Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
2 people viewing

Pebblerocker

There are also 1 guests viewing too.

Latest Site News

New Creator Theme: Elders! - posted on 1st Sep 2018 at 11:43 AM
Replies: 15524 (Who?), Viewed: 354047 times.
Page 621 of 621
Undead Molten Llama
#15501 Old 19th Sep 2018 at 2:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubblebeam
That's actually the answer I wanted iCad (to be non autonomous). I don't want just any old hack using the surgery table at the hospital. I do have the CH staff only doors but they weren't looking so good in this particular area.

Ahhhh! Yeah, autonomy would be bad in a hospital setting! So, you're good to go, then, no need to worry about what door you use.

I tend to use the thing more on "hobby lots," where I WANT Sims to practice stuff, and I want them to choose to do so (or not) themselves. So I made them autonomous for my purposes.

I'm mostly found on (and mostly upload to) Tumblr these days because, alas, there are only 24 hours in a day.
Muh Simblr! | An index of my downloads on Tumblr.
Mad Poster
#15502 Old 19th Sep 2018 at 3:37 PM
Can someone who plays Sims 3 do me a huge favour please? I had converted the Dungeons and Dragons game from here (at the bottom of the page) https://aroundthesims3.com/objects/...obbies_04.shtml to Sims 2, but I lost it when I deleted my DLs folder accidentally. I had saved a copy of the mesh, but not the textures and I really don't want to have to reinstall Sim3PE. Could someone please extract the textures for me for the game board and the poster?
The Great AntiJen
staff: moderator
#15503 Old 19th Sep 2018 at 5:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iCad
Forgive me; I'm going to go long and "science-y" here...

But then there's another thing: Sim Scores (SCOR), which I'm convinced ARE Sim-related in some way, though I don't know how. My empty lot DID have those and so did the increasingly-furnished iterations of it, always the same number of SCORs. So, my hypothesis is that there was a SCOR for each Sim in the neighborhood in which the lot was originally placed, built, and binned/packaged. (I don't remember how many there were, offhand, but it was much higher than the number of universals, so it couldn't be just them.) But here's the thing: I took a screenshot of the SimPE window that listed the groups and instances and such of the SCORs. THEN, without clearing the SCORs, I put a copy of that binned lot in a different testing neighborhood -- the one in which I test and take pics of stuff I've made, which does have some occupied lots and whatnot but I don't care if it's corrupted -- and entered it from the neighborhood, then immediately saved/exited, and then rebinned it from there and looked at the SCORs in SimPE, comparing them to the screenshots I'd taken from when the lot was originally binned. Turns out, there was a completely different number of SCORs -- because, I'm guessing, my creating neighborhood has more Sims in it than the neighborhood the lot was binned in -- but more importantly NONE of the groups/instances were the same as they were in the screenshots from the version of the lot it had been binned in. So, it would appear to me that the SCORs "refresh," adapting to the neighborhood that the lot is placed in, with no SCORs being "carried over" from any other neighborhood. So, nothing to cause corruption, at least not in the sense of breaking relationships and whatnot.

Interesting post and thank you. I have done similar tests to you (though not so thorough I think) and had similar results. Regarding the SCORs - I agree they do seem to be neighbourhood-related. It's always the same score number for a lot in each neighbourhood - as long as it's uninhabited. With sims resident, it can vary - I think if the lot is occupied though I've not checked that for sure. I thought originally it was related to your installation set up but I think that's wrong. I'm not convinced it's just the number of sims in your neighbourhood though.

Quote:
So anyway...Yeah, there's my spiel. Like I said, I'm not criticizing policy. I just don't really like baseless worrying about stuff. Life's too short.

