Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
#1051 Old 19th Jun 2006 at 5:48 PM
I hope is ok i post only mycats
The orange is the cat i have now.
the black/gray cat is dead (the picture is of him then he was young)
Screenshots

Unauthorized incoming post!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#1052 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 11:22 PM
Hey I am contributing myself. Also I am semi-new, this is my first post in this community but I've been active in Sims2Community for a while.
So hi. I'm 21. This is my blurry face
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#1053 Old 24th Jun 2006 at 11:34 AM
The name is Nadine, and I post my face all over and yeah, the song is probably about me. LOL J/K

But, it does make a handy avitar.
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#1054 Old 24th Jun 2006 at 11:50 AM

here's wargarurumon

my dear lord, it's the ferocious black beast of Rhipsanydoridontodontodontodon, with its large black teeth that can eat 3 humans at once, mate 3 times a year, can reach an average speed of 80 miles/hour, and is 50 ft aaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrggghhh

P.S. if you have seen him put this in your signature
Test Subject
#1055 Old 24th Jun 2006 at 6:11 PM
Here's me, JudithannDL, and my son.
Screenshots

If you like my stuff, please hit the Thanks button.
Lab Assistant
#1056 Old 24th Jun 2006 at 6:41 PM
ermmm...well not to sound trite, but I hate all pictures of myself so....here's pictures of my kids instead. My two beautiful babies Rowan and Xavier.
Screenshots

He wasn't always an EVIL monkey.
Lab Assistant
#1057 Old 25th Jun 2006 at 1:56 PM
This is me ^^ My name is Julia and I'm 18.
The photo was taken one year ago I think... My hair is short now I regret having it cut *stupid me*
Screenshots
Test Subject
#1058 Old 3rd Jul 2006 at 2:35 PM
Pretty late, but however

Lab Assistant
#1059 Old 14th Jul 2006 at 10:39 AM
I only noticed this today, hope it aint too late to be adding my pic ;D
evil, creative, daredevil, hopeless romantic, genius
retired moderator
#1060 Old 4th Aug 2006 at 6:48 PM
Well I finally got around to doing this. So here's my pic. Pay no attention to the tired eyes. Rough night I guess.
Screenshots
#1061 Old 26th Sep 2006 at 6:12 PM
Default Moolie
Well I'm new here but I think I'll be hanging around, I live in Aussie (Australia), I love the Sims 1 and 2, I've been playing them for ages, but I'm new to the whole custom content idea. But I'm trying so anyway this is me

*hopes this works*
Screenshots
Test Subject
#1062 Old 29th Sep 2006 at 8:00 PM
I´m 16,in november I´m gonna be 17.Sorry for the bad quality of the pic.I jut have a web cam

I'm sad but I'm laughing
I'm brave but I'm chicken shit
I'm sick but I'm pretty, baby
Lab Assistant
#1063 Old 29th Oct 2006 at 5:51 AM
This is me......

Please list the expantion packs/stuff packs needed for your downloads and give credit where it's due. It does make a difference.
Test Subject
#1064 Old 9th Nov 2006 at 10:47 PM
Default Yay!
Fun times. I already posted in the other one, but ill just delete that one for this one instead. heres me

Be the change you wish to see in the world.
Inventor
#1065 Old 10th Nov 2006 at 12:31 AM Last edited by XTS : 10th Nov 2006 at 12:57 AM.
Default Updated Pic of me, if anyone wanted to see it..
I'm not sure this page is still good.. I mean, I went to go to the album and it said "link not found, 404" so....I'll update though. I have a pic from this year.. THOUGH I got rid of the background to make it look softer..
No laughing please. I know I have a cheesy grin.
xts

Might I add I'm proud my hair finally matches my eyebrows! I'm natural color here. I'd been blonde most of my life, brunette once and found that neutral looked best on me.

Here's a link to the YEAR BOOK for MTS2: http://www.sims2community.com/yearbook/2006/
add your own pic and bio there, free! :D

(Quote) ~ "If it isn't one thing, it's going to be another. It is usually one thing. Oh man, is it a mother" (The Mother of All Things) - PB
Lab Assistant
#1066 Old 22nd Nov 2006 at 3:07 PM
Oh, here's my picture again, until I find a better one.

