Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Oct 2018 at 2:07 PM Last edited by KiruKiru : 17th Oct 2018 at 12:58 PM. Reason: problem solved
WCIF - Fjord Mane (solved)
Hello, apologies for asking so soon again, i was browsing and found some great mane for a Fjord horse by SLS, but when i try te download on theri website im greeted with a strange coded website and dontknow what todo.

I had found the hair on this page, http://sugarslegacystables.weebly.c...horse-hair.html
they looked like this:

If anyone could help me with alternative links these id be very gratefull.
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 16th Oct 2018 at 10:20 PM
I right clicked on the links and clicked 'open in new tab' and it immediately downloaded the files in question for me. Try that first since Sugar has a pretty strict policy on redistribution, stated at the top of the page you linked.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 17th Oct 2018 at 12:28 PM Last edited by KiruKiru : 17th Oct 2018 at 12:33 PM. Reason: added image.
That didnt work for me, whenever i open the links (either pack or sims3pack) in a new tab or directly click on them i get something like this:

Do you know if this person has another place they have their downloads?
they have a lot of lovely horse items. and their beautifull.
But none of the downloads links seem to be working for me, doesnt matter if i just click them or right click and open in a new tab, i either get a bunch of code or weird symbols.
I understand the owner of the mod wouldnt want them redistributed elsewhere but the links dont seem to work for me.

is there something my browser is missing to read the script maybe?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 17th Oct 2018 at 12:41 PM
Sorry for the doublepost, im not sure why, but my firefox wouldnt download but google chrome did. im very sorry for not trying so earlier.
Instructor
#5 Old 21st Oct 2018 at 1:35 AM