Agreed - I think taking care is reasonable but getting het up about corruption is not really justified in this case. The other thing to bear in mind is that the game has been played for 14 years now (almost to the day - happy birthday TS2) and people have installed lots in their games all that time - hundreds of thousands of times, possibly millions of times. If there was a measurable problem with SimRels I think we'd know about it by now. Plenty of people over the years have poked about in sim files - many of them quite knowledgeable and who made careful observations. Issues with sim files were discussed extensively, here and elsewhere. Some problems were identified as causing issues (deleting sims), of course, with ACTUAL evidence observed that something was happening - changes to files documented, problems propagating recorded. But there is no measurable evidence of SimRefs in lot files causing issues - as you yourself showed. The most we have is Moo saying she didn't know what those things were or did (and that is all she said).

tflc is my tumblr with uploads not uploaded here: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/tflc

Polgannon: Who Murdered Blaise Penhaligan?
(3rd ed. neighbourhood now available with corrections). Poll: http://strawpoll.me/6689876

Thread for yakking about making TS2 stuff
Undead Molten Llama
#15504 Old 19th Sep 2018 at 7:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxon
Regarding the SCORs - I agree they do seem to be neighbourhood-related. It's always the same score number for a lot in each neighbourhood - as long as it's uninhabited. With sims resident, it can vary - I think if the lot is occupied though I've not checked that for sure. I thought originally it was related to your installation set up but I think that's wrong. I'm not convinced it's just the number of sims in your neighbourhood though.

Honestly, I have no idea what the SCORs are or what they represent...and I honestly don't care, either. Once I saw that they aren't the same if you plop the same lot into different neighborhoods, I stopped worrying about them altogether because it was quite obvious that they weren't carrying info from neighborhood to neighborhood.

The same is true, incidentally, for the resource called "Sim Information" or something like that. So far as I remember when I was testing this stuff, there was only one of them for each lot and it, too, changed when a binned lot was placed into a different neighborhood. So, I lost interest in that one, too.

In the end, at least when it comes to residential lots, I think that so long as the lot isn't occupied when it's binned/packaged there won't be a problem. Like you said, people have been exchanging lots for almost 1.5 decades now. It's one of those things that makes the community cohesive and interactive. And frankly, we've never observed the sort of widespread corruption problems that absolutely ought to happen IF Sim references in a shared lot (even if you're just "sharing" with yourself, using the same lot in different neighborhoods) are a thing that causes neighborhood corruption. In this case....I've gotta go with the evidence we have, which points firmly toward Sim references NOT being a problem, at least if by "Sim references" you're talking about SRELs, SCORS, and "Sim Information" or whatever it is. Family Trees and SWAFs are mostly likely bad because they are clearly related to specific Sims, but the ONLY time I've seen them in a lot -- in the ones I've looked at, at least, which was quite a few when I was actively looking into this -- was if the lot was occupied by Sims, pets, or graves when it was binned/packaged. Which is something that people who are aware of corruption already KNOW is a no-no.

Quote:
But there is no measurable evidence of SimRefs in lot files causing issues - as you yourself showed. The most we have is Moo saying she didn't know what those things were or did (and that is all she said).

Exactly. I give everything that Moo said a lot of credence; her methods of testing things and figuring things out were thorough and well-documented so, even though I didn't often understand all that she was talking about and I certainly don't have the kind of programming skills that she had and all that, I was completely confident that SHE understood what she was talking about and that I was well-advised to listen to her. BUT! As you said, all that she said on this particular subject was "I don't know." Honestly, I don't think anyone CAN know, for certain, because we can't see the game's coding. If we could, I'm sure knowledgeable people would be able to pick things apart and definitively say, "Yes, this is fine" or "No, this is bad." As it is, all we can do is follow evidence, including the experiences of many players over the years.

All of that being said...Clean out Sim refs if you wish, if it makes you feel better. Make it site policy that uploaded lots have to be cleaned of refs if you wish. Cleaning a lot can't hurt anything so long as you clean out the right things. But at the same time, I really think it needs to be said that doing so most likely isn't necessary and there's no need to obsess and stress about all the lots you've downloaded and are currently using in beloved neighborhoods. Because you KNOW someone will proceed to do exactly that.

I'm mostly found on (and mostly upload to) Tumblr these days because, alas, there are only 24 hours in a day.
Muh Simblr! | An index of my downloads on Tumblr.
Alchemist
#15505 Old 19th Sep 2018 at 7:59 PM
Sims will never autonomously go through the AL secret passage bookshelf, correct? They'd just use it as a regular bookshelf unless directed otherwise?

