Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

[UPDATE] 10 new CAS Sliders (Breast, Hip, Waist, Butt, Head and more)

by jonha Posted 24th Nov 2009 at 4:56 PM - Updated 5th Jan 2012 at 10:45 PM by jonha : Update

2090 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1651 Feedback Posts, 438 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 84
Test Subject
#76 Old 26th Nov 2009 at 7:08 AM
Jonha Thanks so much for all the hard work, I'm using your sliders and just the height slider and shape wise, my sims look amazing. wanna make alot of sims with these of all heights, shapes and sizes, and repopulate the whole town. cant wait to see the result of that. only thing i can hope for is to eventually find a short height slider. oh yeah, and larger eyes would be cool too. Jonha thanks again! Your Awesome! keep up the good work.
Test Subject
#77 Old 26th Nov 2009 at 12:29 PM
Really thank you for this amazing mod!!
Can you add Korean translations, too?

- Breast size: 가슴 둘레
- Waist size : 허리 둘레
- Hip size/pelvis width : 골반 크기
- Butt Size : 엉덩이 둘레
- Head Size : 머리 크기

If you need any additional information, plz let me know.
Thanks again!

SAU ★ the Sims Artists Union - http://blog.daum.net/saublog
Test Subject
#78 Old 26th Nov 2009 at 2:55 PM
Genius thanks jonha
Field Researcher
#79 Old 26th Nov 2009 at 9:33 PM
Cool, unfortunitly i have WA and my coputer has a virus and downloads dont go into my game so i cant download it.
Test Subject
#80 Old 26th Nov 2009 at 9:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jonha
Too many sliders in this area.

Nearly impossible, It would scale the legs, too and that would result in major deformation and crouching.

Right.

This is an issue with too many sliders, as before.

I merged it with the shoulder slider because there were major intersections with the arms.

Look at the last page of the beta thread, there is a separate chest slider together with an older version of the shoulder slider. For your private use, this should be okay.

Yes, should be easy. I will try it, when I have time, I will be away the next days.

Awesome! I can't wait, and thank you so much! :D

Sims 3 story is here http://petalpaths.wordpress.com
Test Subject
#81 Old 27th Nov 2009 at 2:36 AM
i love it. now those sexy dresses look better too...
Lab Assistant
#82 Old 27th Nov 2009 at 3:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Audrey
First of all, thank you for these. You and Delphy are genius. I'll be downloading them.

EDIT: The next most wanted slider I would think would be chest width.

Well, for me, the next most wanted slider would be horizontal eye stretching, followed by eyebrow thickeners and then ear up and down sliders since I build a lot of sims.

However, your sliders will be great for creating realistic celeb sims. Thanks again.

I'm testing eye-width now.
By brow thickness, did you mean vertically? Or brow depth?
And I can't help the ears, I haven't figured out how to do movement sliders, only scalar. I'll mess around some other day to figure those out.
Test Subject
#83 Old 27th Nov 2009 at 6:45 AM
Thanks for this really cool mod but could you add those translation for FRENCH please :

- Breast size: Tour de poitrine
- Waist size : Tour de taille
- Hip size/pelvis width : Largeur des hanches
- Butt Size : Taille des fesses
- Head Size : Taille de la tête

Thanks.
Test Subject
#84 Old 27th Nov 2009 at 7:34 AM
Hi I have added this mod to my game and I see the sliders but when I use them they do not seem to have an affect on the sim I am creating. Do you have any idea why this might be?

Like I said I see the sliders and when I move them right or left they aren't doing anything. I also have AW but have the mod in Sim's 3 mod.
Test Subject
#85 Old 27th Nov 2009 at 10:05 AM
I love this!
Lab Assistant
#86 Old 27th Nov 2009 at 2:07 PM
These are absolutely fantastic!! Thank you so much! ^_^b
Test Subject
#87 Old 27th Nov 2009 at 3:39 PM
Does anybody know if this works with world adventures 2.0.86
Lab Assistant
#88 Old 27th Nov 2009 at 3:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Arwen0423
Awesome. Thank you for all your effort! Maybe once we'll really have a game without limits, and your work is a great advance towards that. :lovestruc

Oh and btw, the Hungarian translation would be like this:
-Breast size: Mellméret
-Waist size : Derékméret
-Hip size/pelvis width : Csípő-/Medenceméret
-Butt Size : Fenékméret
-Head Size : Fejméret

Hungarian translation would be great!
Test Subject
#89 Old 27th Nov 2009 at 5:32 PM
OMG if this works with patch 1.7.9 then you've just turned my bad day into an awesome one!! You're a genius XD
Test Subject
#90 Old 27th Nov 2009 at 5:39 PM
Best thing ever man.. I really like the hip waist and butt slides... Now i can make some really good babes in my sim town... Thanks again man!
Test Subject
#91 Old 28th Nov 2009 at 2:08 AM
Thank You!!!
Lab Assistant
#92 Old 28th Nov 2009 at 3:08 AM
Thank you, now I'm off to test them! :-D
Test Subject
#93 Old 28th Nov 2009 at 3:45 AM
Ok. I have WA and all of the patches. I also have no other custom content either. Here is my problem:

When I go in game, none of the sliders are showing up. Before the patch I used Delphy's Breast slider but since yours includes breasts I got rid of it. Now after the patch that won't even work.

I am putting the packages in the mods folder in my WA folder. If anyone can help, I would appreciate it!
Test Subject
#94 Old 28th Nov 2009 at 6:42 AM
Jonha, will you create a neck slider for Sims 3? I would be happy if you do that.
Lab Assistant
#95 Old 28th Nov 2009 at 11:40 AM
Thanks again for your sliders. Like master215 I would appreciate if you could make neck slider as well, and maybe keep the head, shoulder and neck sliders together under the head section so that your breast slider still can be used in combination with Delhpy's breast sliders.

I use 3 of Delphy's breast sliders, and the reason I do that is, that I find that your breast slider gives the breast a more natural look (especially regarding the nipples position) when combine with the breast vertical slider, the breast depth slider and the breast scale slider, but mostly it's because I find, that using your breast slider alone does not work as well for teenagers and elders breasts as for the young adults and adults breast. Correction: The slider it self works just fine, it's just that it does not give as natural and variated look to these two agegroups breasts, and as my daugther is playing Sims, I really would like for her to learn and understand by playing with the bodysliders that nudity and variations of bodyshape are natural and covers all ages in real life. I can report, the she and her friends discovers a lot about them selfs and others being allow to do so. Most of all they learn to understand, that even the best of friends has differences in taste and oppions when it comes to looks and shapes, and the best part is that they also learn to meet and make space for each others preferences despite their differences. So thank you very much jonha - and Delphy as well - for these possibilities.
Lab Assistant
#96 Old 28th Nov 2009 at 1:21 PM
Thanks! This Is Sooooooooo Awsome! <333
Test Subject
#97 Old 28th Nov 2009 at 2:20 PM
this is great but i'm afraid it will conflict whits the breast sliders hack i use
Lab Assistant
#98 Old 28th Nov 2009 at 6:36 PM
Thanks alot for these! They're awesome. I have Delphy's slider already, but I'm usind the others from here.

Just a question: do these work for men too, or only females?
Lab Assistant
#99 Old 28th Nov 2009 at 7:13 PM
I love You
Scholar
#100 Old 29th Nov 2009 at 1:46 AM
Hey jonha, I don't have WA but it works absolutely perfect this time without any mesh distortions, I really hope you do more sliders in the future.
Page 4 of 84