1 people viewing
Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
#3751 Old 19th Nov 2018 at 4:43 AM
I created a new neighborhood for the third time in what, three years? None of my neighborhoods ever last very long because I add too many Sims too quickly, develop favorites, and then get bored with the other ones. So this time I'm going to force myself to add Sims more slowly.

I started with one family, the Chambers family. John (Fortune/Family) and Angela (Family/Romance) have three children so far: Olivia (Child), Jake (Toddler), and Audrey (Baby). When Olivia aged up to Child, I moved in another family, the Park family--Calvin (Fortune/Popularity), Joyce (Fortune/Family), and Vivian (Child)--so that Olivia has someone to play with because I prefer for my Sims to spend time with other playables, not with townies.

I think that I'll move in a new family with one kid every time one of the Chambers kids ages up to Child and then again when they age to Teen. It should populate my neighborhood at an appropriate enough pace. We shall see, haha.

The most interesting development so far is that Olivia has 10 Nice points and her younger brother, Jake, has 1 Nice point. It'll be fun to see how that plays out!
Advertisement
Instructor
#3752 Old 19th Nov 2018 at 3:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by FranH
In my Beginning PV, Dalmar and Dacia Dreamer were the very first couple to have a child-a boy, of course. Named Davis.

The other couples are trying their best. Thankfully the aging mod is in effect, which is going to be handy because at this rate it might take a few years to get the entire roster of complete families done.

Just think of it this way, you're at the halfway mark. Davis is Generation 2 (or 1 if you count the founders as Gen 0), so you have two more generations to go until completion. It'll go by so fast that you'll miss the time when Davis was the only child in the 'hood

With my PV, Davis is an adult and will be a father in two sim weeks or so. Darleen and others will be born around that time as well. So my hood is going to be busy with Nooboos, after five rounds of having none at all.

There's no drama, like Sims drama.

Currently Playing: Sims 2 again!

Mad Poster
#3753 Old 20th Nov 2018 at 7:35 PM
Penny Weiss got abducted by aliens mid-second-trimester. She'd like to go again. Skye would like her to go again, but he was their next pick.

Woody lives in fear that either will get abducted again. Poor kid. I'm trying to get him off to college before his crazy family goes to space again.

Penny's baby has red hair, is a boy, has his mother's ears and chin, green skin, and brown eyes, named little Skye.

Pics from my game: Sunbee's Simblr Sunbee's Livejournal
"English is a marvelous edged weapon if you know how to wield it." C.J. Cherryh
Lab Assistant
#3754 Old 20th Nov 2018 at 10:57 PM
It was the start of a new rotation in my Uberhood, so as usual I started in Veronaville with Capp Manor.

Romeo & Juliet hosted a big party because their twin girls Caliba & Claudia had their birthday and became children. Their elder daughter Rosalind got a bit bored because she wasn't the centre of attention, but she had new playmates as their were two kittens born on that day. ACR kicked in and three bolters Regan & Cornwall and Tybalt & Beatrice "vanished" for some fun time, which could be a scandal on a children's birthday party, but of course, no sim cared. Maybe Consort rotated in his grave.

Nothing spectacular in the next houses, the Summerdreams had their daily routine of being happy and skilling fast, thanks to Titania's career reward bookshelf, and Andrea (Bottom's name in German) tried for an other baby with her husband Benedick (née Monty), but lucky for me, it didn't happen. The house is already so crowded with her parents and her two daughters Peasblossom and Hero! ^^''
Regan & hubbie Cornwall enjoyed their empty house, now that both sons are in college, and furnished their hobby room. Regan earned a big bonus and reached her second LTW of earning 100 k, and Cornwall had is shadow over as usual. (He always brings home the same townie every work day, and the townie calls him before bed time sometimes.) As for the other old married Capp couple, Goneril and Albany, they have again a crowded house, this time with three new-born kittens.