Welcome to the Dark Side...
We lied about having cookies.
Theorist
#15506 Old 19th Sep 2018 at 8:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarathustra
Sims will never autonomously go through the AL secret passage bookshelf, correct? They'd just use it as a regular bookshelf unless directed otherwise?
one way to check might be to look at the object's Pie Menu Functions resource in SimPE.
Mad Poster
#15507 Old 19th Sep 2018 at 8:24 PM
Errr .. sorry? I just compressed and repackaged the lots I put on the vacation hood. Oh ... and orb-ed them for good measure. I was just wondering about stuff like the bar, DJ booth, etc. In my own game, I try not to package them now, but I used to. And yes ... my current neighborhood has been around for ...

No. Don't want to jinx it. Besides, I lost ten months during the Great Community College Mod fiasco, so I don't think ten months count. (I had to go back to a really old backup.) I have posted of my hoods and finding weird ways of corruption before! I just take this hood month by month now and keep knocking wood that I'm not going to do anything blatantly stupid to it. And yes, keep backing up from time to time in case I do.

Anyway, can someone tell me if I'm imagining stuff here? While thinking about the more downscale bar, I realize I could be really overthinking things, as is my habit. I have that shopping mall strip with the Asian restaurant at the end. (Even busier warm locales have shopping areas, Sims may want something other than tropical cuisine, and I'm not going that rustic!) I plan to put it and the connecting store (times 2 ... one clothes, one trinkets/decor) in my vacation hood. However, I THOUGHT I read that you can mirror-image a lot using, using ... was it Lot or Grid adjuster? I looked quickly, but couldn't see anything

This lot ... http://modthesims.info/showpost.php...5&postcount=222

I want the side area and connecting wall to face the OTHER way to bookend the strip. I'll switch the lot out for a tropic/beachy theme, arrange bottles yet AGAIN (maybe going with the Irish Pub Set this time .... there is an Irish bar in Key West, FL), and voila! A slightly-downscaled bar. Less formal than the nightclub, but still attractive to tourists. I have a couple of other lots that I can use for the nitty-grittier bar.

(By the way, thanks to Peni Griffin for reminding me that I should have a second honest-to-goodness public beach in the vacation hood! I like the suggestion of a few kiosks/tents offering things for the tourists' perusal on the lot. Cool! Can't I go INSTEAD of my Sims? I could use a good beach vacation now!)

Anyway, is mirror-imaging a lot even possible, or is it back to Square 2?

Thanks to ALL free-site creators, admins and mods.

RIP Sunni ... truly a ray of light.
Forum Resident
#15508 Old 19th Sep 2018 at 8:45 PM Last edited by Phantomknight : Yesterday at 1:52 AM. Reason: forgot attachment!
@Charity, do you have Windows 7 or above? If so, you *may* be able to get your folder back by using Restore Previous Version:

Navigate to the folder you want to restore, right click, and there should be an item in the menu called "Restore Previous Versions," but if not, click "Properties" at the bottom of the list. A pop up should appear; check the last tab, "Previous Versions." In that tab, previous versions of the folder/file/whatever will be listed, if there are any, and from there you can restore the folder or file entirely, or you can view, copy, open, move, or save it, etc. (Picture attached, in case I'm unclear.)

Sometimes, even if there aren't previous versions saved of the specific file you want, you can get the file back by restoring, or viewing, a previous version of the parent folder.

I feel like I've been trying to push this a lot lately, but honestly it's one of the best features of Windows 7! I'm the type of simmer that never remembers to backup files--but I do update my computer quite regularly, letting Windows update whenever it needs too. And since previous versions are copies of files and folders that Windows automatically saves as part of a restore point, my most frequently used files, like my sim files, often get saved without my having to do anything! Though of course, you can schedule your computer to create restore points, and consequently, previous versions. For more info:
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...t-deleted-files
https://www.howtogeek.com/56891/use...ave-your-files/

K. PSA over.

ETA: @Zarathustra, you are correct. You need a mod (autosecretdoor by Pescado) for sims to use the bookcase autonomously.
Screenshots

