Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Dec 2011 at 5:42 PM
Default Welcome Children of the Night
Ah, the good blood thirsty Vampire. This Group is just that, speaking of ALL sorts of Vampires From Anne Rice Vampires to even...Stephanie Myer's depiction of Vampires.

From True Blood to Vampire Diaries. Yes, this covers about any sort of Vampire. Different types of Vampires. And what you think of Vampires :D

From Underworld to the movies made from the Anne Rice books

Rules:

I: No bashing of Vampires, as in depiction of authors or shows or movies.

II: No drama, we hate it. I know I do. So please no drama.

III: Rules presented by the staff of Modthesims, will BE FOLLOWED AT ALL TIMES. No ifs, ands or buts about it. I am serious.

IV: Finally, just have fun with it. Isn't that why we are here?

So, please enjoy your stay. And once again welcome.

Nevermore Raven

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 26th Apr 2012 at 12:56 PM
Hi, I'm new to the cult and I am a massive fan of vampires along as they are non twligiht related as I do not like twilight. I am so gald I found this group .

"I know, and it breaks my heart to do it, but we must remain vigilant. If you cannot tell me another way, do not brand me a tyrant!" - knight commander Meredith (dragon age 2)

My sims stories: Witch queen
Nocturnal Dawn
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 26th Apr 2012 at 4:30 PM
Artimis, I do not like Twilight either. So welcome, fellow night walker

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 27th Apr 2012 at 6:26 PM
I am glad that I have deen expected into the cult.

"I know, and it breaks my heart to do it, but we must remain vigilant. If you cannot tell me another way, do not brand me a tyrant!" - knight commander Meredith (dragon age 2)

Nocturnal Dawn
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 30th Apr 2012 at 4:15 PM
Of course you have been accepted. We all have that little blood lust coursing through our veins, only a few know what to do with it.

I have not a clue where I was going, FYI

Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 25th May 2012 at 8:29 PM
Are you allowed to post reviews on vampire related stuff?

Nocturnal Dawn
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 27th May 2012 at 2:44 AM
Of course, Artimis, this is after a group of Vampire lovers :D