Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Jun 2018 at 4:52 AM
Default GrillWise Grill Bug
GrillWise grill (by GrillMania) is missing its top from the June 19th patch.
This bug occurs 100% of the time.
You will discover this bug by purchasing this grill and placing it anywhere on the lot.
This grill normally has a top that's closed when not in use and opened when grilling.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 21st Jun 2018 at 3:09 PM
While googling to try and understand what are you talking about
I saw that you also sent EA a complaint
broken mods and cc are not their responsibility..

this is where you should "complain".. the second tag has a contact form..
https://www.aboutsims.com/contact-about-sims.html

Since I believe you downloaded your content from their site.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 21st Jun 2018 at 10:33 PM
I am aware that EA is not responsible for broken CC and mods.
However, this particular grill is actually part of original content (base game).
Scholar
#4 Old 21st Jun 2018 at 11:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by FloridaDude1964
I am aware that EA is not responsible for broken CC and mods.
However, this particular grill is actually part of original content (base game).

Is the base game one works normally for you?
if so, it is a problem with the cc itself.. EA should not be able to help with that..
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 21st Jun 2018 at 11:12 PM
Furthermore, if you go into "build/buy" mode in the game, there is no icon next to the item.
If this item was CC or from an expansion pack, it would either have a wrench (CC) or a symbol (expansion pack) next to it.
I even went further by removing everything (except resource.cfg) from the "mods" folder, loaded the game, gone into "build/buy" mode and the grill appears without an icon next to it.
This proves that this grill is an item from the base game.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 21st Jun 2018 at 11:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Keren
Is the base game one works normally for you?
if so, it is a problem with the cc itself.. EA should not be able to help with that..

No, after removing everything (except resource.cfg of course) out of my "mods" folder and loading the game, the base game grill is still not working normally at all.
It still is missing its top.