Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Nov 2017 at 5:00 PM
Default Dead sims appear alive on family tree
After the November patc for C&D, I've experienced two changes in my game. The first is that sims who have been dead and whose spirits have been released to the netherworld have begun to appear as alive in the family trees. There is an image showing this available on my simblr here.

The other issue is that some sims who have had their spirits released to the netherworld have started popping out of their graves as ghosts.

I've tried re-setting my Sims4 folder, removing the Mods folder, deleting cache files, and my game and origin are up to date, but unfortunately the issue persists. There is a bug report about this from someone running on PC with no mods on the EA forum but that sadly hasn't been solved.

I'm running Sims4 on a Mac, OS X yosemite 10.10.5 (MacBook Retina Pro), 2,2 GHz Interl Core i7, Intel Iris Pro 1536 MB.

I'm not so much annoyed as worried that something might be broken / corrupt so any suggestions or help would be much appreaciated! Thank you!

(edit: confusing punctuation)

forever craving chef salad | Sa0Ra on TS4 gallery | Sims & Sensibility