"Enjoy the moment with all your might, whether it’s gloomy, whether it’s bright!"
Also known as Kelyns but you can call me KB.
Bored? Read the legacy I'll probably never finish.
The Great AntiJen
#15509 Old 19th Sep 2018 at 9:24 PM
Quote:
Exactly. I give everything that Moo said a lot of credence; her methods of testing things and figuring things out were thorough and well-documented so, even though I didn't often understand all that she was talking about and I certainly don't have the kind of programming skills that she had and all that, I was completely confident that SHE understood what she was talking about and that I was well-advised to listen to her. BUT! As you said, all that she said on this particular subject was "I don't know." Honestly, I don't think anyone CAN know, for certain, because we can't see the game's coding. If we could, I'm sure knowledgeable people would be able to pick things apart and definitively say, "Yes, this is fine" or "No, this is bad." As it is, all we can do is follow evidence, including the experiences of many players over the years.

When Moo said she didn't know, I think she was being true to the type of person she was - one with a technical or sciency background. She wouldn't say sim references didn't cause issues because she had no evidence to that effect. She was just being a typical science type in that 'I'm not prepared to rule that out unless I have clear evidence that's not it' but similarly she said she wasn't prepared to rule it in either. Over time, it's become, for some anyway, 'that's a problem'. Nature of the internet I guess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gazania
Errr .. sorry? I just compressed and repackaged the lots I put on the vacation hood. Oh ... and orb-ed them for good measure. I was just wondering about stuff like the bar, DJ booth, etc. In my own game, I try not to package them now, but I used to. And yes ... my current neighborhood has been around for ...

No. Don't want to jinx it. Besides, I lost ten months during the Great Community College Mod fiasco, so I don't think ten months count. (I had to go back to a really old backup.) I have posted of my hoods and finding weird ways of corruption before! I just take this hood month by month now and keep knocking wood that I'm not going to do anything blatantly stupid to it. And yes, keep backing up from time to time in case I do.

Honestly Gazania, I just wouldn't worry about it (though I acknowledge you are a champion borker of lots and neighbourhoods!). I really wouldn't leave out needed items from lots for upload (what you do in your game is up to you of course).

Quote:
Originally Posted by gazania
Anyway, can someone tell me if I'm imagining stuff here? While thinking about the more downscale bar, I realize I could be really overthinking things, as is my habit. I have that shopping mall strip with the Asian restaurant at the end. (Even busier warm locales have shopping areas, Sims may want something other than tropical cuisine, and I'm not going that rustic!) I plan to put it and the connecting store (times 2 ... one clothes, one trinkets/decor) in my vacation hood. However, I THOUGHT I read that you can mirror-image a lot using, using ... was it Lot or Grid adjuster? I looked quickly, but couldn't see anything

This lot ... http://modthesims.info/showpost.php...5&postcount=222

I want the side area and connecting wall to face the OTHER way to bookend the strip. I'll switch the lot out for a tropic/beachy theme, arrange bottles yet AGAIN (maybe going with the Irish Pub Set this time .... there is an Irish bar in Key West, FL), and voila! A slightly-downscaled bar. Less formal than the nightclub, but still attractive to tourists. I have a couple of other lots that I can use for the nitty-grittier bar.
Anyway, is mirror-imaging a lot even possible, or is it back to Square 2?

I'd have to check the Lot Adjuster to work out whether it can do that - I would guess at yes, in a way, because I seem to remember you can change the side the road is on. To explain: what you have to remember about the Lot Adjuster is that it CANNOT rotate a lot (as I remember it). You can change the orientation of a lot - what I mean is you need to imagine the lot does not move but the edges of the lot can move. You can move the road to the other side of the lot (or even add a 'road' side edge, giving you two and a corner lot (or, for that matter, you can have 4 - yes, I've done that)). But you can't 'mirror' a lot, I think. So to work out what to do, imagine the lot as static, but the road rotating round it. Does that make sense?

