Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Jul 2017 at 6:35 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Supernatural, University Life, Island Paradise
Default can't make kids stop hating mom HELP PLEASE!!!!
i'm having a problem!!! so I just started using mods. my current family is a mom, a daughter, and daughter's imaginary friend (turned real). so I couldn't get the baby sitter to leave & I decided to have the mom kill the baby sitter (using Dexter's bear mod). I wasn't thinking about it & she killed the baby sitter right in front of the kids. now both the kids hate the mom, & I can't get them to stop hating her. I tried using cheats to raise their relationship bars up all the way (made them best friends) but the bars just go back down all on their own! and they go down to completely hating the mom really quickly. I don't know what to do to make them like each other again. any tips to fix the problem?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 18th Jul 2017 at 8:52 AM
I suppose reverting to an older game save and resetting the babysitter instead of killing them in front of the children would be out of the question?
Site Helper
#3 Old 18th Jul 2017 at 4:11 PM
Remove the Dexter the bear mod. Clear the caches.

Now use Testing Cheats to right click the Creeped Out moodlet and get rid of it.

Repair the relationship. Once you have confirmed that it's staying the way it should, you can consider putting the Dexter mod back in.

Or you can give all the kids one of the traits that enjoy watching a murder and see if it's retroactive, if you don't mind a generation of psychopaths and sociopaths in that family.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 18th Jul 2017 at 9:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ghost sdoj
Remove the Dexter the bear mod. Clear the caches.

Now use Testing Cheats to right click the Creeped Out moodlet and get rid of it.

Repair the relationship. Once you have confirmed that it's staying the way it should, you can consider putting the Dexter mod back in.

Or you can give all the kids one of the traits that enjoy watching a murder and see if it's retroactive, if you don't mind a generation of psychopaths and sociopaths in that family.

what traits "enjoy watching a murder"? evil?
Site Helper
#5 Old 19th Jul 2017 at 3:41 PM
Evil, yes, although it's possible that Mean Spirited might also work.

(I've noticed that overall, Mean-Spirited sims are actually eviler than Evil sims are.)

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook