Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Jul 2015 at 8:15 AM
Default The different kid challenge
You need the supernatural EP for this challenge. As usual, I don’t know if I am copying anyone. Is so, sorry bro. Any cheats and mod allowed. This is my second challenge. Once again, sorry for my English, I speak French. But if you are interested in that kind of challenge but don’t own the EP, later in this post I propose an alternative that doesn’t need Supernatural! Generation and Pets are highly recommended to fully enjoy the challenge.

Backstory
You were born in a wealthy and but snob family. Your father is a prosperous business man who really cares about his reputation and your mother a loving housewife. You have one brother and two twin sister, who never liked you. But your brother and your parents did, before they found out what you are. They were barely able to pronounce it. You are a… witch! They made you move to your attic and forbid you from having social contact with other people, fearing that you’ll reveal your true nature and ruining their reputation. You’ve heard of n elixir that could make you normal. Will you find the elixir and deny your nature? Or will you be proud of it and become the master of your life?

In the CAS
Time to create your family! Hooray!
The mother-YA/adult
Has to be:
-Family-oriented
-Snob
-Supernatural Skeptic
-Mean spirited
-Last one is up to you, but Natural cook is practical since you’ll have to cook the family’s meal

The father- YA/Adult
Has to be:
-Snob
-Charismatic (Useful for the business career)
-Proper
-Mean Spirited
-Family Oriented

The twins-Female kids
Has to be:
-Kleptomaniac
- Evil (Yep, here comes the evil twins stereotype)
-Snob
Choose the other traits when they grow up. I suggest something in the spirit of the family like supernatural natural skeptic, etc.

-The brother
Has to be:
-Snob
-Mean spirited ( I think this one cam be optional because I think and interesting to play the challenge would be that only your brother takes care of you once you are a kid)
-Surnatural skeptic ( This one too can be optional, for the same reason as above)
-Vehicle enthusiast (He sure love is car )
-The optional ones and the last one he will get while growing up are up to you

-The toddler-Female witch
Begin with the trait:
-Good
-Clumsy
Then while growing give the traits
-Unlucky
And if you want loner, but otherwise those two last traits are up to you but I would suggest something like hopeless romantic

Use whatever life time wishes you think fits for the characters.

Use whatever appearance but what I like to do is make my family look really normal, with brown hair and eyes and also make the twins kind of ugly and then make my toddler witch look really different and beautiful like having blond hair and blue eyes or black hair and purple eyes.

Now it’s time to move in. The suggested town is Moonlight Falls or perhaps Midnight Hollow.
You have to move in a big house that suggests that you are rich, something like a mansion. You can download or create one but I found a pretty nice one pre-built in Moonlight Falls. Make sure you have an attic or a smaller floor which will become the witch room when he grows as a kid.

And now the challenge begins. Mwahahahahaha.
Move to your house and make sure the twins are your enemies (You can even use the testincheatsenabled true to do so by dragging the bar in the relationship panel) but then make your toddler have a normal huh, toddlerdhood ( Is that a word?), learning toddler skills like walking and logic with the forms game. At the same time, don’t forget to make the father progress in his business career. If you have generation, make sure your toddler has an imaginary friends and build your friendship with it. It will be your only friend when you’ll grow up.

When you become a kid, you can now use your magic on toys. Make sure your parents see you and then, move your room to the attic. You are not allowed to sign up for extra-scholar activities or boarding school. You have to go home right after school. If you do not or get caught using magic, you will have to skip a meal. Make sure you lower your relation with all your family. Make the twins mock you, etc. As a kid, your goal is to find a cat that will be your familiar (Only if you have Pets) because it is known that witches love cats. Find a stray cat and add it to your household or adopt one via the computer. Make sure he is enemy with all the family except you. I suggest a black cat just because it’s the stereotype haha. Since your parents want you to act normal, you dress normal, no supernatural clothes.

