Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
#926 Old 2nd Dec 2016 at 3:11 PM
I had a dream where my 4th grade teacher gave me The Sims: Ultimate Collection and was legitimately dissapointed when I woke up that it wasn't real.
Advertisement
Theorist
#927 Old 21st Dec 2016 at 7:25 AM
I dreamed that my house was a shelter for players of the German football club Werder Bremen, just becoming bankrupt in my dream and they jobless and homeless. Which is very odd due to various reasons.

I'm not a fan of this foreign club. Werder is not close to bankruptcy. These players are mostly multi miljonairs with a lot of options for a new team in case this will happen at all, homeless is extremely unlikely. I did not read anything specific about this club.

The gorgeous Tina (TS3) and here loving family available for download here.
Lab Assistant
#928 Old 21st Dec 2016 at 8:01 AM
I had a dream that a hobby market worker gave me a free sandwhich after he found me sleeping on the floor near the store exits.
Theorist
#929 Old 7th Jan 2017 at 10:45 PM
I dreamed that I had a girlfriend, doing stuffs couples usually do in a relationship, but right before I woke up it ended very sad. She was diagnosed with cancer (no survival) and gave her a hug.

The gorgeous Tina (TS3) and here loving family available for download here.
Mad Poster
#930 Old 7th Jan 2017 at 11:49 PM
One of my patients was running down the corridor after me.
The weirdest most terrifying part of the dream was that she was running, whereas she's in a wheelchair in real life, and she was running pretty damn fast. I'm not sure why that part weirds me out so much, but it's burnt into my mind.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Mad Poster
#931 Old 3rd Feb 2017 at 8:07 PM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 28th Feb 2017 at 10:52 PM.
Oddly enough, this dream I had woken up in bed and I had a visitor. It was Dana Carvey. He asked me why I had an eyepatch over my right eye. I ran to the mirror in the water closet and I flipped out. Turns out someone gave me pinkeye. I found out through Dana Carvey that Michael Fortunati gave me pinkeye. (Michael Fortunati is a dance music singer and when he debuted, he resembled Scott Baio.)

February 28th, 2017
Had those dreams where I am in an office building zoned for mixed use. I could smell vinegar and sake from the sushi restaurant on the bottom three floors. It was a Japanese restaurant with a Heaven\Earth\Hell theme and as I was was wheeling the extremely heavy mail I noticed the hallway started to have a bit of a steep grade. I eventually lost control of the cart and I wailed "Come back, I need stuff!"

These bizarre dreams usually happen about a few days before pay day. (Tomorrow is pay day.)

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Mad Poster
#932 Old 19th Mar 2017 at 10:49 AM
The following dream is a difference from my harem dreams and any offspring produced. It is a reflection of the changes I've undergone\underwent since returning to my birth state of New Jersey.

I woke up to the sight of Dana Carvey dressed as Garth Algar and he even did the voice acting to go with it. He told me my parents died in a grease-fired conflagration at a local diner. (NJ has the most diners in the country.) He at least brokered a deal with my aunt Lucinda, the family's estate executrix. My father's policy paid out quite a hefty sum, about 1 septillion dollars, most of which had oddball factors as to the astronomical amount. I knew my father had a significant amount of liver damage that would later haunt him one day and had damage from tar and combustion methods involved in smoking. My father worked numerous jobs to support me. The pay out turned out to be because my grandfather set me up with profits from his medical and telecommunications engineering projects. Part of the money went to build what is essentially a town within a building. (Recently read about a town of 217 living in the same building in Alaska, including services and work\study places.) I was down to 1 sextillion. Then came donations. I restored​ every social organization and funded them for 10 years. My most heart breaking was the donation to a Japanese charity that tries to fix the law concerning how fathers in Japan tend to surrender their custody of their children, forbidden to ever see them again, which leads to parent-child kidnapping. I penned an essay on the importance of fathers, concerning my situation of my father, who doted on me because I was his only child.

One quintillion remains. I give the US government money to fix all infrastructures around the country. About damn time...

