Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Less Frequent NPC Pushups (1.19)

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 529 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 46,605 Views
Uploaded: 7th Oct 2014 at 12:32 AM
Updated: 9th Jun 2016 at 4:31 PM - Update for 1.19 patch
This mod is updated to V5 for the 1.19 patch.

This is updated to V4 for the 1.16.61 patch.

This mod is updated to V3 for the January 13th patch.

This mod is updated to V2 for the December 16th patch.

This mod prevents most of the pushups which NPC sims are constantly doing while jogging through the hood, walking into the venues, etc. This mod is NOT the same as a "No Autonomous Pushups" mod, which might be used to prevent our Active sims from choosing this action when Free Will is turned on.

The mod here has nothing to do with our active sims, at least not to my knowledge and experience from watching the game with this mod installed. I'm simply targeting the joggers primarily, so they cannot choose to stop and do the pushups constantly. I have also not seen a sim walk into a bar or lounge and immediately do pushups when using this mod, but I have seen sims a couple times walk into a Gym and do pushups, which is fine by me because it's a Gym.

This is an XML mod using the sim_doPushUps_NPCSituation_E882D22F_00000000_0000000000009DD5.xml resource. Unzip this mod and place the .package file in the Mods folder (or a subfolder).

Additional Credits:
Created with the use of s4pe by Kuree and Sims4Group, and the XML Extractor by velocitygrass.
And the Sims 4 XML Extractor by scumbumbo.