Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Feb 2016 at 10:21 PM Last edited by Chax : 18th Nov 2020 at 11:29 AM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise
Default the
-------
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 5th Feb 2016 at 8:21 AM Last edited by Spamaccount : 7th Feb 2016 at 3:21 PM.
It's strange that you're still seeing content from uninstalled expansions in Build/Buy... But you should know that laundry was also added to the University expansion pack. The system is still going to function if you have Uni installed, which, since you have a sim there, you evidently do. I would recommend clearing your caches and seeing if that gets rid of the uninstalled items. I've never had the issue, but maybe that will help?

Edit: Finally checked my game and I found the hampers... can't believe I had been missing them this entire time, with that annoying stencil work on the icon...but they are there, so that's good. :P
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#5 Old 5th Feb 2016 at 9:35 AM
There are hampers in the UL pack and the laundry system has become part of the base game in the patch, so as long as there's a washing machine on a lot Sims will drop dirty clothing.

But anyway, @Chax, I will move this to Help now.