One quadrillion remaining. At this point, Mike Myers was dressed as Wayne Campbell. He kisses my forehead. He was struggling to speak. He spoke "Me and Dana Carvey are your butlers"

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

Theorist
#933 Old 20th Mar 2017 at 1:13 AM
If you're in California and get on the interstate going North and drive until the sun is setting, the landscape will become barren and it will just be you on the freeway in what seems to be a wide cracked desert. Where are you, now? You've just driven into Australia! Now that it's evening you follow the road where you can see a bright landmark in the distance, and it looks like a lit up Eiffel Tower. That's where the bar that's as large as a shopping mall is. Thinking of my arrival, I was going to order Australia's official beer which is budweiser ( apologies to our Australian friends, its a dream ), and a bowl of "kangis" which is macademia nuts. And then I'd finish the night with some gambling while watching the Vegas Canberra dancers. And of course I didn't make it to Canberra because I stopped at a side town to buy a notebook and pen.
Mad Poster
#934 Old 20th Mar 2017 at 3:03 PM
I had this really weird dream where I was on Tinder. Now see, I've never used Tinder so I have no idea what it's like, but I know that you swipe either right or left (I don't know which is which) but I was swiping away, and then suddenly it showed a map... with like little profile pictures on the map of where people are and there were either red lines or green lines leading to them, and I was trying to work out what that meant. Anyway, I kept swiping whatever way it is to say that I didn't like them, and thinking to myself "Am I being too picky?"

Strange dream, I guess it reflects my thoughts lately on a guy at work. He's a really nice sweet guy who I have a lot in common with and we both really like each other, but I'm having trouble looking past his neck tattoo, criminal record and smoking habits. I know I shouldn't let those things bother me, especially because of how well we click but the last guy I dated wore D.A.R.E t-shirts, worked for the church and would tell me off for swearing.

Mad Poster
#935 Old 22nd Mar 2017 at 6:13 AM
Lately I was searching through my manga IRL and came across a description of Daisuke Jigen being based of James Coburn's performance as a gunslinger in the Magnificent Seven and later that day, I watched The Simpsons, episode "Itchy and Scratchy and Marge" which featured a short moment where Maggie aims a suction cup dart gun at a picture of Homer and the suction cup lands dead center on Homer's eye.

This led to a parody in my dream of the opening intro of Lupin the Third, Green Jacket series.

"My name is Danica Fierce, 3rd generation STEAM genius, Science, Technology, Engineering, Art and Math. I can handle this."

"This is my partner Margret Simpson, a markswoman who had shot her father's boss when she was a baby, but whether she meant to or not is up for debate."

"This is Jacob Radford, a shaman who has a fondness for fox spirits. But foxes don't chuff or sound like railroad crossing bells."

"Inspector Gerard Clouseau, he's always been following me since I was a teenager. If you ask me, arresting me is like getting water from a dry well."

"Then there's​ Alice, older than all four of us, he side wherever fortune favors to him. Can't stay mad at him, though."

"With all these people, the big question is: What will I do next?"

Mad Poster
#936 Old 22nd Mar 2017 at 7:49 PM
I found a cat on my rooftop and kept it as a pet... for some reason. Something about it raining and cats not liking the water. Also we had these weird frog-like pets? something about keeping them in a tank.. I don't really remember that dream well, but I had another dream that same night:

So I was myself but in kid version (around the age of 7-9) playing Sims, but instead of being on the computer I was sat on the floor and a house was in front of me and I was watching my sims walk around when suddenly my older sister as a child comes in and shouts "Cassie, I want to play with the Lego!" and I'm shouting back "It's not Lego it's Sims! This is my megahood! I've been playing it for years" and then suddenly she just hits the house and it turns into loads of Lego pieces, and my sims are screaming as eveything turns to Lego blocks, and I'm screaming and hyperventilating so hard that for some reason I'm breathing in the Lego and I start choking... and wake up.

...that was a super messed up dream, what the hell?

Mad Poster
#937 Old 28th Mar 2017 at 7:28 PM
My dream was offbeat, because even though the guys I mentioned in past dreams appeared, I was in no position to interact beyond what I could.

I was at a bijou type theatre where the movies playing Disney's Live Action Beauty and the Beast and Saban's Power Rangers. In case you're wondering, the corollary is both films introduce an onscreen gay character in their universes' histories. I was stuck behind a giant snack bar, handing out the refreshments. I had treated Alice and his bands to the treats we had. It was weird, because Johnny Depp asked me if I knew him and he said I was a suffragette back in the 1900s and he saw me hand out publications. Guns and Roses was ok, but midway through the movie, Axl flipped out and had to be restrained by Slash and the others until police arrested him for disturbing the peace.

The next morning I had to testify against Axl, who was his own lawyer. He was given a choice before finally sentenced: 30 days in Hunterdon County Jail or 30 minutes listening to my lectures on Japan, Eurodance music and dolls. Trust me, never take the quick one, I drag on with my lectures. If you ever talked to Bigsimsfan12, she can back me up.