On the other side of the river , the Monty's heir Victorio managed to bring finally a Mercutio into their family tree! For reasons unknown, the translators thought that "Victorio" fits the German version better and renamed the original Mercutio. I'm happy to announce that he and his wife Victoria (renamed Downtownie) have now a second son with the name is father should have had. His older brother is called Benvolio, btw.
On Monty ranch, Antonio finished his third criminal novel and his wife Regina and their kids enjoyed their work-free day. I'm looking forward to sending the twins Basil & Sedna off to college, while I'm not sure what aspiration I should give his youngest child, alien hybrid Carambola. I guess the dice decides once she reaches her birthday.

After that I went on playing in the "newly rich quarter", that's how I call four houses where other families than the original three from Veronaville live.
Noah Gavigan finally married his long term girlfriend Jessica Peterson and she will keep her name. She got pregnant the morning after. Isaiah started a fling with Ace Monty after his girlfriend Gabriella Newson left for college the round before. At the Picasso's, their teen daughter Frida (Romance) had the wish to flirt with Ace Monty, so I let her, and her monogamous family sim brother Salvador invited his girlfriend Sofia Balduin over, since he is super attached to her. Their parents had another party; they just enjoy their house being full of friends. There was a birthday at the Roseland's house, Cyd and Tara's (née Kat) younger son Kaspar became a teenager and I gave him the fortune aspiration. He often wished to sell lemonade as a kid, having good grades but nearly never to interact with others, so it fits. He had his first kiss at his own party with childhood friend Daria Goodie, although they haven't a crush on each other. His older sister Kate skilled for a scholarship for nearly the whole evening, I'm sure she is sad to leave her boyfriend Garret Newson behind next round, they are so cute with each other! :lovestruc Which brings me to the last family of "nouveau riches", the Kims. Cynthia got another bonus as a general and continued writing her series of sci-fi novels, so they are now not only newly, but filthy rich! Robert found a job in his next dream career after reaching his LTW of being a magician. He is now on the Showbiz track. They invited their son Justin over to let him have Gabby who is an elder dog now, but he has not enough money and won't accept some from his parents. He lives a minimalist live now in Pleasantview in the shack on 10 Oak street and enjoys his flings and live as a neutral warlock, since he is a romance sim with second aspiration knowledge. Their younger son Gene had a dream date with girlfriend Tardis Monty to say good-bye, as he left for college the next morning.

So, to not let him start alone, I switched again to another house by the name of Monty, although on the Capp side of the river. It is not a big deal in my Veronaville anymore, besides Kent lives there. He married Bianca and took her name to mock his family, and they have five children: Dalek, Spock, twins Tardis and Ace, and the youngest, Holly. Dalek is at ALT at the moment and studies Political Science, whereas Spock (actually only Kent's child since he got abducted) had his last day as a teenager at home. Luckily he got the promotion he needed for the scholarship at the last minute and went to ALT afterwards. The others had their usual days with work/school and hobbies. Only highlight was Kent firing the nanny after she pushed him for no reason.

Gene Kim lives now on campus of LFT and his major is maths. As a popularity sim, he only rolled wishes for his friends to start university too, sadly also his now ex Tardis (I don't want my teenagers being involved with adults). He met Jessie Pilferson and was distracted for a while, but I doubt that this affair ends in something other than friendship. He joined her sorority, since this is where all my hard science students at La Fiesta go. Spock Monty went like everyone from the "old families" of Veronaville to ALT, where he is the only one living alone in the house where usually a Capp and a Monty live as a sign of the new peace between the families, starting with Miranda & Victorio, then Hal & Beatrice and then Ariel & Juan (adopted son of Patrizio & Isabella). Since there aren't BFFs from both families starting uni in the next rounds, I figured he can have the house since he is part of both families (Yeah, not by genetics, but his parents don't care and so do I ). Although he is a knowledge sim with OTH science, I gave him drama as a major. His LTW is being a ballet dancer and he is a 10 points extrovert, which is fitting for on stage. I let him join Naggard-Annyah-Hoh, the only frat at ALT, where he met his cousin Opal Capp (son of Regan & Cornwall) for the first time, and later he went to a party at Gene's and met Sarah Love (who is single now) and they hit it off romance-wise. It was so adorable yet totally unexpected. :lovestruc

PS: English is not my first language, I apologize for every mistake beforehand. Also my game is in German; I tried to use the original names or explain it (like the ridiculous translation of Mercutio), but I may have missed some. Sorry. ^^''
Mad Poster
#3755 Old 21st Nov 2018 at 12:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Aria711
I created a new neighborhood for the third time in what, three years? None of my neighborhoods ever last very long because I add too many Sims too quickly, develop favorites, and then get bored with the other ones. So this time I'm going to force myself to add Sims more slowly.

