Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th May 2016 at 8:37 AM
What to do about Big Mansions?
I know this may not be in the right area... But I desperately wanted to know all of your opinions about it!

And I really do apologize if this is not in the right area. Feel free to move it otherwise! XD

But how do you fill a giant 50x50 Mansion to make it feel.... More authentic? More beautiful? More not plain and just everywhere? XD

I really had that trouble in trying to build mansions. With small houses and medium houses, I have the ability to fill it up quickly and not have any qualms about anything anywhere.... Just that I don't have enough space.

But if you were to do it, how would you do it with a mansion or a castle? Creating the outside and blueprints can be heartwrenching because I don't have good knowledge in all that, but, you know. Building "hooses" {my boyfriend, my friends, and I all coined that term} is so much fun. I just wish I could get a good idea about how to make it better. I know repeating items and making it look filled is great. But I guess I don't have that sort of feng shui. xD
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 14th May 2016 at 11:45 AM Last edited by Candlelight : 15th May 2016 at 11:12 AM.
Maybe you want to try building different areas.
For living: Some smaller houses side by side, one for the parents or parents in law, one for the main couple, one for the children or domestics, or a guest house. All connected with corridors.
For fun: a spa area with sauna and pool, rooms for sport, games, a bar, a cinema, library, office... there are many possibilities.
Happy building!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th May 2016 at 8:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Candlelight
Maybe you want to try building different areas.
For living: Some smaller houses side by side, one for the parents or parents in law, one for the main couple, one for the children or domestics, or a guest house. All connected with corridors.
For fun: a spa area with sauna and pool, rooms for sport, games, a bar, a cinema, library, office... there are many possibilities.
Happy building!

Thanks for that. I'll think more about it for that matter. I think what I'm still stuck on is the decorations. And not trying to repeat the same decoration over and over. I had that problems in ALL of my sims games. x_x But thanks for your input! It makes a little more sense. c: