Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Oct 2014 at 12:06 AM
Default Two of same sex get engaged? than get married?
and how? for i cant see it and it's 2 females but i cant see how
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 23rd Oct 2014 at 12:21 AM
Well you can create same sex married couples in CAS, so I don't see why you wouldn't be able to in actual gameplay. I haven't yet tried though however.
Test Subject
#3 Old 23rd Oct 2014 at 12:23 AM
The same way any other couple, really. It works exactly the same.
Instructor
#4 Old 23rd Oct 2014 at 12:35 AM
Yea, it's the same as anyone else. Just keep doing the same old "Get To Know", "Heartfelt Compliment", "Flirt" routine and eventually you'll be able to ask them out and all the fun things that come after that.
Retired
retired moderator
#5 Old 23rd Oct 2014 at 12:38 AM
My, how positively scandalous! I may faint!

CAW Wiki - A wiki for CAW users. Feel free to edit.

GON OUT, BACKSON, BISY BACKSON
Forum Resident
#6 Old 23rd Oct 2014 at 2:42 AM
What's the question >.>
Field Researcher
#7 Old 23rd Oct 2014 at 9:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by melbrewer367
Yea, it's the same as anyone else. Just keep doing the same old "Get To Know", "Heartfelt Compliment", "Flirt" routine and eventually you'll be able to ask them out and all the fun things that come after that.

Not the getting knocked up part though. Not that it's fun getting knocked up.
Instructor
#8 Old 23rd Oct 2014 at 6:19 PM
Is the OP saying he or she is not getting the option to do it? If so, perhaps one of the sims is a teen? Unlike past Sims games, teens are virtually indistinguishable from adults in this game. I've at times wondering why I couldn't interact romantically with another sim only to discover that sim was a teen.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 24th Oct 2014 at 5:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Motoki
Is the OP saying he or she is not getting the option to do it? If so, perhaps one of the sims is a teen? Unlike past Sims games, teens are virtually indistinguishable from adults in this game. I've at times wondering why I couldn't interact romantically with another sim only to discover that sim was a teen.

Persactly! My first Sim spent ages with (me trying different options for them) with a teen before I realised I wasn't getting that third trait... because it was my first Sim's interactions and I wasn't aware/alert that there was supposed to be a vacant trait box if there were some left to discover. Perhaps the OP should check that? Teens only get two traits while adults get three.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 25th Oct 2014 at 2:00 AM
i can only ask not why? it's a game and you can do the same in real life too you know XD maybe not in all countrys but in most and well i like to have the choose but EA most not choose for us!
Instructor
#11 Old 25th Oct 2014 at 4:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by glastduke2131
Not the getting knocked up part though. Not that it's fun getting knocked up.

Haha. Well that's true, unless you download the Babies for Everybody mod. Which I have done, and it's quite hilarious to see guys holding their huge pregnant bellies and making labor pains.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 25th Oct 2014 at 12:30 PM
I never tried to create a same sex couple, but I saw that in default, sims are hetero.
what should you do to make your sims gay (not bisex) in game?

Che il sultano mantenga le tradizioni nella propria terra, ma non tenti di imporle ad altri regnanti.
That the sultan may keep his tradition in his own land, but not attempt to force them on other rulers.
(Vlad Țepeș)
Stupid people are stupid
#13 Old 25th Oct 2014 at 12:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AliceSacco
I never tried to create a same sex couple, but I saw that in default, sims are hetero.
what should you do to make your sims gay (not bisex) in game?

Sims are per definition bisexual, IMO. They don't care with whome you ask them to flirt. If you let them flirt with a same sex sim,they'll fall in love.
Sockpuppet
#14 Old 25th Oct 2014 at 1:05 PM
I have a same sex couple, it was difficult to get them to like each other romantically, but they're now married :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 25th Oct 2014 at 4:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AngelFrouk
Sims are per definition bisexual, IMO. They don't care with whome you ask them to flirt. If you let them flirt with a same sex sim,they'll fall in love.

So is just like The Sims 2.
I don't mind choosing your sim sexual orientation (only during teenage age, or when you build your sim you can choose sexual orientation), but I would like to see that, when sexual orientation is decided (maybe during teenage), you can't change it anymore, and I would like to see sims not being attracted at all by people of the sex they don't care for. After all, a hetero stay cold in front of people of the same sex, while a gay would have no interest in a romantic relationship with people of the other sex, it doesn't matter how much somebody flirt with them)

Che il sultano mantenga le tradizioni nella propria terra, ma non tenti di imporle ad altri regnanti.
That the sultan may keep his tradition in his own land, but not attempt to force them on other rulers.
(Vlad Țepeș)