Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#1251 Old 13th Feb 2017 at 1:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ieta_cassiopeia
In an inspired move, Gwen Jago incorporated the "Hide Behind The Piano" move into her dance routine when the living room burst into flames...

"Um... ...this is a bit awkward, Carrow... ...but I'm not really asking you to leave because the fireman told me to evacuate the house... ...you just stink..."

Oh wait, I recognise them!

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Advertisement
Scholar
#1252 Old 13th Feb 2017 at 11:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by maxon
Oh wait, I recognise them!

I thought you might
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#1253 Old 13th Feb 2017 at 11:45 PM
I see you set fire to Gwen's house. That wasn't nice!

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Scholar
#1254 Old 13th Feb 2017 at 11:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by maxon
I see you set fire to Gwen's house. That wasn't nice!

Not deliberately - I save that for my custom subhood... I lit the fireplace and was stunned when nine squares caught fire while Gwen was dancing. Thankfully you had the foresight to put a fire alarm in there, so while there was a bit of ash to clear up, I couldn't see anything destroyed.
Inventor
#1255 Old 14th Feb 2017 at 4:49 PM

Uhm, not sure what you are trimming there, Lulu. As far as I know a plant, shrub or otherwise was never put there.
Scholar
#1256 Old 15th Feb 2017 at 10:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mirjampenning
Uhm, not sure what you are trimming there, Lulu. As far as I know a plant, shrub or otherwise was never put there.

The fence is apparently made out of living wood...
Inventor
#1257 Old 16th Feb 2017 at 11:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ieta_cassiopeia
The fence is apparently made out of living wood...

The last snicker out of Kai when he discovered Alita sleeping on the floor. I never saw a sim laughing about this before.
Don't mind the black squares. Got rid of them by now.
Instructor
#1258 Old 16th Feb 2017 at 2:17 PM

The last snicker out of Kai when he discovered Alita sleeping on the floor. I never saw a sim laughing about this before.
Don't mind the black squares. Got rid of them by now.

Is he really grouchy? Because grouchy sims do that all the time, regardless if they are friends with the sleepy one.
Inventor
#1259 Old 16th Feb 2017 at 4:58 PM Last edited by mirjampenning : 17th Feb 2017 at 8:58 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by velvetina
Is he really grouchy? Because grouchy sims do that all the time, regardless if they are friends with the sleepy one.

I checked. He has three points, so you could say he still falls in the grouchy range. But he usually doesn't act like a grouch. I actually assumed he had far more nice points.

Child chairs. The newest trend.
Forum Resident
#1260 Old 17th Feb 2017 at 4:37 PM
I was cracking up when this happened...
Forum Resident
#1261 Old 17th Feb 2017 at 8:35 PM
Mad Poster
#1262 Old 22nd Feb 2017 at 8:22 PM
@lfria - Your sim should meet mine. Maybe between the two of them, they can make a complete person.
Screenshots
Forum Resident
#1263 Old 23rd Feb 2017 at 12:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by RoxEllen1965
@lfria - Your sim should meet mine. Maybe between the two of them, they can make a complete person.

Ya I seem to have issues with headless sims.
Instructor
#1264 Old 24th Feb 2017 at 3:31 AM
Some time ago my game had a glitch when two sims got in a fight, and the cloud refused to appear, and I had to take a pic. It was even better in movement, with the sims sinking into the floor and turning into a pile of mush...
Mad Poster
#1265 Old 1st Mar 2017 at 8:52 PM
The dark and mysterious underworld that lurks beneath Downtown.
(My neighborhood camera has a strange idea of appropriate default starting locations).
Screenshots
Top Secret Researcher
#1266 Old 2nd Mar 2017 at 2:28 AM
This fatherhood thing is pretty easy.

Lab Assistant
#1267 Old 2nd Mar 2017 at 10:48 AM
That looks like it hurts...
Screenshots
Inventor
#1268 Old 2nd Mar 2017 at 12:51 PM
In hiding, Oneida? We can still see you.
Top Secret Researcher
#1269 Old 6th Mar 2017 at 1:39 AM
Okaaay

Mad Poster
#1270 Old 6th Mar 2017 at 2:26 AM Last edited by RoxEllen1965 : 21st Oct 2018 at 8:39 AM. Reason: Attached pictures directly due to MYP issues
Beulah Land of Widespot went to the general store to buy groceries. While she was there, she greeted her old friend Daytona Beech with some juicy neighborhood gossip.

Screenshots
Inventor
#1271 Old 6th Mar 2017 at 3:10 PM Last edited by mirjampenning : 6th Mar 2017 at 3:22 PM.
Old hags, lol.

I no longer am going to eat what they serve me at school. I'm taking a big lunch to school with me.

Sure, why not. Fishing in a boat also can be done on dry land.

I don't have eyes in the back of my head, so this is the next best thing ~ Hyun Tokko
This cake doesn't look like the ad on tv ~ Ajani LeBacs-Gulf
Mad Poster
#1272 Old 8th Mar 2017 at 6:41 AM
Little girl - I heard you're my daddy?, and you clean stuff?
Maid - Yes...
Little girl - I pooped my pants.

Maid - Here. The brat is on the Llama, can I go back to work now?

Little girl - Papa...Wat doOing?

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Mad Poster
#1273 Old 8th Mar 2017 at 10:26 AM
Old hags, lol.

What makes it funnier is that it's so in character for Daytona. The blonde is her daughter-in-law Sandy and they don't get along. Spreading stories about Sandy behind her back is just the sort of thing Daytona would do. And here she's doing it right in front of Sandy's face!
Inventor
#1274 Old 8th Mar 2017 at 2:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by RoxEllen1965
What makes it funnier is that it's so in character for Daytona. The blonde is her daughter-in-law Sandy and they don't get along. Spreading stories about Sandy behind her back is just the sort of thing Daytona would do. And here she's doing it right in front of Sandy's face!

Well, she either was caught in the act now or she changed her tune to do it to her face, which isn't nicer but it is more honoust.
Instructor
#1275 Old 11th Mar 2017 at 12:40 AM
Er, people? The wedding is over there... Also, I love how the only sim watching is the one who paired those two together
Page 51 of 103