Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#101 Old 22nd Dec 2012 at 4:47 PM
My brothel is now worth 175k haha. Here's my brothel now:

and a picture of my prositutes/family members:

from left to right, Iris, my party animal and friendly sim, she's getting old now and appears to be all partied out my insane and inappropriate whore, Kim. Iris' teen daughter Eden who turned out to have the klepto and mooch traits. Tabitha, another teen I have ready to start working at the brothel when she ages up tomorrow and May, the brothel leader if you will. She has the neat and natural cook traits, she is holding her son Sin She also has two other sons I've put into boarding school until they age up.... watermelons don't seem to be working for me ¬¬
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#102 Old 22nd Dec 2012 at 9:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by louiseamanda
My brothel is now worth 175k haha. Here's my brothel now:

and a picture of my prositutes/family members:

from left to right, Iris, my party animal and friendly sim, she's getting old now and appears to be all partied out my insane and inappropriate whore, Kim. Iris' teen daughter Eden who turned out to have the klepto and mooch traits. Tabitha, another teen I have ready to start working at the brothel when she ages up tomorrow and May, the brothel leader if you will. She has the neat and natural cook traits, she is holding her son Sin She also has two other sons I've put into boarding school until they age up.... watermelons don't seem to be working for me ¬¬
usually when i actually use watermelons(i don't often i get lazy and just use a mod to set it.... i know im lazy....)i make them eat about 3 to 5 and make sure they don't eat apples after wards (i used to have that problem when my sim also did a lot of farming...)
Test Subject
#103 Old 6th Jan 2013 at 7:07 PM
Default Thank you for the great challenge!
I wanted to say thanks, because I tried this out and really enjoyed it very much. It definitely challenged my normal playstyle. I almost always play happily married sims and I had no idea how difficult it could be to juggle the "romances" of my girl's clients. Sims are terribly judgemental, and I kept getting the "girl has a naughty reputation". Ugh!

Due to my husband's suggestion, I made a houseful of girls who were various supernaturals. My best earning girl ended up being the werewolf girl, who was a friendly party-animal, she threw so many parties, and was friends with every client! Her name was Snuggles Lupin.

Last, I want to add, since I did this during the holiday season, there was no end to the "ho ho ho" jokes at my house. :D
Instructor
#104 Old 31st Jan 2013 at 11:36 PM
Omg I just started this. It is really fun!

the gurls

Candi's first client.

Belinda's first client.
Test Subject
#105 Old 25th Feb 2013 at 3:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by dedreav0531
If you want to make it more challenging, what I did is I used the mods Woohoor and Kama Simtra(Twallan's Mods from NRaas). The Kama Simtra lets you have actual "working sims" by allowing the sim to become a "professional"(prostitute) and get paid for every time the woohoo. The kama simtra mod has a option in it to set the pay the sim receives for the woohoo,

I have really been trying to install the Woohooer mod and it frustrates me because I have tried to follow all the directions but I can't get it to work. I have no other mods installed but I have downloaded CC. What should I do? Please help
Field Researcher
#106 Old 25th Feb 2013 at 9:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by BleessK
I have really been trying to install the Woohooer mod and it frustrates me because I have tried to follow all the directions but I can't get it to work. I have no other mods installed but I have downloaded CC. What should I do? Please help

If you've downloaded other CC than SimPacks then I assume you have your Mods folder and resource-file set up. If that's what you don't know what to do there's really simple instructions on this site.

Other than that you just download the woohooer package file from Nraas site, and drop it in to the Mods folder. That's it. Of course you might want to tweak some settings but you do that in-game (click on sim, select Nraas, select Woohooer and there you go).
Field Researcher
#107 Old 25th Feb 2013 at 2:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BleessK

You may need to check for any CC that may conflict with the Woohooer. The Woohooer is very simple to install, just place it in the mods folder. If it installed then you should have another menu on the City Hall, Computer, and Active Sims.
Inventor
#108 Old 6th Mar 2013 at 12:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simtastic2
Omg I just started this. It is really fun!

the gurls

Candi's first client.

Belinda's first client.

someone likes to turn their graphics up all the way.

welcome to the club :D
Lab Assistant
#109 Old 9th Mar 2013 at 1:22 PM
I applaud all of you who do this or try it. Right now I'm just trying to learn how to take pictures so I can post my activities on Twitter so this is definitely going on the back burner but fingers crossed.
Lab Assistant
#110 Old 14th Apr 2013 at 7:31 PM
@Amanda: I love your brothel so much! I had to switch computers and totally redo my brothel challenge, so I hope you don't mind if I base mine off yours. I'll post some pictures once I get it up and running.
Mad Poster
#111 Old 22nd Apr 2013 at 1:12 AM
Question for OP and/or anyone else playing this with Seasons: what do you do with gifts? One of my working girls is a witch, so because of laziness I prefer to cast a love charm on all of her clients, but subsequently she receives a lot of gifts through the mail. I'm tempted to sell them, but I really can't decide if it would count as cheating.
Field Researcher
#112 Old 22nd Apr 2013 at 5:13 AM
I keep the gifted painting and other decorations and hang them up throughout the house.

