Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
2 people viewing

blueskii55

There are also 1 guests viewing too.

Latest Site News

MTS Movie Night - posted on 15th Jul 2017 at 7:21 PM
Replies: 3855 (Who?), Viewed: 126292 times.
Page 155 of 155
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3851 Old Yesterday at 3:02 PM Last edited by AndrewGloria : Yesterday at 3:33 PM. Reason: Word "Sims" missed out!!
Nice Popularity Sims are good to play because all they want in life is to make friends with everyone they meet. Nice Romance Sims are just the same, except that they like their friends so much that they want to take them all to bed.

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
#3852 Old Yesterday at 4:12 PM
There's a reason Gilbert Jacquet is so popular with the ladies in Oakbrook.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur.

My memory is poor, so please take anything I say with a grain of salt. | Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's?
Theorist
#3853 Old Yesterday at 4:15 PM
I've looked my twin bros who had child birtday just 2 days ago and there are already exact aspirations in place. When one is rolling constant wants to gain different skills, the other one rolls only wants to befriend everyone he meets.
Is it EAxis or Pescado who makes things so easy?
#3854 Old Yesterday at 4:21 PM
Do you have wfsanity? I think that adjusts the wants based on personality and interests.

My memory is poor, so please take anything I say with a grain of salt. | Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's?
Theorist
#3855 Old Yesterday at 4:27 PM
Yep. Cos of it I was thinking about Pescado.
#3856 Old Yesterday at 8:16 PM
My friend, who sometiimes got annoyed whenever I talked about TS2 too much, suddenly started asking me dozens of questions after I mentioned desert neighbourhoods. Well then.

Page 155 of 155