Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Jul 2009 at 9:55 PM
Default A question about hair
Hello!

Not sure whether this is the right forum, but it seemed the most suitable.

You see, in the official Sims Exchange I can se plenty of uploaded sims with hair styles not available in my game (which is a legal, registrered and everything purchased and downloaded online). I tried downloading these sims hoping the hair would tag along, but alas!

As I have purchased all the "luxury"-items in the female hair section and it is not marked as a luxury item, I don't understand, why these hairstyles are not available in my game?
Is there any way to get these, as they look a lot sweeter than the ones I have?

Examples of the hair below (Hope the pictures come through - all from the exchange)

Hope someone out there can help me :D
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 27th Jul 2009 at 10:32 PM
The hair second from the bottom is from PeggyZone.com

happy simming,
Xanathon

Xanathon's Laboratory :: WishList

.: Do not harass me with requests via PM, you will only get ignored :.
.: Don't post my objects or objects derived from them on paysites or the exchange! :.
Test Subject
#3 Old 27th Jul 2009 at 10:48 PM
All of those hairs except for the second one are from peggyzone.com, the second one is from rosesims2.net also the first and last are the same hair
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#4 Old 27th Jul 2009 at 10:53 PM
Moved to WCIF since that seems the most appropriate place for this.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.