Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
#101 Old 6th Jul 2013 at 4:25 AM
I will still be playing The Sims 3 for awhile and wait to see what The Sims 4 has to offer! And I've been playing The Sims 2 too so..i feel bad for my laptop x.x IF i have no space, i might have to remove Sims 3 for Sims 4, i will not uninstall Sims 2 anytime soon xD
Advertisement
Test Subject
#102 Old 6th Jul 2013 at 5:49 PM
No I wont keep playing The Sims 3. I'm going to buy The Sims 4 the first day it comes to stores, and see if the game is worth it. (In my opinion) If there's too many glitches and bugs, I wont buy any expansion packs from EA ever again. Ever.
Instructor
#103 Old 6th Jul 2013 at 5:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Takeiteasyreimu
No I wont keep playing The Sims 3. I'm going to buy The Sims 4 the first day it comes to stores, and see if the game is worth it. (In my opinion) If there's too many glitches and bugs, I wont buy any expansion packs from EA ever again. Ever.

Thank you, you can be our guinea pig!
Alchemist
#104 Old 6th Jul 2013 at 6:36 PM
I will wait until I have a powerful enough computer AND until the game is moddable.

Just call me Nikel
Theorist
#105 Old 6th Jul 2013 at 9:40 PM
Probably not. The Expansions keep me interested for like a week at best and I'll probably enjoy The Sims 4's art style a lot more which will keep me playing for longer. I hate pudding faces, at least TS2 faces had a little bit of character in base game and you could easily mod them to look like celebs.

*drools over TS2 Benedict Cumberbatch sim*
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#106 Old 6th Jul 2013 at 10:30 PM
Originally Posted by Takeiteasyreimu

Quote: Originally posted by The SimWhisperer
Thank you, you can be our guinea pig!

Wonderful! We want details of all bugs and pictures!

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Page 5 of 5