Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

Theme Seasons and Celebrations - posted on 1st Oct 2017 at 1:52 PM
Replies: 30 (Who?), Viewed: 1092 times.
Page 2 of 2
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#26 Old 17th Oct 2017 at 6:13 AM
I downloaded finally and have played a tiny bit. One thing that is bad for me is you have to be online. And it looks like all you do is one task after another? It is better than I expected from the trailer, but odds are I will delete it very soon.
Theorist
#27 Old 17th Oct 2017 at 7:11 PM
I don't want to play a sims type game on my phone. What an awful platform for a sim. This is as terrible a choice as chop's iFruit app for gtav.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#28 Old 18th Oct 2017 at 1:01 AM
I would play a tad more if on my PC. If I could just purchase for about 5 bucks outright. As it stands I expect it will be gone. I have other games on my ipad I like much more and they are ones that you do not have to play online.
Theorist
#29 Old 18th Oct 2017 at 4:09 PM
iPad-to-TV-cable?

#BlairWitchPetition
TS3 NEEDS: TENNIS COURTS > BUSES > PIGS/SHEEP
Can't find stuff in build and buy mode? http://www.nexusmods.com/thesims3/mods/1/?
Forum Resident
#30 Old Yesterday at 2:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mixa97sr
It's empty on content. The opening looked really promising ... but then, ... you just get stuck doing repetitive tasks, grinding skills and items and selling them in order to continue doing the same. Meh, was good while it lasted.

At first, I thought you were talking about TS4.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#31 Old Yesterday at 4:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tizerist
iPad-to-TV-cable?

If I liked it enough to connect to internet at home somehow would check it out. I think it will be deleted instead though.
Page 2 of 2