Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Nine CAS-screens

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 720 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 126,114 Views
Uploaded: 9th Jan 2012 at 1:13 AM
Updated: 7th Mar 2013 at 6:23 PM
2013-03-07: Hi! I haven't been active at modthesims.info for a long time now, and I think that I haven't opened The sims 3 for almost six months. I'm sorry, but this means that I won't answer any more questions about this download. I don't know if these CAS-screens are compatible with the latest patches. I guess that you can try and see if it works, but I can't guarantee anything.

Are you tired of the old boring CAS-screen? Do you want a more colourful CAS-screen or maybe just a white one? I have made 9 different CAS-screens.
They comes in three sets, Soft, Colourful and Navy.

Soft:

Colourful:

Navy:

These are default replacements, so remember that you can only have one of the files in your mods folder at the same time.

I want the original CAS-screen back. How do I remove the new one?

Just remove the downloaded file from your mods folder. It's a good idea to put the downloaded CAS-screen in a new folder so you can find it easily, if you want to remove or replace it.

How do I change to an other CAS-screen?

Remove the old file and replace it with the new one.

I hope you like the CAS-screens, just REMEMBER THAT YOU ONLY CAN USE ONE AT THE SAME TIME.

Additional Credits:
To the creators of S3OC and S3PE.
The white and pink dresses are made by Anubis360 .