Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Sep 2017 at 6:57 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Chaavik computer update not work properly
Hi everyone, first at all, I think I am on the proper forum, if not, I am really sorry and please, move this thread to the proper site.

Recently I found out an update of Monique mod computer on this web . But the issue is that only works one computer with all the functions/options (the laptop one, Taka MQ laptop I think), the other are still in BV, not with the update of Chaavik.

Does anyone know why could be? I put all the computer separate by folders but does not work.
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 24th Sep 2017 at 11:01 PM
You might want to ask Chaavik rather than post here. http://www.modthesims.info/member.php?u=778354

To me it sounds like you have something conflicting or are missing a file since I used that computer for some years. Other computers have been converted to use all of the functions now as well. Sorry I don't know off hand who did that but it was in the last couple of years so somebody might know. If you are having issues with the original I assume you will find the same with the newer laptops as well though.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 29th Sep 2017 at 1:56 PM
Thanks! I will, and I will update my post with any news!

Wow, so does exist a global mod for pc monique with chaavik update? sounds great!! where should I ask for? "WCIF" section maybe?
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#4 Old 30th Sep 2017 at 1:42 AM
No not a global mod, just that someone took about 8 or so cc computers and added chaaviks menu items to them. I would ask in WCIF if you want those. But if you are having trouble just drop chaavic a pm she is a moderator here.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 30th Sep 2017 at 7:13 PM
Ohh! I got it, anyway, sounds great!!
I have already asked her, I am waiting her answer, maybe she is busy.
I am not going to download more hack/mod for pc until Chaavik answer, just in case. No worries, after the answer, probably I will start searching that mod.
Thank you for your help!!!
Mad Poster
#6 Old 30th Sep 2017 at 11:34 PM
If anybody else wants the CC computers with Monique's functions, they are here. Most are conversions from TS3 and TS4.

http://sigmundsims.tumblr.com/post/...acked-computers

From the support thread here on MTS, it seems that Monique did originally have a global version of this computer mod, but withdrew it. It apparently conflicted with too many other things.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 1st Oct 2017 at 10:46 PM
Thank you very much, mate!! That is wonderful!!