Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Jun 2018 at 9:50 AM
Default 2 Glasses
Ok went into new game-create a sim....spawned a female sim wearing 2 pairs of glasses(see pics). removed the top pair but she was wearing a pair of round sunglasses I don't even have,couldn't find them anywhere.....anyone had this happen.
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 10th Jun 2018 at 9:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by procian57
Ok went into new game-create a sim....spawned a female sim wearing 2 pairs of glasses(see pics). removed the top pair but she was wearing a pair of round sunglasses I don't even have,couldn't find them anywhere.....anyone had this happen.
these are the pictures....very strange.
Screenshots
Scholar
#3 Old 10th Jun 2018 at 12:40 PM
Bad Categorizing by a creator one would say, try removing everything on all categories, the glasses could be a "hat", or earring, necklace, or even lower down such as gloves, rings, or possibly even shoes.

So remove everything until your sim is as naked as possible, and next I suggest you try to find those glasses and fix them or delete it otherwise it will only happen again one day.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 10th Jun 2018 at 7:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Citysim
Bad Categorizing by a creator one would say, try removing everything on all categories, the glasses could be a "hat", or earring, necklace, or even lower down such as gloves, rings, or possibly even shoes.

So remove everything until your sim is as naked as possible, and next I suggest you try to find those glasses and fix them or delete it otherwise it will only happen again one day.
I found them via S4Studio and deleted them....I got them from simsresource...the author said they show up in ear rings but they wouldn't show up for me for some reason....anyway thaks for the reply.