I started with one family, the Chambers family. John (Fortune/Family) and Angela (Family/Romance) have three children so far: Olivia (Child), Jake (Toddler), and Audrey (Baby). When Olivia aged up to Child, I moved in another family, the Park family--Calvin (Fortune/Popularity), Joyce (Fortune/Family), and Vivian (Child)--so that Olivia has someone to play with because I prefer for my Sims to spend time with other playables, not with townies.

I think that I'll move in a new family with one kid every time one of the Chambers kids ages up to Child and then again when they age to Teen. It should populate my neighborhood at an appropriate enough pace. We shall see, haha.

The most interesting development so far is that Olivia has 10 Nice points and her younger brother, Jake, has 1 Nice point. It'll be fun to see how that plays out!

I usually start with one family as well if it's a custom hood. I play that family, then add another, play the second family, then the first, again. That's one full rotation. I then add a third. I add one family per rotation. The initial stages go really fast, of course. But it gives me an opportunity to get to know and care about each one.

You're always going to have favorites, no matter what. And, of course, you will have pixels and families you just can't make yourself care about or even like. That's life.

"Fear not little flock, for it hath pleased your Father to give you a kingdom". Luke 12:32 Chris Hatch's family friendly files archived on SFS: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=603534 . Bulbizarre's website: https://archiveofourown.org/users/C...CoveredPortals/
Forum Resident
#3756 Old 21st Nov 2018 at 4:11 PM
*sigh*

I can't stop myself from creating new hoods and deleting old ones. So that's what I've done! I just get bored of hoods so easily...I'll try and stick this one out. You know, because I've TOTALLY never said that before! *sarcasm*

You can call me Diddy (or Eve, if you want to go by my real name) :)
My Simblr is simping-simmer. Come and join me there for a chat!
You can also find me on the MTS or PBK Discord servers under the name 'Evenfall'.
Want to know the latest news in Carregffynon? Click here!
Mad Poster
#3757 Old 21st Nov 2018 at 7:04 PM
I'm like you except that I'm a packrat. I play for a little while and then get distracted by a new 'hood or new idea and stop playing the old 'hood. I never delete old 'hoods, though, unless they're very buggy. I usually just back them up and put new ones in to try out, which I then end up playing for a bit. "I'll get back to the old 'hood later sometime." Yeah, right.
Scholar
#3758 Old 21st Nov 2018 at 7:46 PM Last edited by BlueAlien : 22nd Nov 2018 at 6:11 AM.
The new empire is growing nicely. Rose Greenman has produced three plantbabies, all male. Basil is acting as guardian to the Newson kids. Dandelion has just moved in with the Goodies: his job is to provide end-of-life care, so nobody has to die alone, and to see to it that their friends all receive bequests; after that, he'll send half of their remaining estate to the king and keep the other half for the Gardeners (as Plantsims are called here). The youngest, Cactus, is still a toddler. Daisy has completed her stint as royal nursemaid and returned with about $18,000 to her mother's Garden, where she'll be taking over the duties of the Matriarch (gardening and producing plantbabies) so Rose can be a proper wife to Jason. Daisy's first plantbaby is also male, and is named Edelweiss. The Picassos have a little boy named Carloman, and Priya Ramaswami is expecting. I'm really hoping for a girl after all these boys!

