Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Oct 2016 at 9:01 PM
Default Role Models Challenge for the Sims 4
This challenge was originally a Sims 3 challenge but I decided to make this challenge for the Sims 4 because I thought it was a really good challenge.

Story

Two sims were caught destroying property. Instead of going to prison they choose to take care of two children that were abandoned by their parents.
(The sims can be any gender but I recommend having the same sex sim.)

~Mods are fine as long as they don't affect the game play or cheat for your sims.

~No maids or repairman allowed, your sim has to clean up around the house and fix broken things.

~Your sims can not have any children since they are already taking care of children.

~Your two sims may find sims to have a relationship with but they can not try for a baby.

~The lifespan can be set to whatever. But I recommend the long life span so your game play will be easier.

~You can use cheats to reset your sim and money cheats to make the house.

Creating your sims

Create two young adult sims. You can use custom content to make, but make your sims look rebellious and mean, the opposite of role models.
They must have TWO of the following traits. The last trait you can choose yourself. You can also choose any aspiration.
~Confident
~Outgoing
~Hates Children
~Family Oriented
~Evil
~Mean
~Slob
~Childish
~Perfectionist
~Art Lover
~Hot Headed
~Romantic
~Cheerful
~Active
~Creative

Create two child sims. You can also use custom content for these sims. What I recommend for now is to make the two children look like they are poor at first and have bad clothing.(See down below for more information.) You can choose a trait for the children. You can choose any aspiration as well.

Creating the House

~You can buy or build the house.

~You can do what you want with the house. Money cheats are allowed.

The house must have:
~One living room
~One kitchen
~One dining room
~Four bedrooms, one for each sim
~One garden
~One room full of toys for the kids
~One fun room for the adults
~Two bathrooms
~You may have computers.

The Goal of the Challenge

~The goal of the challenge is to have your young adult sims raise the children till they are young adult themselves and can move themselves out and start families.

~The young adult sims can help the children with their homework but they don't always have to. The children have to have A's in school before they age up.They should also get A's when they become teens.

~When the children become teens they can get part time jobs to assist their guardians earn money.

~When they are teens they can help around the house. They should at least have a level 3 of the cooking, handiness, gardening, or fishing skill. You don't need to have all of them but have at least one for both teens.

~When your children are young adults you can move them out and your two guardians can get married and have children if they can.

~When your finish building or buying the home for your sims change their money to $1,000. When you get to $3000 you can change the clothes for your two children and make it seem like they aren't poor but like they have a good family.

Thank you for reading this challenge. If someone can give me the link to the original challenge I would like that. If someone has already made this challenge tell me.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 6th Sep 2017 at 10:18 AM
Cool, will do did even though imma n00b
Imma put a twist where one of the sims is a mermaid
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 6th Sep 2017 at 10:19 AM
Oh and how do you get part time jobs (see XD)
Scholar
#4 Old 6th Sep 2017 at 9:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CallistaTheSim
Oh and how do you get part time jobs (see XD)

Its in the phone menu soon as the sims become teenagers. Teens can work as barista, manual laborer, babysitter and something else I forgot. I wouldn't redommend these, though, seeing that a teen can make more money in the same time by fruit picking in the wild, mining, gardening or woodworking (even if low level).
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 9th Sep 2017 at 2:32 AM
Thank you so much! I sometimes feel so stupid asking these questions D: