Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Jul 2017 at 6:32 PM
Default Is there a Sad/Angry Romance Mod?
Does anyone know of any mods that make it so that Romance interactions are no longer blocked when you're sad or angry?

I know MC Command Center has certain emotional, and interaction tuning features, but sad/angry romance isn't one of them. I asked.
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 25th Jul 2017 at 7:55 PM
Rage woohoo is the best kind of woohoo! xD
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 25th Jul 2017 at 8:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ShigemiNotoge
Rage woohoo is the best kind of woohoo! xD

I was thinking more of the kind where you roll over and cry afterwards. :D
Field Researcher
#4 Old 25th Jul 2017 at 8:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CalFaltovic
I was thinking more of the kind where you roll over and cry afterwards. :D

Well... I was going to say something about turning those frowns upside down...

But, I see you have the evil trait.

Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 25th Jul 2017 at 9:11 PM
Jokes aside, do you guys know of any mods that can make it happen?
Field Researcher
#6 Old 25th Jul 2017 at 9:21 PM
Jokes aside, do you guys know of any mods that can make it happen?

I do not, other than WhickedWhims, but that's a rather elaborate mod.
You should have posted this in the WCIF section, for future reference.
This thread lists modders who take requests. Might help you get what you need.
Instructor
#7 Old 26th Jul 2017 at 4:36 AM Last edited by Manderz0630 : 26th Jul 2017 at 5:23 AM.
Enables Woohoo ,Try For Baby and Romantic Socials when Sad and Angry.
Also made it to where the Target Sim's Mood "Sad" and "angry" won't reject the Actor (Controlled) Sim.
Attached files:
File Type: 7z  Manderz - Romantic interactions enabled dispate Mood.7z (145.5 KB, 93 downloads) - View custom content
File Type: 7z  Manderz - Base Game - Woohoo Dispite Mood.7z (26.6 KB, 41 downloads) - View custom content
File Type: 7z  Manderz - Get To Work - Woohoo Dispite Mood.7z (12.1 KB, 17 downloads) - View custom content
File Type: 7z  Manderz - Get Together - Woohoo Dispite Mood.7z (23.7 KB, 18 downloads) - View custom content
File Type: 7z  Manderz - Out Door Retreat - Woohoo Dispite Mood.7z (15.7 KB, 17 downloads) - View custom content
File Type: 7z  Manderz - Spa Day - Woohoo Dispite Mood.7z (36.9 KB, 14 downloads) - View custom content
File Type: 7z  Manderz - Vampires - Woohoo Dispite Mood.7z (12.9 KB, 21 downloads) - View custom content
Instructor
#8 Old 26th Jul 2017 at 5:21 AM
I enabled the Intimacies Despite the Angry and Sad Mood As well.
Attached files:
File Type: 7z  Manderz - Base Game - Intimacies Enabled Dispite Mood.7z (65.6 KB, 37 downloads) - View custom content
File Type: 7z  Manderz - Dine Out - Feed Bite Enabled Dispite Mood.7z (5.6 KB, 20 downloads) - View custom content
Instructor
#9 Old 26th Jul 2017 at 5:23 AM
Yes, I am aware I spelled "Despite" wrong.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 26th Jul 2017 at 7:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Manderz0630
Enables Woohoo ,Try For Baby and Romantic Socials when Sad and Angry.
Also made it to where the Target Sim's Mood "Sad" and "angry" won't reject the Actor (Controlled) Sim.

Thank you very much.
Instructor
#11 Old 26th Jul 2017 at 7:43 PM
You're welcome.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#12 Old 26th Jul 2017 at 7:59 PM
You're welcome.

Just noticed something, I figured out that the different files represent the different WooHoo locations in the packs, but is there a missing Perfect Patio Stuff file for Hot Tub WooHoo? I still can't do that.

Also, a new interaction suddenly appeared, called "Beguile", which has an icon next to it that kind of looks like Lucille (Negan's barbed wire bat from TWD) in pink.
Theorist
#13 Old 27th Jul 2017 at 2:40 AM
Just noticed something, I figured out that the different files represent the different WooHoo locations in the packs, but is there a missing Perfect Patio Stuff file for Hot Tub WooHoo? I still can't do that.

Also, a new interaction suddenly appeared, called "Beguile", which has an icon next to it that kind of looks like Lucille (Negan's barbed wire bat from TWD) in pink.

That interaction is from a lifetime reward.

also I have a sneaky suspicion that in a couple days someone is going up upload all of these to the download section and take credit for it just like when you posted the no cleaning up toys one.
Instructor
#14 Old 27th Jul 2017 at 2:41 AM

I included The Woohoo and Try for Baby In HotTub in the Spa Day Package by mistake. The Beguile is a Interaction that comes from the "Beguile Trait" you purchase in game. I enabled the interaction not to be tied to the Trait for the those who doesn't have the Trait., but I can fix that if you want.

Quote: Originally posted by ShigemiNotoge
That interaction is from a lifetime reward.

also I have a sneaky suspicion that in a couple days someone is going up upload all of these to the download section and take credit for it just like when you posted the no cleaning up toys one.

That is indeed true. Then again not everyone goes into the Forums. Soo... Have to wait and see.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#15 Old 27th Jul 2017 at 3:38 AM
I included The Woohoo and Try for Baby In HotTub in the Spa Day Package by mistake. The Beguile is a Interaction that comes from the "Beguile Trait" you purchase in game. I enabled the interaction not to be tied to the Trait for the those who doesn't have the Trait., but I can fix that if you want.

That is indeed true. Then again not everyone goes into the Forums. Soo... Have to wait and see.

First of all: The Beguile thing is fine as it is. It could actually be useful.
Second of all: Are you sure you included Hot Tub WooHoo in Spa Day? because I can't WooHoo in a Hot Tub while sad.
Instructor
#16 Old 27th Jul 2017 at 4:52 AM
I didn't include Woohoo "Picker" for the Hot Tub, my mistake. I added it now. Should be working.
I put the Interaction in the current Package File so please Re-download The Spa Day.

Thank you CalFaltovic for letting me know.
Attached files:
File Type: 7z  Manderz - Back Yard Stuff - Woohoo Despite Mood.7z (29.3 KB, 12 downloads) - View custom content
File Type: 7z  Manderz - Spa Day - Woohoo Despite Mood.7z (15.4 KB, 13 downloads) - View custom content