Mysterious Sedona has been added as a prison hood (thanks, @Smorbie!). Aaron Atkins and Tarek Lari have been sent there for fraternizing with the enemy, as King Peter hasn't yet realized that the aliens are desperate refugees and thinks they are trying to invade (any similarity to current affairs is purely coincidental - I swear by the pixels of Tommy Ottomas that I set the hood's story up this way before the RL story broke!). They are no longer living in their nice houses, which seemed a bit ridiculous even for the original Sedona story, but are in tiny huts for which they are paying rent via Mortgage Shrubs. One of Aaron's babies, Marion, was taken by wild animals as a toddler, but he still has Riane. He needs to get his act together and finish building an extension if he's to keep her safe. Tarek was played in later, so his offspring are still babies, and he's already further into building an extension for them than Aaron is. Phil Collensworth is not technically in Sedona as a prisoner, since his mum bought him a house there before anybody found out about his abduction; she's told everyone he's gone in search of some peace and quiet to write novels. Jared Spurlock hasn't been played in yet. Also, a nanny has been sent there for attacking her client, Roxie Sharpe. She was not originally sentenced to life imprisonment, but attacked someone in the Galactic Gas Station and is now a lifer. The teen who works in the gas station, Emmy Johnson, is considered to be the daughter of the prison hood's overseer; she will eventually be sent to college and become a playable.

Prince David has graduated from college, joined the military and "pacified" Belladonna Cove, so the pre-made Academie Le Tour students have somewhere to go when they graduate - part of the agreement between King Peter and Matriarch Rose was that there was to be no more building in Riverblossom Hills. No more subhoods should be opened up until there's a spare prince to govern them; since David will eventually return to Riverblossom Hills as king, Belladonna Cove will be Tommy's jurisdiction, so there shouldn't be a new hood added to the empire until the twins, Andrew and George, graduate from college - which will take a while, as they've only just started school.

(No, I didn't kill little Marion; she was removed by Sim Blender and will eventually be played in again as an orphaned refugee.)
Mad Poster
#3759 Old 21st Nov 2018 at 10:19 PM
AT UCLA (Tinsel Town's Uni) Dave Walton was the very first student to be expelled for having failed his finals in his freshman year. Ejected from Uni, he grew up and suddenly found himself without a home to go to. In a panic, he called his father to tell him the horrible news.

When Darrell heard his phone go off early Wednesday morning, he knew it couldn't be good news. He was right. Dave was calling from the taxi stand begging for money:
"Pops, I just got kicked out of college! I gotta find a place to stay! Mom won't let me move back into her house, and I know you don't have room, so could you loan me some money to get a place? Pretty please?"
Darrell sighed. It was inevitable. He knew Dave wouldn't last in college..but he also knew that he'd let him down for most of his life, so he did what any responsible parent would do-he sent him a small loan for Dave to get his own place.
"Now listen-I'm loaning you this money-and though it is a loan, you find a place and get a job, then you can worry about repaying me, ok?"
Dave said" "Sure, Dad! I'll repay it as soon as I can! Thanks so much! And could you please not tell Mom what happened?"
"Listen, I think the Bursar has already told your mother what happened..but don't you worry, I'll talk to her about it. She'll understand that you just didn't fit in. Ok? Now, give me a few minutes and you'll get that money. Will $10,000 be enough?"
"Oh, yes, Dad! It'll be more than enough! Thanks again!"

So now Dave has his own place and is planning to go into the Culinary career. With few other options available he took what he could get. He knows he's lucky his father was willing to part with his retirement money for him.

Receptacle Refugee & Resident Polar Bear
"Get out of my way, young'un, I'm a ninja!"
Grave Matters: The funeral podium is available here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/e6tj...albits.zip/file
My other downloads are here: https://app.mediafire.com/myfiles
Top Secret Researcher
#3760 Old 22nd Nov 2018 at 7:40 AM Last edited by lordtyger9 : 22nd Nov 2018 at 3:19 PM.
This Project is in the planning stage prior to the Creation of Sims stage, so I have not yet started it. However I am planning it like I said. So this is going to be My First Challenge Ever. to start sometime or another. I will let you all know when. It is called the Study Or Die Challenge. It takes place at University. You have 5 YA students and 1 Ghost of a YA Student and you have to get at least 1 YA student Graduated. Simple Rules. https://hexagonal-bipyramid.tumblr.com/SOD-Rules

I am planning on Creating some of the Sims from The Sims Bustin' Out, so far I am planning on Dudley Landgraab, Mimi Landgraab, Randy Hart and Paisley Rainbow and I need one more Sim to be Living and one more Sim to be a Ghost. So I am thinking of Max Toane as the Ghost and the additional Sim as his Sister Goldie Toane. Or instead of Max Toane being the Ghost, I could have Dudley Landgraab be the Ghost. In any case I am planning on resurrecting the Ghost and any and all dead Sims.