When you become a teenager, two choices are offered to you. You can reject your witch nature and wait for the alchemy store to sell a potent cure elixir or to add some fun, develop your alchemy skill and prepare it yourself. If so, you are now a normal teen and here ends the challenge. Find yourself a boyfriend, re-build your relations with your family and become a normal sim having a normal job and life.

Or at the opposite, you embrace your supernatural nature. You begin to wear supernatural clothes. You buy the alchemy station and learn the alchemy skill, and redecorate your room in a supernatural theme. Build your magic skill with the magic wand (I Think you’ll need to buy one). You now break the rules and stay at school after class hours sometimes and you don’t care skipping a meal because you can make apple appear with your wands. While staying after school (You can even sign-up for an activities if you have generations), you meet a guy named [the name you want].

You will have to create him and a household. It is not necessarily his family. What a like to do is create a bunch of creatures that just live together.
He is so… different. Build your friend ship. While hanging with him, you’ll learn that he is a [insert a supernatural creature, except ghost because it’s well, obvious when you are a ghost]. You then develop love interest. He presents you to his [kind of family haha]. You feel so appreciate when you are with them. They help you deal with your nature. You will become a good witch. You move with them and no longer have contact with your family. The challenge ends when you have your first baby with your supernatural boyfriend and get marry. You can now play them as a normal family. You become a good witch.
If you skip all the boyfriend thing, you become an evil witch because of your loneliness. Replace your good trait with evil and make your imaginary friend real with the potion station (Gen only)

A fun twist is to use the nraas woohooer mod (http://nraas.wikispaces.com/Woohooer ), fall pregnant has a teenager and then you have to raise your supernatural kid in your family, who accepted to take you back because your bf doesn’t care or with your boyfriend in his supernatural family, the boyfriend reaction is up to you This version ends when your kid is a YA.

If you don’t own Supernatural, You can replace everything supernatural with things related to arts. Instead of being a witch, be a painter and make your parents with the can’t stand art trait. Then, as a teenager, you meet a guitarist boyfriend who lives with a bunch of artist hippies and the same rules apply. Decorate your room with art, but the rest of the house isn’t, etc.

Thanks for reading this and have fun. You can post any variation as long as you put the original link. I would like some feedback!!!
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 12th Dec 2015 at 11:56 PM
Did someone actually tried it?
Test Subject
#3 Old 13th Dec 2015 at 3:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Laurence2800
Did someone actually tried it?

I have been looking for a good challenge for a while now and this one sounds supper cool. I am about to load up my Sims and try it.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 13th Dec 2015 at 6:53 PM
Wow, that made my day, i hope you'll have fun with it !!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 22nd Dec 2015 at 5:06 PM
This challenge is totally intense and unlike pretty much anything I've seen. I'm excited to try it out today. (p.s. ton anglais est parfait - c'est bien mieux que mon francais!!)

you mean you don't lust after death? you don't wanna go on a romantic cruise to hell with death? you don't wanna give death an oil massage?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 22nd Dec 2015 at 6:54 PM Last edited by Laurence2800 : 18th Jan 2016 at 1:17 AM.
Wow, this is really nice! I'm really happy to hear that! I would like to have feedback about your experience !!
Test Subject
#7 Old 8th Mar 2016 at 10:53 PM
I'm starting up my Sims 3 right now to try it out! It sound like a great challenge!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 11th Mar 2016 at 11:14 PM
Thank you so much
Test Subject
#9 Old 14th Mar 2016 at 10:24 PM
"Found out my kids a witch? I hate my ugly brat now... stupid Supernatural--freak!!!''

Why does this remind me so much of Harry Potter! And for that, I am logging onto my Sims straightaway and I am doing this challenge, perfect, thaaaanks! (Ton anglais c'est TRES bien, c'est fantastique! J'ai oublie que tu est Francais pendant que j'ais lu la texte... j'espere que je n'a pas fait des erruers, je parle Anglais )
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 16th Mar 2016 at 2:47 AM
I hope you enjoy it, and your french is perfect haha, thank you !