EveZ
Please check out my news set of outfits!
http://www.modthesims2.com/member/s...ad.php?t=219976
Field Researcher
#1067 Old 25th Dec 2006 at 9:55 AM Last edited by nychic_emt : 25th Dec 2006 at 10:21 AM. Reason: link was broken, so adding pics here, then fixing typos
Default Merry Christmas to all..
Thought I'd pop in somewhere to say Merry Christmas to everyone and found this thread. I am going to scroll back up though and find the link to the other one to save anyone extra work and post my pic over there. Thanks for setting this up, as I think it is nice to have an opportunity to see the MTS2 family at large... *wink*

Ok.. the link is broken.. so, am going ahead and putting it up here..
ok.. so, if they went up... I am the blonde, the pic of the 3 of us, I am on the left, of course who can resist a picture w/a pig that is that cute? he he and last, the one of just me, is taken w/my web cam. The two pics from the fair are older, the web cam is from this last year.

A little info on me... I moved to NY, became a firefighter/emt, for 2 diff depts, volunteered as much time as I could. I of course love the sims, and am one of those who just 'have' to have all the eps... although I have been good this time and have not gotten GS or FFS, but looks like I'll have to if I want to d/l a few lots I really like... I just turned 45 yrs old 12/17, I have one beautiful daughter, who has delighted me with 2 beautiful grand-daughters. I live alone at the moment, unless you include my 'friend' Ozzie, who is a HUGE blue and gold Macaw. I think he talks more more than any roommate I've ever had... lol.. I also play a vampire game online, (link in my sig) and if anyone joins & needs help, my name there is Looka

At any rate, I am posting my stuff the day of Christmas, 2006. And just heard on the news that James Brown has passed away, what a loss, a fine artist he was.

Merry Christmas everyone.. say a prayer for all of our loved ones who are not with us this holiday, and mostly for all the U.S. troops, who didn't have choice but to go..

hope I got my photos attached, if not, I'll be back to edit...
Screenshots

If you dare to visit the world of the undead.. click my link, and steady yourself.... mmmm, blood, give me blood...

If you click that link, write me at [email protected] let me know so I don't sever you ;-)
Test Subject
#1068 Old 13th Jan 2007 at 4:48 AM
Hiya
I was gonna add to the Faces an Names forum but this is better *grin*

Jeannie aka Jbunny here

Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator
#1069 Old 13th Jan 2007 at 9:37 PM
Gosh! I just brokdeded so many cameras trying to take my picture! I finally found a titanium alloy camera that managed to contain my gorgeous image long enough for me to post my fabulous image here so my friends, fiends and fans could see what I truly look like.

Hey, It's either this or a paper bag over my head. Deal with it.

I Just HAVE to point out... I'm MUCH prettier than Jbunny9821 ! I literally have dates lined up out the door. :D
Attached Images

Instructor
#1070 Old 14th Jan 2007 at 6:13 AM
Default Kathexus
Hey my band would love to be in the photoalbum because I'm Singer/Guitarist, I have a good photo in a cemetary but let me know if it needs to be more personal. The myspace link in my signature has a couple more photos. I'm only 16 and we're about the same age. They just watch me play it and get jealous :P
Screenshots
Test Subject
#1071 Old 19th Jan 2007 at 6:44 PM
Great photos... here is me and one of my kiddles (Noah)
Screenshots

"Don't Sweat the petty things, pet the sweaty things." - Dennis the Menace
Lab Assistant
#1072 Old 1st Mar 2007 at 12:58 PM
I'd like to share my sim i made and my dog rocky
Screenshots
#1073 Old 11th Mar 2007 at 3:31 AM
Here I am, on some of my better days...
Screenshots
#1074 Old 15th Mar 2007 at 12:42 AM
Error 404 - no website
Quote: Originally posted by tkdjunkie
Due to the popularity of the thread "Faces to the Names", it has been suggested that someone create a MTS2 Photo Album. Spirit288 has taken the initiative to design such an album for us!

Because it is quite possible that not everyone who posted in the "Faces to the Names" thread desires to be a part of the MTS2 album, this specific thread has been created so that those who are interested may "opt in" for participation.

If you would like to be included in the MTS2 Photo Album, please post your favorite pic here! Feel free to include a few comments about yourself.

Thank you for your interest and participation!

~Allie

You Can See the Album Here:
http://gallery.modthesims2.com

PS! You can click "Register" on that page, and make your own account. That way, you can add/remove your own pictures, without asking Spirit288 to do it for you.

I can't get to http://gallery.modthesims2.com - is it down/gone?

SweetPete
Lab Assistant
#1075 Old 19th Mar 2007 at 7:58 AM Last edited by tacos : 19th Mar 2007 at 8:06 AM.
Default this is a picture of me
this is me on the right and a band member from deadsy in the middle my sister on the left. we where at the deftone concert. yes we are groupies i know i know.
i hope the picture is on here or if not ill try again
Screenshots

TASH

http://passionssims2com.page.tl/

my own website. check it out
Page 43 of 45