Anyone want to weigh in on whether I should have Dudley or Max be the Ghost? I could use the input to help me decide on which Sim is going to be the Ghost in the Challenge.

for info on changing the Mac Open File Limit check out my post here http://www.insimenator.org/index.ph...html#msg1628939
Curiosity killed the cat,
but satisfaction brought it back.
Mad Poster
#3761 Old 22nd Nov 2018 at 9:20 PM
This is mainly for Peni Griffin: Please meet Coraline "You weren't using your neat points anyway" Hart.

10 neat points. She didn't get them from either Junior or Candy for sure! Of all her relations, she's friends with Goldie and Valentine only. Since Goldie left for college the day after she was born . . .

She's also incredibly pretty. Candy picked well.

I didn't get a great picture of Orion Beach, but he's a well-loved and well-adjusted child, quite upset at his beloved Grandma's passing, and while Hamilton knows, Orion (and Rocky, Ginny, and Daytona for that matter) is totally oblivious. Hamilton and Sandy and ACR got past the furiousness (Chris Hatch's hack) before Orion was born. Rhett has not only not met Orion, Sandy has not even spoken to him since she realized she was pregnant. Since Penny's mad at Rhett, he probably knows the Beaches have a third kid, but is cut out of any gossip that would tell him anything more.

I think that's Sandy's nose.
Screenshots

Pics from my game: Sunbee's Simblr Sunbee's Livejournal
"English is a marvelous edged weapon if you know how to wield it." C.J. Cherryh
Lab Assistant
#3762 Old 22nd Nov 2018 at 9:36 PM
I was making a victorian house before my game crashed
The family living in it is an "occult type" family
The mother, father, and 2 (teenage) daughters are witches.
The father is also a vampire.
The (teenage) son is a werewolf.
They also have 3 cats.
If you want pics, just ask.
Theorist
#3763 Old 22nd Nov 2018 at 11:06 PM
Candy Hart gave birth to a baby boy named Redmington.
Since she saw Junior Hart romancing Mary at the the Makeout Spot, she's angry with him and wanted Mary dead.

Hamilton Beech discovered that Sandy's wasn't pregnant with his baby (courtesy of Chris Hatch's mod) and decided to divorce.
She left the family house and this made Daytona extremely happy.

Mary Land gave birth to a baby boy named Zee.
She'd like Junior to propose since he's fine with the baby not being his.

Junior plans to propose to Mary if he survives to the food poisoning (next time I play I'll add the real sickness mod to my game).
Scholar
#3764 Old 24th Nov 2018 at 6:42 AM
Sims all around town are receiving bereavement insurance for already deceased family members.
Knowing that resurrection is possible these residents are wondering who is raising then rekilling their loved ones. One way they have confirmed this is occuring is because all the towns graveyards are empty and so far not a single grave has been found!
Where are their loved ones being stolen away too?

People have also found themselves remembering events they couldn't have witnessed if time was working properly. People have been frozen and thawed from the time stream stuck for random periods of time then released. Able to meet great grandchildren they never would have or just lose a few hours
Surely these events aren't connected? At least they hope not. I blame the time traveller.
Mad Poster
#3765 Old 24th Nov 2018 at 8:17 AM
Getting through the final days of Drama Acres has been slow. Some houses crashed so often that I decided to only play the houses with babies and pregnancies, so I could at least see what the kids looked like.