Mad Poster
#938 Old 28th Mar 2017 at 9:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PANDAQUEEN
Trust me, never take the quick one, I drag on with my lectures. If you ever talked to Bigsimsfan12, she can back me up.

That I can, but I'd rather that than 30 days in jail.

Mad Poster
#939 Old 1st Apr 2017 at 1:17 AM
Had a dream this entire maddening string of events that is called the Trump administration was like Gundam Wing: rebel citizens united against the tyranny of this administration, whose campaign promises came up empty and puts everybody outside his circle at risk by stripping health-related laws.

You might think that sounds like the current situation.

Well, there were reports of giant robot attacks throughout the dream.

Then, the dreamscape destabilized as my nightmare of falling downstairs was coupled with Katamari-related highway accidents and this doesn't help that I live near Route 31, which in the entire state, has a history of most fatal accidents occuring on the road.

After the news of the robots and clusters of cars and asphalt, it starts raining sardines. The last time it rained fish in my life, I was a sophomore at Monroe High in Washington, and apparently, that was a failed senior prank.

My cat Gemini came to me and talked to me in English and said "Do you mind preparing the snake I caught today? It's my first kill" There's a couple problems, we don't get snakes​ here and she was never a good Hunter unless adulation was involved.

When I went to retrieve the dead snake, she neglected to mention she caught Titanaboa, the largest snake to exist in the history of Earth.

I called uncle John, and his sons, Cousins Jake and Max and I told Max to bring his first sword he made.

While I had dealt with calling the herpetology department at Princeton (IRL I am unsure if they even have one and herpetology is the specific study of snakes, one example of herpetologist is Jeff Corwin), I then went to get rest.

Then a scraggly giant snake, almost wizened and withered in appearance, asked in Alice Cooper's voice "Kid, I don't know what you just did, could you stop it though?"

I woke up. The closer to payday I get, the more batshit crazy my dreams get. This one didn't have much logic or rationale to harvest from.

Forum Resident
#940 Old 11th Apr 2017 at 3:34 AM
I dreamed about a two-story buffet a few nights ago. Then I was furious because the sushi station cost extra money that I didn't have on me. While normally I wake up from food-related dreams before getting to taste any of the food, I think I did get to eat some of the food. However, I don't remember any of the food I ate.

~Someday my prince will come... And he better not bring all his hood's character files with him.~
@)->----- Place this ASCII flower in your sig as a thank you to all of our amazing moderators at MTS!
TS3 vs. Your CPU: The Solution
Shameless plug for my fledgeling Simblr here
Scholar
#941 Old 12th Apr 2017 at 5:05 PM
I had a dream that I found this really great girl to be with. Everything seemed perfect, but then some other guy stole her away from me. The dream ended with me getting into a fight with the guy, which is when I woke up. Well at least I can always count on my dreams to remind me how alone and miserable I am.
Forum Resident
#942 Old 12th Apr 2017 at 6:09 PM
I fell. No seriously, my dream was me falling in very very long time and I didn't even fall on the floor...

I build small houses *^*
Mad Poster
#943 Old 13th Apr 2017 at 1:34 AM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 13th Apr 2017 at 12:16 PM.
Had a dream I was married to Mike Myers.
I was asleep in the master bedroom, my hair was red (redhead) and long and Mike was coming in to give me breakfast. He gently nudged me on the shoulder​ and softly said "Wake up." I got up and he served me milk and cereal. He was kind enough to let me sleep in. He asked me if I could spend time working on his project. I agreed on the condition that he does the same for me.

So the day goes on. He runs a few ideas for Austin Powers 4 and I said for him to stew a couple over and fine tune the rest. He took an interest in my art and he asked why I have so many different art styles based on the animators and comic book authors. I said "You never know when a crossover will strike your fancy."

He and I eventually retired for the night and he opened the curtain and the stars were shining like jewels again a velvet blue-black sky. He and I cuddled and he admitted I was a sweet young lady. He admitted I was kind enough to be giving of my heart.

And he faded out of the room.

This normally doesn't happen unless I have been feeling stressed. People disappearing in front of me tells me I have been internalizing too much.

Mad Poster
#944 Old 13th Apr 2017 at 8:45 PM
Last night, in my dream, I was at a presentation at a video game show, with my latest in gaming. I was presenting a Sonic the Hedgehog game I was in charge of that would be a great entry for newcomers and veteran gamers alike. It had 13 new characters, each with interesting design and abilities.

