Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#10826 Old 8th Nov 2017 at 10:43 PM

Today, I discovered if you have Generations installed, and your sim has a close relationship with their partner's parents, this option will come up
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#10827 Old 9th Nov 2017 at 12:06 AM Last edited by igazor : 9th Nov 2017 at 1:36 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Scklsy

Today, I discovered if you have Generations installed, and your sim has a close relationship with their partner's parents, this option will come up

It's an adorable interaction, but I have yet to see a sim's future in-laws react negatively to that one. Can only imagine what that would look like...

"You want my daughter's (son's) what? What's wrong, isn't the rest of her (him) good enough for you?"

"Sure, when Al Simhara freezes over, llamas can fly, and EA releases a game that has no bugs. Nah, just kidding. No you may not, so run along now."

"I have a daughter (son)?"
Lab Assistant
#10828 Old 9th Nov 2017 at 1:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by igazor
It's an adorable interaction, but I have yet to see a sim's future in-laws react negatively to that one. Can only imagine what that would look like...

"You want my daughter's (son's) what? Isn't the rest of her (him) good enough for you?"

"Sure, when Al Simhara freezes over, llamas can fly, and EA releases a game that has no bugs. Nah, just kidding. No you may not, so run along now."

"I have a daughter (son)?"

It is adorable! Hrm, I will have to load up my game, select the interaction, and cheat their relationship into the red to see what the negative reaction would be... for science!!
Alchemist
#10829 Old 9th Nov 2017 at 6:11 AM
"Sure, when Al Simhara freezes over"

Ahem:

Tumblr - more downloads! ◾ CC reuploads / creator backupsTS3 CAS Conversion Catalog - for basegame, EP, SP, and Store clothing!
Mad Poster
#10830 Old 9th Nov 2017 at 6:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sweetdevil
Ahem

Well, that's one almost impossible requirement down, two to go. Now about that flying llama...
Scholar
#10831 Old 9th Nov 2017 at 9:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sweetdevil
Ahem:

Pretty though. Love that sky!

Legend is history as we would like it to be. We pick through the dusts of time for what is worth keeping and, here and there, we occasionally find treasure.

Simblr: Elyndaworld *** Wordpress: Tales of Nantrelor
Site Helper
#10832 Old 9th Nov 2017 at 8:46 PM
Well, that's one almost impossible requirement down, two to go. Now about that flying llama...

That's another easy one: give a llama mascot a jetpack.

It's the bug-free game from EA that nobody is ever going to see...

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Lab Assistant
#10833 Old 9th Nov 2017 at 11:52 PM
I discovered that genetics in this game are cooler than I thought!

Here are 2 sims from my current household that look almost exactly alike! You'd think they were siblings/twins, or parent-child. But the sim on the left is now old and grey- that's a photo of her from her younger years. On the right is her grandson who just aged into a teen. I didn't edit his genetics at all. Didn't touch his face, hair, skin or eye color. That's exactly how he was born in game.
Site Helper
#10834 Old 10th Nov 2017 at 2:13 AM
I just discovered (Or rediscovered, after having not played the Sims in 6 months) that the controls from Elder Scrolls games are vastly different from the Sims.

(Want to guess how many times I hit the Escape key before I remembered that you have to click the ellipsis at the bottom left of the screen to find the Options? Hint: you can only count it on the fingers of one hand if you use binary notation...)

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
#10835 Old 10th Nov 2017 at 9:33 PM
Don't marry proprietors, it'll fuck up your game
Scholar
#10836 Old 10th Nov 2017 at 10:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mordecai and Rigby

Glad to see you kept that dog
Lab Assistant
#10837 Old 11th Nov 2017 at 8:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mordecai and Rigby

Haha my sim married a proprietor and I threw a wedding party. Everytime they tried to marry she would cancel whatever she was doing to go to a SimFest -_- I had to use MasterController to unflag her as a proprietor
Forum Resident
#10838 Old 13th Nov 2017 at 12:13 AM
I discovered the Kinkyworld mod... OMIGOD!!!!! It just made me interested in this game again.
Instructor
#10839 Old 15th Nov 2017 at 8:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Simsdestroyer
I discovered the Kinkyworld mod... OMIGOD!!!!! It just made me interested in this game again.

i....didn't know this existed

......thank you, stranger
Forum Resident
#10840 Old 16th Nov 2017 at 3:11 AM
Actually from yesterday, but:

1. I found a way to access sims from the whole neighborhood in NRAAS master controller and run operations like “edit in CAS” on them without even knowing them.
2. I learned how to recover missing sims in NRAAS Overwatch. It didn’t recover all my missing sims but it saved probably about 5. More than I thought went missing. Mostly toddlers.

~Someday my prince will come... And he better not bring all his hood's character files with him.~
@)->----- Place this ASCII flower in your sig as a thank you to all of our amazing moderators at MTS!
TS3 vs. Your CPU: The Solution
Shameless plug for my fledgeling Simblr here
Site Helper
#10841 Old 16th Nov 2017 at 3:43 PM
Thanks to Arsil's mod where toddlers can scribble on walls, I learned that I've got a toddler who draws better pictures than her mother does.

Top Secret Researcher
#10842 Old 16th Nov 2017 at 8:08 PM
SOB!!
Dead Aliens (ghosts) have NO alien powers.
Scholar
#10843 Old 17th Nov 2017 at 3:00 AM
Found out that when cats "fish" in a pond, they dive head first into the water. They then proceed to beat up an invisible fish, all while their eyes are bulging out of their heads.
Instructor
#10844 Old 18th Nov 2017 at 5:08 PM
Today I discovered that a glitch called "stacked stairs bug" exists while I tried to build a multi-level staircase. After some research I also discovered precise explanations of this in old stairs tutorials... I should read more Sims 3 tutorials, really, before I start to build anything.
Scholar
#10845 Old 18th Nov 2017 at 5:31 PM
That damn stacked stairs bug is the bane of my life. I still don't understand what triggers it and what doesn't.

no power in the verse can stop me
ge smak daun, gyon op nodotaim
jus nou drein jus daun
Mad Poster
#10846 Old 18th Nov 2017 at 5:57 PM
I discovered two things today:
  1. Sims can get demoted
  2. My Sim has a job

Also, this is only the second stupidest outfit she owns.

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Instructor
#10847 Old 18th Nov 2017 at 7:04 PM
that cats....do this?
Site Helper
#10848 Old 18th Nov 2017 at 7:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ribbonista
that cats....do this?

Obviously, someone at EA doesn't know there is a difference between cats and dogs.
(Probably the same person who has cats accepting a belly rub from a stranger in Sims 2...)

e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#10849 Old 18th Nov 2017 at 8:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ghost sdoj
Obviously, someone at EA doesn't know there is a difference between cats and dogs.

My cat does that if you leave the lid up... he looks a lot like the cat in the picture, too!
Page 434 of 490