So far I have successfully grown up Hiram Iana (strongly favors his mom, one of Hi Thyme's daughters); Emerald Gergis (daughter of Gothboy Tricou and Camryn Lee, and a little beauty); and Allie Gorey (daughter of Ruby Gorey and the late Pollux Stacks), whose face is more interesting than I'd had any hope for, given the blandness of her paternal line. Ruby is still in her post-partum depression, I'm afraid. She went to work before I could stop her, and though she grew Allie up all right, she immediately put her down and has rolled no wants for her at all. In contrast, all the grandparents have at least one want for her. I locked Castor's want to teach her a nursery rhyme, Jane's want to teach her to walk, Martin's want to potty-train her, and Allegra's want to teach her to talk, which she has already done. It's very sad.

I then went on to the Estic household to grow up Maddox and Heidi's son McAuley. Both grandparents, Dom and Maddy, wanted to retire, so they did; and Dom's LTW is to reach his golden anniversary, so I decided I might as well permaplat him. I kept the guest list exclusive, but the game crashed as soon as the party was called anyway. Well, I'll get it done tomorrow, somehow.

And then I'll only have seven more households, and Drama Acres will be frozen in time forever.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Scholar
#3766 Old 24th Nov 2018 at 12:09 PM
i'm starting to play an uberhood where half of the population had died from plague,it'll be interesting to say the least.

I May Be Life Dumb But I'm Sim Smart(mostly).
My Tumblr
Test Subject
#3767 Old 25th Nov 2018 at 12:58 PM
As for now, I'm busy setting up my new neighbourhood, building community lots and residential lots (apartments and private homes), setting up the story and atmosphere, etcetera.

I'm also busy creating new SC4 Terrain specifically just for the new hood I'm making (i.e. for vacation-hood, uni-hood, etc)
Instructor
#3768 Old 25th Nov 2018 at 4:27 PM
Beginning of Pleasantview — Round 13

Mortimer Goth is now a teenager. All he does after school is stay in his bedroom and read books. The poor thing is a loner. I honestly can’t blame him, since his Father, Grandfather, Mother, and Aunt Agnes are constantly fight with each other. The Goth house is a fight club, and it’s getting on my nerves, next round there’s going to be some moving out going on. Mortimer will be included as he’ll be going to college. There, he can read all the books his heart desires.

Bella Bachelor, who looks like a female version of her father, is now a child. She’s a cheeky, charismatic girl, and quite a mystery as I don’t know what hobby she wants to dab in. Currently, I’m trying to get her close to the Goth’s, so I don’t have to worry about it later.

Irma Oldie passed away giving Pleasantview its first death. Irma died from old aged at the age of 61. I’m not sure why the game decided for Irma the to be the first founder to go. I wonder if it was karma for all the trouble she caused. As an adult, Irma destroyed four marriages, included her own. When she turned into an elder, she went into a depressed state that I couldn’t get her out of. Irma leaves behind one child, Herb Oldie.

Lab Assistant
#3769 Old 25th Nov 2018 at 8:17 PM
Default Uberhood Update!
Taking advantage of my 4-day holiday weekend, I finally finished my current rotation (Y1S3) of my Uberhood! I'm quite a slow player so a full rotation takes me a long time to play in any of my neighborhoods, but particularly the Uberhood (especially since it isn't the only hood I play). At the end of the rotation, it's got 77 households. That'll increase a tad next rotation as more households will be started than combined with the graduation of the youngest of the pre-made University sims at the end of Y1S4 (Year 1 Season 4).

Some of the ongoings from my favorite (or the most active) storylines...
Warning: EXTREMELY long post under spoiler tags.

Pleasantview - Family Tree
Strangetown - Family Tree
Rhinehart - Royal Kingdom Challenge
Top Secret Researcher
#3770 Old 25th Nov 2018 at 11:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by dmrogue
Taking advantage of my 4-day holiday weekend, I finally finished my current rotation (Y1S3) of my Uberhood! I'm quite a slow player so a full rotation takes me a long time to play in any of my neighborhoods, but particularly the Uberhood (especially since it isn't the only hood I play). At the end of the rotation, it's got 77 households. That'll increase a tad next rotation as more households will be started than combined with the graduation of the youngest of the pre-made University sims at the end of Y1S4 (Year 1 Season 4).

I have some thing around 110 households at this point in my Ãœberhood. Malcolm in my game has 5 Businesses.