During the presentation, I got tackled by Aonuma-san from Nintendo and I woke up trying to get my sanity under control.

Mad Poster
#945 Old 14th May 2017 at 3:47 AM
The dream I had was just fine. I was in bed, watching old Nintendo Directs on my Wii U game pad, back when Satoru Iwata was alive. I would best describe his annunciation like biscuit dough popping out of a can on the hottest day on record. It was a weird signature I was used to. I recounted my annunciation issues that stemmed from my NY\NJ accent disappearing when I first moved to Washington and resurfacing once I became a citizen of New Jersey again.

I closed my eyes and I am an Asian restaurant that serves every dish from East Asia and Southeast Asia. My dining partner was Dana Carvey. We were sharing a booth and he asked how I was. I told him, "Unsure...I still held a candle to Satoru Iwata because of his influence over the years and his death on Slurpee Day was heartbreaking" he said "I'm glad you're thinking. By the by, call the house and see how our kids are doing. My sons and your parents probably are teaching the kids something from their vast wealth of knowledge." I knew this would not end well. I had pictures of my 11 children from my Sims game and I shut my eyes.

I woke up in bed and Gemini started to speak like Kristen Schaal. It started to morph from bad trip nightmare to "get out of here, stupid!" incubus. Because when I picked up my cat Gemini, her fur fell out, her skin, organs and muscles, and skeleton melted into a puddle. The room melted and it resembled​ the Nightosphere. In a summary, take Dante's Inferno, M.C. Escher's Relativity and the basic protocol exchanged between officials and clients at the Licensing departments. I even heard maniacal laughter and the shouted phrase "You got in the wrong line, ya fucking idiot!" In the madness to talk through. I eventually got an audience with a fox who called himself Fiore and had the voice of Erik Estrada. I decided to end the dream with my gut fears of falling, my first panic attack when I was 10 and my aversion to clowns and mimes. All the while, I aggravated the fox until he surrendered with a withering body made of glass bones and paper skin.

Test Subject
#946 Old 18th May 2017 at 2:08 PM
I don't like to talk about my dreams. They're disturbing, to say the least.
Mad Poster
#947 Old 24th May 2017 at 7:48 PM
Had a weird dream I was in a white bare room that had my game set up and a conveyer belt like in kaiten sushi bar and on the belt were trays of food, drinks and various amiibo for the games provided in this dimension. I heard dance music playing in the room and I found myself playing Desert Island Escape in Animal Crossing amiibo Festival.

Mad Poster
#948 Old 12th Jun 2017 at 12:35 AM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 12th Jun 2017 at 1:43 AM.
Lately, I have been having the big family dreams again. The father of all my children changes every night, but the kids remain the same birth order, first I had octuplets, then a few years later twins, then a single child. That single child is either a son named Peter Charles (after two of my great uncles, Charles gifted me $500 after my grandfather sold his company to a larger science firm) or a daughter named Mary Anna (named for two Kings of Hungary and Poland respectively during the era where Kings didn't have the exclusively male connotation) the octuplets were 13, the twins 7 and the single birth was 3. The dream children's appearances changed each night. The night where Slash was their father, some of the kids had red hair and his dark brown eyes.

I guess I have been stabilizing and I still haven't changed medicine dramatically. The only change to me lately was being put back on heart medicine. I also spend long hours by myself. I normally do dishes.

Nope, nothing interfering with my life as far as I know.

I talked it out with my parents but they joked about me being more like a cat or dog having multiple kids with multiple fathers and somehow it devolved into animal penises. Last time I tell them what's eating me.

I got on the phone with an impartial party and they probably think I have been under a mountain of stress and probably need to face this it in therapy. However, I have yet to get an appointment.

I can only go so far.

Mad Poster
#949 Old 12th Jun 2017 at 1:29 AM
I dreamed I was playing Farmville, but as if I was playing in real life, meaning I was on a field and had to figure out how to water a bunch of trees and crops by the same rules as in the game.

I think I've been playing that game too much lately...
Mad Poster
#950 Old 12th Jun 2017 at 1:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simmer22
I dreamed I was playing Farmville, but as if I was playing in real life, meaning I was on a field and had to figure out how to water a bunch of trees and crops by the same rules as in the game.

I think I've been playing that game too much lately...

Yeah, I kinda figured that out. Spending time in your escapism is fine, but make sure you come back to reality. I admit I had my fair share of delusions​.

Page 38 of 39