Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#701 Old 31st Aug 2014 at 2:10 PM
Chance cards are confirmed, but I think that we need an Ignore option. Hopefully it'll be added in a patch.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#702 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 3:05 PM
I want more than 8 ugly hairstyles for boys and girls and way better and bigger variety of clothing. I wish they would have left the way you could pattern your own clothing in Sims 3. It's a huge disappointment and the gameplay is severely lacking...I feel like we just went back to Sims 2 just with better faces. The game was definitely not worth the $75 I paid for it.
Test Subject
#703 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 10:15 PM
Oh i can't even stress how much it annoys me that they miss quite a lot of things, that always has been there. Like no dishwashers, no toddlers etc.
I bothers the living shit outta me, and I fear that it's just a messed up trick to force people into buying their future DLC's.
Mad Poster
#704 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 10:20 PM
Scholar
#705 Old 8th Sep 2014 at 12:48 AM Last edited by DrChillgood : 8th Sep 2014 at 1:55 AM.
Trait combiner to let you stack traits to get around the three personality trait limit.

This could mean more evolving personalities.

Example: Active+Bro = Jock. Bros look up to Jocks, because they actually walk the walk.

Wait, are the disagrees for trying to salvage the Bro, or trying to salvage the three-trait limit? (Instead of just having five traits).

1/8/2016: New avatar! Pre-censored for EA's approval.
3/19/2015: Teens are too close to YAs. EA needs to either shorten the teens, or add preteens and make YAs look older.
Test Subject
#706 Old 8th Sep 2014 at 12:56 AM
Move objects cheat. I can go without everything else, but I need my moveobjects! There's so many great decor options, but I can't use them how I'd like to =(.
Page 29 of 29