and once with her sister-in-law's husband. I suspect the daughter knows this and is why she is usually performing negative socials with her mother. Despite being a diva, her mother is the only one in her relationship panel she has a disliked relationship with while her mother has 7 disliked relationship statuses including her daughter.

The mother came home from the gym wanting to kiss her husband and found him talking to the maid which she was not happy about. Thought it's interesting how the father is looking at his daughter like he's trying to make the marriage work and will often think about his unborn child but silently suffering. He is a family-orientated Sim which usually means they are most likely to try to work things out than break up or divorce. It's also fascinating that I had in mind that this couple the wife would be a pushover as her husband is lenient...aka friendly. Despite, the wife having the family-orientated trait as well. This is why TS3 Sims are the best to me because they are so much more than just traits and have their own personality and wants they pursue.

Previous Game: Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY Edition (100% riddles completed; now I know why I've always been fascinated with The Riddler, lol.)

Next Game: Batman Arkham City GOTY Edition
Lab Assistant
#572 Old 2nd Mar 2020 at 5:03 AM
Stirling has finally started emoting! I was getting concerned his default "I'm done with life" expression was the only one he could make...

Stirling: Hmm tmm tmm, step 5, measure out one spoon of cinnamon, add rest of tin to waffle mix...

Stirling: Ok, oven at 392 degrees, sit back, relax, and... wait, is this oven in Celsius or Fahrenheit? Uh oh...
(from the fire that ensued, I suspect it was a gas oven, and he'd somehow managed to set it to gas mark 392...)

Ok, it happened on an alternate save, so it doesn't quite count, but still!

Meanwhile, nothing Layne does ever convinces me that he is not in fact, a sociopath...

Layne: *sinister plotting*
Field Researcher
#573 Old 4th Apr 2020 at 12:21 AM
Necro!

AAAH, Stirling is in my house! (lol I think it's neat I'm not the only one who loves that house!)

Gawd, Lothar. Can, you, not?

Oh great, now your brother's doing it too. This had better not be contagious.

Ugh. Yanno, this might be payback for me putting them in those ugly sweaters last December.

That smirk tells it all. Jerk.

Yeah, no, no thank you. Nothing's worse than them doing THAT when you direct them to do something in-game.

Dead Ringers
Discord: RedBaroness13
Lab Assistant
#574 Old 24th Apr 2020 at 4:47 AM
Someone's not a fan of babysitting...

Ah yes, the "I'm trying to blot out the existential dread" smile. Canada has been walking around with this dead inside expression for almost a full day now, and it's starting to freak me out a little.

Apparently, this is the face of someone who's 'Elated'... Louis must be allergic to fun

#575 Old 23rd Jul 2020 at 10:29 AM
Xavier has seen some stuff...

In all seriousness why are Maxis expressions like this?
Screenshots
Page 23 of 25