Quote: Originally posted by BL00DIEDHELL
Question for OP and/or anyone else playing this with Seasons: what do you do with gifts? One of my working girls is a witch, so because of laziness I prefer to cast a love charm on all of her clients, but subsequently she receives a lot of gifts through the mail. I'm tempted to sell them, but I really can't decide if it would count as cheating.
Mad Poster
#113 Old 22nd Apr 2013 at 4:07 PM
They don't really fit the decor I'm trying to go for, but I could always hang them up in the girls' private area. ...And by that I don't mean their genitals. Thanks.
Field Researcher
#114 Old 22nd Apr 2013 at 11:27 PM
A lot of the decor I receive fits well in the nursery.

Quote: Originally posted by BL00DIEDHELL
They don't really fit the decor I'm trying to go for, but I could always hang them up in the girls' private area. ...And by that I don't mean their genitals. Thanks.
Instructor
#115 Old 24th Apr 2013 at 3:23 PM
sounds interesting going off to try
Test Subject
#116 Old 25th Apr 2013 at 9:30 PM
This sounds awesome. I may be giving this a go as my first ever Legacy... Never tried one of these challenges before, but I'm starting to get bored of my plain old Sims gameplay, even with all the fancy expansions and lovely mods.
Test Subject
#117 Old 22nd May 2013 at 7:14 PM
Ha! This challenge has caught my attention! I believe I will be trying it out as soon as I get my 100 Baby Challenge closer to being done. =)
Test Subject
#118 Old 25th Jun 2013 at 2:58 PM
BROTHEL BABY << Click to view

So, I made it a Let's Play series (my first one). :D
Field Researcher
#119 Old 25th Jun 2013 at 7:00 PM
I have a problem....my girls drained ever sim of their money using the Woohooer lol. So now everybody in town is broke and can't afford the girls. Oh, btw I have a alien girl know. I'm thinkking of moving the girls to another town.
Test Subject
#120 Old 12th Aug 2013 at 5:54 AM
I think this will be interesting. I think I am going to try it.
Test Subject
#121 Old 22nd Aug 2013 at 11:06 PM
So Ive started this out! I picked Bridgeport, and I have the WooHooer mod. I stuck to the 3000$ limit to make my starter brothel. I absolutely HAD to use the Castaway CC. I wanted my Sims to even dress kinda poor looking at first, then as they make money I'll 'buy' them new clothes too.

Heres my starter!

Ali, in the red shirt, is my Unlucky and Hates Children sim. Then Kelly, with the ponytail is a Klepto and a Mooch.

Heres Tina, shes my Flirty and Great Kisser
Lab Assistant
#122 Old 12th Sep 2013 at 11:45 PM
Well, even though this thread hasn't been posted in for three weeks, I really liked this challenge and I've just started this up. And I'll just show off my girls as well. :P

This is Briseis Vigilanus, Genie and the brothel's Neat and Natural Cook.

Lillith de Lioncourt, Flirty Vampire and a Great Kisser.

Our lovely Pandora Box, a Witch who is Unlucky and Dislikes Children. So accordingly she will be our main source of children, also because she won't live as long as the others will. (And as I have Woohoer, she can only partake in Risky Woohoo.)

And last but not least, Trixie Pixie, our Fairy. Now, with her I swapped some traits around since I felt that would fit better. So she is Insane and a Party Animal.

All of them together as a bonus since I just really liked them and want to show them off. Sue me. x)
Lab Assistant
#123 Old 14th Sep 2013 at 12:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ribbonista
I'm starting off with three, because making Sims is a very delicate process for me that I need to handle with loooove and caaare//

You're not kidding, it took me three days to make mine. (That includes looking for custom content/poses for this particular theme.) xD I could've done it slightly faster but my game crashed when I was about to save my last one to the bin. So I had to recreate her from scratch and that sucks since it takes me ages to load every page of clothing.

On another note, my plan for making the Witch the main breeder didn't work out too well. The Vampire and the Fairy decided that they should get knocked up as well. So now I have three babies instead of one. (I suspect that working bed. Which is funny since I had no idea who the fathers were until the babies were born.) I'll post pics when they age up to toddler.
Instructor
#124 Old 14th Sep 2013 at 8:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Baboontje
You're not kidding, it took me three days to make mine. (That includes looking for custom content/poses for this particular theme.) xD I could've done it slightly faster but my game crashed when I was about to save my last one to the bin. So I had to recreate her from scratch and that sucks since it takes me ages to load every page of clothing.

On another note, my plan for making the Witch the main breeder didn't work out too well. The Vampire and the Fairy decided that they should get knocked up as well. So now I have three babies instead of one. (I suspect that working bed. Which is funny since I had no idea who the fathers were until the babies were born.) I'll post pics when they age up to toddler.

I look forward to seeing the pics! :o I don't have any expansion packs, so seeing a vampire/fairy/witch baby should be interesting... I'm also completely clueless in the mod department, so I'm basically relying on my imagination for this challenge *__* Guess I should get to work on finding some customers x')
Instructor
#125 Old 14th Sep 2013 at 8:40 PM
Default Babette
Last one for a while, I swear!! xD But I just love her so much, I could't resist showing you. Her name is Babette Rousseau, and she's my Flirty/Great Kisser. I've wanted to use this hairstyle SO BAD and I'm so glad I was finally able u__u <33

Am I the only one that thinks she looks a little bit like Marina Diamandis from the back??
Page 5 of 9