Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Jul 2013 at 8:03 AM
Default Open letter to Simgurus regarding CAS or Create-A-Sim in TS4
I am thinking of doing a open letter to the Simgurus in regards with CAS or Create-A-Sim for TS4

To all the Simgurus including Simgurugraham,Ryan Vaughn and the developers

I was excited that the Sims 3 was coming out in 2009 but when I installed the game and headed for CAS Create-A-Sim,I was dead disappointed about it,when I had a look at both genders,nearly everyone in both genders from young to old had the same bodyshape or body type,but that was sorted out by people who cared about the game to start making mods for CAS,when Late Night came out I was still disappointed because the muscle size slider was still minimal and did no justice when I tried to make my favorite female bodybuilders from the 90s I.E Laura Creavelle,Tazzie Colomb,Betty Viana,Carla Gutierrez and etc.The request is either make the following sliders better or extend the limits for the following and also introduce new sliders like:

Muscle Size
Weight Slider
Bicep Slider
Calve Slider
Butt Slider

Here is a screenshot or two to show what I mean by bodyshapes:

Also some of us or simmers have been asking if additional sliders that allow customization for the legs,arms,neck,jaws and etc

My finishing point is that hopefully the Sims 4 CAS will give us the freedom to customize the image of our sims to our own liking or flavor and also in TS4 the sims of both genders should have a variety of bodyshapes,that alone will make TS4 more improved than TS3

Regards
Mr_Alex
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 30th Jul 2013 at 8:51 AM
with all due respect i doubt ea maxis devs will consider or even read this or any simmer suggestions. but you do make good points.

it amuses me that people think ea maxis developers are actually paying attention to these forums and give a fraction of a turd about our complaints

majority of those of which wont consider getting it regardless
Test Subject
#3 Old 30th Jul 2013 at 3:14 PM
Hmm... I might have to print this out and 'discreetly' drop it off at the EA office downtown...
Instructor
#4 Old 30th Jul 2013 at 5:08 PM
I must be the only person who isn't too fussy about the bodyshapes and find too many sliders fiddly. Although I'd be quite happy with the 6-7 bodyshapes listed and perhaps a slider to make them thinner or fatter.

They could put in every bodyshape with complete customization including number of toenails chosen but it wont matter if the gameplay is bad/broken.

Love does not consist of two people looking at each other, but of looking together in the right direction. - Antoine de Exupery
And all the maladies of the world burst forth from Pandora's cooch
#5 Old 30th Jul 2013 at 6:13 PM
Go right ahead and send this to EA. It probably won't matter in the slightest, but hey, if you want to...