Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Jul 2017 at 9:59 PM Last edited by misatochan20 : 25th Jul 2017 at 3:26 PM.
Default WCIF: This shirt? What is it's name?
I'm trying to figure out what it's name is to be able to delete it, because it causes some problems.
(If you're thinking about downloading this cc, then let me warn you: It conflicts with the nude outfit for males.)

Here it is:

It has only two swatches, it's tagged for every type of clothing (everyday, formal, even for career).

I'd be glad if someone could help!

Edit - I found it! To anyone who's having an issue with it: the file name is hana_art_mtm.
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 25th Jul 2017 at 5:21 PM
download the sims tray importer from http://luniversims.com/files/file/7...-tray-importer/.

create a sim with this - and (important!) save the sim to your library.
1.install and run the sims tray importer
2. click on export sim with cc (don't worry you won't, but all the stuff on the sim will show up.) you may want to create the sim with other cc you don't like, or make him as nude as possible.
3. delete the files manually from your mods folder. You can also see the tray folder files so you know which ones to delete. Granted, this will probably be the last sim you create and you can sort your tray file by time to know for sure, but if you have done a bunch of modifications to sims and houses, this function in the tray importer is very helpful.
4. This program works for houses and sims that have been saved to your library.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 26th Jul 2017 at 11:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by chicvibe
download the sims tray importer from http://luniversims.com/files/file/7...-tray-importer/.

create a sim with this - and (important!) save the sim to your library.
1.install and run the sims tray importer
2. click on export sim with cc (don't worry you won't, but all the stuff on the sim will show up.) you may want to create the sim with other cc you don't like, or make him as nude as possible.
3. delete the files manually from your mods folder. You can also see the tray folder files so you know which ones to delete. Granted, this will probably be the last sim you create and you can sort your tray file by time to know for sure, but if you have done a bunch of modifications to sims and houses, this function in the tray importer is very helpful.
4. This program works for houses and sims that have been saved to your library.

Oh, wow! Although my problem is already solved this is awesome! I'll definetely download it! Thank you very much!