Edit: just loaded up the Adjuster to check - in the Advanced options, you can see there is a place to select the side the road is on. And yes, you can tick all four at once (though remember that means the lot has to snap onto four roads surrounding it completely). Corner lots are a nice thing though with roads on two sides. But note there's no mirror option.
Screenshots

tflc is my tumblr with uploads not uploaded here: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/tflc

(3rd ed. neighbourhood now available with corrections). Poll: http://strawpoll.me/6689876

Alchemist
#15510 Old 19th Sep 2018 at 10:42 PM
Quote:

I would certainly LOVE it if they would! *hint, hint* to any modders out there...
In my limited experience, Z, you have to tell them every . single . time.

Please ~ support my TS2 habit! Shop at my Etsy shops:
CatherinesJewelry ~ Artisan Jewelry
Catherine's MOUSE ~ Up/Recycled Jewelry
and Vintage Stuffeths
Time flies like an arrow ~ fruit flies like a banana
Ah, well... there is that
So, do you know the difference between roast beef and pea soup?
Mad Poster
#15511 Old 19th Sep 2018 at 10:45 PM
And what's worse, they can't figure out how to leave the room! chester Gieke was almost late to his job because he just couldn't find his way out of the room. sigh....

Why is it the songs we hate the most set up permanent residence in our brains? Chris Hatch's family friendly files archived on SFS: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=603534 . Bulbizarre's website: https://bulbizarre.neocities.org/
Alchemist
#15512 Old 19th Sep 2018 at 11:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CatherineTCJD
I would certainly LOVE it if they would! *hint, hint* to any modders out there...

Haha, for the idea I'm thinking of that prompted the question, I'm happy to hear that they don't do it of their own free will! (though I've certainly had projects where I wished they would too!)

Welcome to the Dark Side...
We lied about having cookies.
Scholar
#15513 Old 19th Sep 2018 at 11:15 PM
Really This issue with the Sim References etc. is why I don't intend to bother to ever try to upload a lot. I hardly ever download lots either, just one lot {The Apple Store} and I don't plan to download any others. Besides a lot of Downloadable Lots would not work anyway. Yeah I know I could use a PC, but I don't choose to bother with doing that either though I do have one that I could use if I wanted.

I really borked one Neighborhood when I was just getting started, all because I was trying to get rid of Crumplebottom, but I didn't know how at the time. I really messed up the Neighborhood beyond repair, I even got Aspyr to look at it...but they said it was hopeless. It was not a case corruption though. I do a lot better now. That was the only time I made a mess of it, otherwise my Neighborhoods work fine as far as I can tell. I have not yet had a Neighborhood explode and become a big fiery ball visible from space, severe corruption does not happen that easily. As far as I can tell I have no particular signs of corruption such that I have read about.

I am going to play my ĂśberNeighborhood until it does explode and become a big fiery ball visible from space, or until my Mac breaks and is not repairable and I can't find a replacement that will run OS X 10.11.6.

for info on changing the Mac Open File Limit check out my post here http://www.insimenator.org/index.ph...html#msg1628939
Curiosity killed the cat,
but satisfaction brought it back.
Needs Coffee
#15514 Old Yesterday at 12:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CatherineTCJD

There is a mod for this! Now you are going to ask me where.... Which off the top of my head I don't know, only I know one does exist.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Field Researcher
#15515 Old Yesterday at 1:17 AM
Quote:

No, but if you put a stereo behind it, people can autonomously turn on the stereo from outside, but can't turn it off without using the secret bookshelf to go into the room to turn it off.

Drove me insane. I finally deleted the stereo.
The Great AntiJen
#15516 Old Yesterday at 1:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by inspiredzone
No, but if you put a stereo behind it, people can autonomously turn on the stereo from outside, but can't turn it off without using the secret bookshelf to go into the room to turn it off.

Drove me insane. I finally deleted the stereo.

nnnnnnnngh .... that would drive me up the wall too. Something I've never experienced though as sims aren't allowed stereos in Little Carping because those DRIVE ME UP THE WALL - TURN THE BLOODY THING OFF WHEN YOU'RE DONE! nnnnnnngh.

Forum Resident
#15517 Old Yesterday at 1:51 AM
Forgot @ doesn't work when editing a post. AutoSecretDoor by pescado, folks, available in the hack directory:

"Secret Door bookcase now auto-usable without clicking as a normal door by Selectable Sims permitted by Authorized Personnel Only."