Why don't you have Malcolm Landgraab start a Casino Business? http://www.modthesims.info/d/307946...rs-project.html

for info on changing the Mac Open File Limit check out my post here http://www.insimenator.org/index.ph...html#msg1628939
Curiosity killed the cat,
but satisfaction brought it back.
Instructor
#3771 Old 26th Nov 2018 at 1:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by dmrogue

Patrizio Monty passed away the day after Romeo left for university. Isabella fell into aspiration failure and sees shadows around every corner. Her family isn't sure it is a good idea for her to live in that big house all alone (Mercutio and Romeo are away at university) and have asked Antonio to move in with the twins. He is resisting as he thinks it will hurt his relationship with Florence. Perhaps he will move in temporarily, since Florence isn't ready for marriage anyway.

Elizabth Aspir decided to give Victor the second child he kept asking for. After all, she loves him and can't deny that she loves Pauline too. What harm could bringing another beautiful child into the world bring? Well, actually, a lot. The pregnancy was very hard on Elizabeth, much harder than the first time, and she fell into the hunger-energy spiral of death, finally succumbing to starvation. Her family was devastated but Luis had a solution - he used his last wish from the genie lamp to resurrect a very pregnant Elizabeth who promptly gave birth to twins. No wonder her motives were so drained - she should have been eating for three, not two! Welcome to the family Carolina and Gerardo!

Mary-Sue Pleasant is head over heels for her husband and was devastated at his affair. She took a solo vacation to clear her head and upon her return invited Daniel to a couples vacation. In a desperate attempt to save their marriage, she got pregnant while on vacation and then gave birth to baby Jonah. Daniel is thrilled at Mary-Sue's renewed interest in him and did not anticipate that this would be the result of his affair with Kaylynn (neither was it mine - I've never seen Daniel and Mary-Sue stay together, let alone have another child!). He has moved quite far up his career and tinkers in his spare time. He has been electrocuted more than once but that has not deterred him! When Mary-Sue is busy with Jonah and Daniel has run out of things to tinker with, he has had a few stolen moments with Kaylynn. He tried to stay away and was doing a good job until he ran into Kaylynn on a community lot and suddenly couldn't stop thinking about her again.

Brandi Broke got engaged to (burglar) Gordon King. She doesn't mind his line of work - someone has to keep the police busy, right? She's grateful to him for looking out for Dustin while she's been busy with her younger sons and finds him quite charming. Dustin will be leaving for university soon and Beau has been looking for a job. The youngest, Chase, is best friends with his mother and Gordon, though he is having a hard time keeping his grades up.
[/spoiler]

Aww, this makes want to load up my uberhood.

Antonio better move in with his mother. She's lonely for goodness sake. Does he not care about that? If Florence truly loves him, she will understand.

Luis is a sweetheart when he comes to family. I'm sure that it killed him that he almost lost his grandchildren. Elizabeth needs to be extra careful if she's planning to have more children.

Oh Mary-Sue, where is your backbone and common sense? Having a baby, will not change a man. If his heart is full of lust, he'll continue to cheat.

Wow at Brandi and Gordon. Brandi sure knows how to pick them. I would love to see what their children look like.

Mad Poster
#3772 Old 26th Nov 2018 at 4:26 AM
Tinsel Town is sighing with relief today. The Snyder quads all moved to college. Notorious for their horrible manners, bad attitudes and excessive joy-buzzing, the 3 girls were allowed to move into their own dorm.
Reportedly the Dean himself assigned them to it, telling the Registrar, "I don't want to be sued by someone for having accepted those girls and allowing them to rampage all over the campus. Make sure they get their own place!"
Their brother, on the other hand, was welcomed at Men's Dorm 1 with open arms. He's well loved and respected, unlike his sisters.
Back at home, their parents cried tears of relief and joy. No more quarrels, joy buzzing or offensive behavior that ostracized them from their neighbors.
In other news: Darrell Walton has become engaged to Kristen Swanson. There is no date set for the wedding and reportedly the bride is not at all anxious to get remarried. Her ex-husband was seen talking to Darrell at her house quite amicably. One suspects he was giving Darrell the benefit of his past marital experiences with Kristen.
Faye Shaw moved to college, and her baby brother Victor was so upset with it that he started drinking heavily. His parents are quite concerned over this, but hope that he will get past it. After all, he'll be going to college as well in a few more days.

