Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Jul 2009 at 1:11 AM
Default How to change Sims 3 faces (if it comes out ugly?)
I don't just mean their makeup and hair. Two of my Sims had kids together and, well... let's just say their particular facial features don't mix well. They are sooo ugly! Can any of you tell me how to do that? There must be a way!!! I have googled it and a guy said that I should download AwesomeMod....But once u install it, if you change your mind later and try to uninstall, you can lose your neighborhood... What should I do? Helppp!
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 30th Jul 2009 at 2:06 AM
You need to have Awesome mod or the Indie stone mod to do that. But now is not the best time to install due to the new patch. I would say don't play that family for a few days and then install one or both when they're updated.

And I uninstalled Indie stone with the new patch and I didn't lose my families or anything, so I don't think you need to worry about that.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 30th Jul 2009 at 2:50 AM
Hey, tks!!!!!!!!
Do u think Indie Stone is better than AwesomeMod? I have no idea of what are the differences....
Yeah, I am gonna do what you're saying and wait for a few days more...=)
Mad Poster
#4 Old 30th Jul 2009 at 3:08 AM
I like Indie stone mod because it deals with fewer things, mostly story progression but also tweaking sims in CAS. Awesome mod is very extensive and it does all kinds of stuff, most of which are too complicated for me to understand. Indie stone is available on MTS2 and it hasn't been updated yet. Awesome mod is on MATY and it is updated. According to some posts, if you dl the updated awesome mod, you can use the current indie stone together with it. But I'm not going to try that. But a lot of people do and have no problems.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 30th Jul 2009 at 7:06 AM
You need to be more specific or people will go downloading and placing two core mods in their Mods folder.

Awesomemod will work with the IndieStoneMod.package (which has all of the nifty story progression options enabled in the cell phone), NOT IndieStoneCore.package.

I use AM along with the ISM. Yes, AM is quite extensive (and can be confusing if you don't know what you're doing), but it's well worth it, in my opinion. (Also, it's not that confusing if you know how to read and remember to read the manual that comes with it.)
Mad Poster
#6 Old 30th Jul 2009 at 4:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by KagomeKagome
You need to be more specific or people will go downloading and placing two core mods in their Mods folder.

That's what reading is for.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 30th Jul 2009 at 7:41 PM
Yes, but a good majority of the simming population don't RTFM before they download a mod. Just trying to alleviate some headaches for Lemmy and Pes or otherwise they'll have a bunch of new morons complaining about AM and ISM not working together on their respective boards.
Mad Poster
#8 Old 1st Aug 2009 at 12:28 AM
Thank you for correcting me.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 12:35 AM
Hi guys!
I am trying to install the patch 1.2.7: - I dont know what it means or what is it for, but they said I need to have it in order to download Indie Stone Mod....

So....I've tried to install the patch and of course it says ''File not find'' ... I followed the instructions and dowload this Sims_3_Patch_Log_Viewer (.NET 2.0) to find my patch log and tell me if there are any errors. It didnt work, showing me the fallowing message: Sorry, we couldnt find the last patch log on your system! Error.

Am I doing anything wrong? Well, I think so, but I delete all Cache Files, removed my mods to my desktop and still doesnt work! =/

Dont know what to do! =( Please Help!