You don't need Authorized Personnel Only to use it, but if you use them together, you can make it so that specific sims only can access the door.

"Enjoy the moment with all your might, whether it’s gloomy, whether it’s bright!"
Also known as Kelyns but you can call me KB.
Bored? Read the legacy I'll probably never finish.
Needs Coffee
#15518 Old Yesterday at 2:07 AM
Yeah, that's it. ^

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Alchemist
#15519 Old Yesterday at 5:30 AM
WOW!!! Thank you both, Jo and Phantom - well, and Z too - for OP-ing it. Some how I missed that Pes mod. I will throw it into the mix immediately. Thanks!

Please ~ support my TS2 habit! Shop at my Etsy shops:
CatherinesJewelry ~ Artisan Jewelry
Catherine's MOUSE ~ Up/Recycled Jewelry
and Vintage Stuffeths
Time flies like an arrow ~ fruit flies like a banana
Ah, well... there is that
So, do you know the difference between roast beef and pea soup?
Mad Poster
#15520 Old Yesterday at 9:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantomknight
@Charity, do you have Windows 7 or above? If so, you *may* be able to get your folder back by using Restore Previous Version:

Navigate to the folder you want to restore, right click, and there should be an item in the menu called "Restore Previous Versions," but if not, click "Properties" at the bottom of the list. A pop up should appear; check the last tab, "Previous Versions." In that tab, previous versions of the folder/file/whatever will be listed, if there are any, and from there you can restore the folder or file entirely, or you can view, copy, open, move, or save it, etc. (Picture attached, in case I'm unclear.)

Sometimes, even if there aren't previous versions saved of the specific file you want, you can get the file back by restoring, or viewing, a previous version of the parent folder.

I feel like I've been trying to push this a lot lately, but honestly it's one of the best features of Windows 7! I'm the type of simmer that never remembers to backup files--but I do update my computer quite regularly, letting Windows update whenever it needs too. And since previous versions are copies of files and folders that Windows automatically saves as part of a restore point, my most frequently used files, like my sim files, often get saved without my having to do anything! Though of course, you can schedule your computer to create restore points, and consequently, previous versions. For more info:
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...t-deleted-files
https://www.howtogeek.com/56891/use...ave-your-files/

K. PSA over.

ETA: @Zarathustra, you are correct. You need a mod (autosecretdoor by Pescado) for sims to use the bookcase autonomously.

Been through all that already, but thanks. No previous versions, because I clean them out to save space.
Mad Poster
#15521 Old Yesterday at 10:39 AM
You mean to say that the "Secret Bookcase" is actually a door? The things you learn on the forum! And I've been using it as a bookcase all this time...

Receptacle Refugee & Resident Polar Bear
"Get out of my way, young'un, I'm a ninja!"
Theorist
#15522 Old Yesterday at 12:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxEllen1965
I've never seen any of my sims autonomously use any of the reward objects.

I was mistaken. There is one career reward that sims will use without needing a mod. The Gamer career reward from Seasons (the tropical pinball machine that generates money) is very attractive to sims. I usually place at least one on each Secret Society lot on my Uni campuses. The members swarm those pinball machines and the Society treasury fills up very quickly!
Needs Coffee
#15523 Old Yesterday at 12:20 PM
Terribly, horrible attractive ugh! Thanks for the reminder, I downloaded a community lot with one-I need to go delete it. It's okay in its proper place, perhaps an arcade business with free entry, but that's about it for me at least.

~Call me Jo~
Mad Poster
#15524 Old Yesterday at 4:43 PM
Oh, but it's so lucrative! I use it all the time in arcades owned by pixels, in the backyard for raising money for college, etc. Ok, so it's ugly-I've never seen a pinball machine in RL that wasn't.

Receptacle Refugee & Resident Polar Bear
"Get out of my way, young'un, I'm a ninja!"
Mad Poster
#15525 Old Yesterday at 5:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FranH
You mean to say that the "Secret Bookcase" is actually a door? The things you learn on the forum! And I've been using it as a bookcase all this time...

You never clicked "read mysteriously mysterious book?" How could you resist it?

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Page 621 of 621