Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
#676 Old 15th Nov 2016 at 12:43 PM
Default Mr. & Mrs. Rogers
Advertisement
Test Subject
#677 Old 23rd Nov 2016 at 4:48 PM
Default Alice & Henry
Field Researcher
#678 Old 14th Dec 2016 at 1:09 PM

A magical couple that studies together, stays together.
Lab Assistant
#679 Old 14th Dec 2016 at 10:35 PM

Kenzie Mulloy and Georgina House

Call me Hannah
Instructor
#680 Old 18th Dec 2016 at 1:10 AM
With his hygiene. hunger, fun and comfort on low, the first thing Dooley Baker does when he gets home from a long day at work is rush to give his wife Charlene a backrub.
:lovestruc
How sweet
(she has been in her undies since she woke up in the morning, too busy taking care of their newborn baby and the rest of the house.. he understands this lol)

Peace, Harmony & Balance... Libra is Love..
Field Researcher
#681 Old 28th Dec 2016 at 8:46 PM
Default I'm digging through my fraps folder rn bc there is wayyyy too much old stuff in there
These 2 pics are dated back to June this year omfg. I forgot who these 2 even are but I don't think I have their save anymore sadly. It's a shame bc they look so fabulous~ from what I remember I think they were musicians/celebrities or smth like that....

Test Subject
#682 Old 29th Dec 2016 at 9:33 PM
@Staarchild noice pic!
That woman's eyes are kewl. Do you perhaps remember where you downloaded them?
Field Researcher
#683 Old 30th Dec 2016 at 1:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by noiceonebruh
@Staarchild noice pic!
That woman's eyes are kewl. Do you perhaps remember where you downloaded them?

@noiceonebruh Thank you

The eyes are these or these by SyllyXalyvis over at GOS. They're the same eyes but 2 different colour sets and idk which one of them it came with, there's about 100 colours in total. Them and Eye Love by Yumedust are the best CC eyes for any sims game imo <3
Lab Assistant
#684 Old 31st Dec 2016 at 6:19 PM
Scarlett Kennedy and Nicholas Lexington throughout the years.

When they were still a relatively new couple.

Just before going off to college.

After graduation, now engaged and living in a townhome together.

A bit of morning time cuddling. Not too long after this picture, they got married and she is now expecting.
Lab Assistant
#685 Old 1st Jan 2017 at 1:25 AM
I'd been away from my game for a while but I recently downloaded a whole bunch of stuff and now I'm back into it. This is my newest couple, Starburst and Bonnie Sweets. Bonnie was originally Sugarplum by Berrynooboos on tumblr and Starburst is the result of replacement face templates. They're adorable dorks!

Link Ninja
#686 Old 12th Jan 2017 at 3:45 AM
Newlyweds Sebastian and Denny Paulson jetted off for a romantic camping trip in Twikkii for their honeymoon

They did such things as watch the ocean in the moonlight...

Stargaze in the sand...

Hold hands on the beach...

Roast marshmallows. Well...at least Sebastian did; Denny was really into watching him eat it.

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Scholar
#687 Old 12th Jan 2017 at 5:44 AM

"Sam, I know what I did was horrible. Unforgivable even. But this is our honeymoon. Are you going to spend all of it turning me down?"

They've reached an agreement!

DJ provides some additional fragrance to Sam's last bites.

"Lazy staff around here! I guess I can practice being a housewife, then...meet me in the kitchen, sweetie."
Lab Assistant
#688 Old 13th Jan 2017 at 12:44 PM
Tarja Tuunanen and Ville Järvinen, one of the many couples in my neighborhood.

Yep, they're kinda crazy too.

Warning: No coffee inserted - User halted.
A backup a day keeps the virus away!
Test Subject
#689 Old 18th Jan 2017 at 10:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Charmful
Newlyweds Sebastian and Denny Paulson jetted off for a romantic camping trip in Twikkii for their honeymoon

As an advocate for LGBT rights I love that your sims are progressive
Theorist
#690 Old 20th Jan 2017 at 9:43 AM

Ginette Lachaîne (ex-dormie) and Terry Granville-Carver (born in game)
Those two met at uni. Terry took the longest time to ask her to marry him and move in.
He's currently an employee at Granville's local bank and she'll be Granville's new lawyer.
Link Ninja
#691 Old 21st Jan 2017 at 11:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jacksonville
As an advocate for LGBT rights I love that your sims are progressive

Love is love! I'm happy the game allows same sex relationships.

Field Researcher
#692 Old 23rd Jan 2017 at 7:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Charmful
Love is love! I'm happy the game allows same sex relationships.

On that note...

(I just hope they don't get sick by sleeping on street)

Love is magic. Magic is love.

Meanwhile in Strangetown Johnny and Ophelia enjoyed they last day as teens. Luckily, waitress didn't seem to mind.

And in Veronaville Montys believe in keeping up with times.

Field Researcher
#693 Old 25th Jan 2017 at 11:22 PM
Delilah O' Feefe (who cleans up really well btw) recently transferred from Academie Le Tour to Sim State and became fast friends with Mitch Indie. They are more of friends right now but are quickly on their way to becoming a couple. They always gravitate to each other when they are on the same lot. I never would have pictured them as a couple but they are quite cute together!

Mad Poster
#694 Old 26th Jan 2017 at 8:15 PM
I was happy to see them do their OWN first kiss, since I wanted to see what their kids would look like..

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Scholar
#695 Old 30th Jan 2017 at 4:47 AM

Tropical vacations are perfect for lovers.

"Get up before I puke in your lap!"
Top Secret Researcher
#696 Old 2nd Feb 2017 at 2:55 AM

An elderly Sim couple spontaneously showing affection here. Sweet.
Link Ninja
#697 Old 14th Feb 2017 at 6:05 AM
Default Happy Valentine's Day
Some Couples are into Valentine's Day...and some aren't.

Marshall and Charlotte, they don't mind it. In fact, they are quite into it.

Miles Piper flipping hates it, thinks it's a corporate holiday and he's bitter he doesn't have a date.
His discontent draws the attention of a random woman who is so impressed with his audacity she jumps into his arms and gives him a smooch.

Lab Assistant
#698 Old 27th Feb 2017 at 1:57 AM
Ethel and Posey! Every single morning without fail, Ethel Smithy shows up at Posey Willowbottom's little farm house to help her tend the garden. Posey, who loves to dance, one morning convinced Ethel to dance with her in the garden. It didn't take too long for a little romance to take root!

Scholar
#699 Old 1st Mar 2017 at 12:53 AM
My self Sim and her hubby based on my bf

"Oh look, my grandchild is now an elder. They grow up so fast. Gee, I wonder when I'll finally graduate college." Sims 2
Inventor
#700 Old 3rd Mar 2017 at 7:03 AM
So yeah, it's been awhile since I last popped in here, but I still been playing good ol' Sims 2 every day on countless hours. Not much has changed in my little Sim's world, except my Simsona's lovers received an update on their hairs once more.
Screenshots
Page 28 of 36