Receptacle Refugee & Resident Polar Bear
"Get out of my way, young'un, I'm a ninja!"
Grave Matters: The funeral podium is available here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/e6tj...albits.zip/file
My other downloads are here: https://app.mediafire.com/myfiles
Scholar
#3773 Old 26th Nov 2018 at 4:39 AM
Jacob Martin's mother had died when he was very young. He had vague memories of being snuggled and tickled, and feeling safe in her arms, but he could never bring her face to mind. His dad had moved in with the two "aunts", which was supposed to be just temporary thing, but somehow they'd never left. He knew he should be grateful, but the big house had never felt like home, and there was always some kind of drama going on with the old ladies - loud, high-pitched drama, usually. He'd eventually bought a lock and figured out for himself how to install it, because they kept just wandering into his room as if he was a toddler, even when he was in his teens.

Nothing much else had gone right for him, either. He'd had two girls competing for him at one point. He'd picked Sandra, partly because she was prettier but also because her dad didn't teach at his school. But then Sir Morty and the king had decided to marry Sandra to Prince David, and suddenly it was over between them. He'd tried calling Jules a few a times, but she'd made it clear she wasn't interested. So instead of two girls, he now had nobody.

He pretty much failed high school, not that it really mattered since there was no money for college anyway. And he had no luck with jobs. He'd had three, and lost three, and he wasn't even an adult yet! He'd known he should have ignored that weird dolphin the second time, but he just couldn't help himself. Somehow, the trapped dolphin reminded him of trapped Jacob, stuck in a life he hadn't chosen and couldn't find a way out of. He kept hoping that maybe it would turn out to be a magic dolphin that would somehow fix everything that was wrong with his life, but no such luck. It was just trapped, like him.

Then he'd come home from work after being fired for the third time, and found that he was now homeless as well. Sir Morty had decided he was moving into the big house, and the Martins had to move out to make room. He figured he and his dad between them could afford one week's rent and some furniture, and that was about it. But Lady Betty stepped in and gave them $3,700, which was about the same amount as he and his dad had saved. At least that meant they had a bit of a nest egg. He'd scoured the newspapers and finally found a small two-bedroom apartment in Belladonna Cove for $1,600 a week.

He'd thought the apartment would feel cramped after the big house, but in fact it felt . . . cozy. And quiet. Blessedly quiet. Jacob wondered if he would have done better in school, if he'd had this quiet apartment to come home to each evening. He and his dad had both wanted a pet, so they'd adopted a cat named Sweets. That took rather a chunk out of their savings, but it was nice to have the little animal around the place. His dad's pension was nearly enough to cover the rent, and Jacob soon found another job. Maybe things were looking up after all.

He hoped the dolphin was doing okay, too.
Theorist
#3774 Old 26th Nov 2018 at 10:31 PM
Sandy Beech threw a baby shower. She invited Penny Weiss and Junior Mann and two uninvited townies showed up. The party was not bad.
After her guests left, she gave birth to a baby girl named Folly.
She then decided to celebrate by throwing a new party and invited Penny and Junior again. Hamilton came uninvited (I'm wondering why since he was furious at her).
She then cooked grilled cheese and started a fire. Unfortunately, the firefighter took his time to intervene and everything burnt.
No guest was hurt but Sandy died from hunger leaving Folly behind.

Test Subject
#3775 Old 27th Nov 2018 at 3:59 AM
John and Angela Chambers' fifth (yes, fifth) child, Tommy, has the same exact personality as their third child, Audrey. I remembered to roll the pacifier just before Tommy was born, but alas. He has brown hair and green eyes like Audrey does, too. I'll have to wait until he ages up to see if his facial structure is the same. But Audrey's personality is a less extreme version of Olivia's personality (Olivia is John and Angela's first child), so maybe John and Angela just don't have personality-variant kids, haha.
Page 151 of 351