Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Mar 2014 at 11:26 PM
Default Mesh Joints(?)
Hi

I used the mesh from an earring accessory to complete a badge/belt buckle type of accessory. (milkshape 3d)
Everything looks good when I import it into TSRW, but when I do the sample animation and the body moves around a little, the accessory moves the way the earring used to, and disappears into the body. It says there is one "bone" that I'm guessing relates to this motion and I don't understand how to remove it or change it or edit it...

Help!
Thanks =)
Advertisement
Sockpuppet
#2 Old 28th Mar 2014 at 12:00 AM
You can select all vertice of the mesh in milkshape, then visit the joint tab(far right)
Almost at the bottom there are 4 drop down menu's were all the joints are listed.
You want to assigne it to:
box 1--spine=66
box 2--pelvis =25
box 3--spine 1 =9
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 28th Mar 2014 at 9:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BloomsBase
You can select all vertice of the mesh in milkshape, then visit the joint tab(far right)
Almost at the bottom there are 4 drop down menu's were all the joints are listed.
You want to assigne it to:
box 1--spine=66
box 2--pelvis =25
box 3--spine 1 =9

Thank you for the help, but I don't see any drop down menus, and when I select all the vertices, it says there are no joints. Then in TSRW it says there is one "transformation" bone...

I think I'm in over my head haha.
Sockpuppet
#4 Old 31st Mar 2014 at 11:02 AM
Import a existing basegame accesoire into milkshape first, delete it and import your custom accesoire.
That way you bring in a skeleton and joints will be listed.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 31st Mar 2014 at 9:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BloomsBase
Import a existing basegame accesoire into milkshape first, delete it and import your custom accesoire.
That way you bring in a skeleton and joints will be listed.

Awesome thank you!