3 people viewing
Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
#9951 Old 27th Apr 2019 at 9:41 AM
About those grocery baskets: how about a mod that would make the grocery basket sellable? With a most to 'exchange gifts", one can give a grocery basket to one in need, but having a shelf full of baskets would eliminate the need for the game's 'grocery bins' that have to be in place to buy them in the first place.

Receptacle Refugee & Resident Polar Bear
"Get out of my way, young'un, I'm a ninja!"
Grave Matters: The funeral podium is available here: https://www.mediafire.com/file/e6tj...albits.zip/file
My other downloads are here: https://app.mediafire.com/myfiles
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#9952 Old 27th Apr 2019 at 6:50 PM
A metal version of this: https://deedee-sims.tumblr.com/post...nal-woodworking that allows sims to make metal toilets, tubs, showers, etc. Maybe futuristic or just metal sculptures and plumbing, and maybe some welded appliances like fridges.
Mad Poster
#9953 Old 27th Apr 2019 at 8:06 PM
lol..I am sorry for what i am about to say, but with its S4 texture, it looks like a giant Fisher-Price adult toy.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Mad Poster
#9954 Old 27th Apr 2019 at 8:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rosebine
lol..I am sorry for what i am about to say, but with its S4 texture, it looks like a giant Fisher-Price adult toy.

Giant Fisher-Price adult toy... that sounds so wrong
Mad Poster
#9955 Old 27th Apr 2019 at 8:14 PM
lol! oops..didn't even *think* of that..Stupid french..
I was thinking of..Little people toys, the car garage, the mini kitchen-oven sets etc...ahahah

Mad Poster
#9956 Old 27th Apr 2019 at 9:35 PM
I was thinking of..Little people toys, the car garage, the mini kitchen-oven sets etc...ahahah

I know. Guess I take after my mother - she makes a lot of silly jokes like that. But I'll pardon your French
Forum Resident
#9957 Old 28th Apr 2019 at 2:21 AM
I wish sims on vacation had the ability to invite over other sims who are also on vacation in that hood, or see them on community lots. Kind of like how the university hoods function, where other playable students can walk by or show up on university community lots, but no one from the main hood can.

I want to send multiple families on vacation at once, and they can invite each other over for dinner or go sightseeing together.
Mad Poster
#9958 Old 28th Apr 2019 at 2:59 AM
I've had more than one family on vacation in the same vacation destination and they spawn on community lots. I had the Capps and Montys both staying in different hotels on Twikkii Island once and Monty family members frequently spawned onto community lots that the Capps were visiting.
Mad Poster
#9959 Old 28th Apr 2019 at 4:25 AM

I looked at it and thought, hmm I can't really see it. XD
Mad Poster
#9960 Old 28th Apr 2019 at 5:04 AM
Must be my habits of seeing realistic textures on my sim objects since The Sims 1.

Top Secret Researcher
#9961 Old 28th Apr 2019 at 4:56 PM
I'd like something to give college sims a higher grade boost from going to class. I don't want college to take ages so I've halved the semester times, but that means my sims only get one class per semester, or two if they're lucky. Which means they have to spend the last ten or so hours of each semester cooped up on the couch cramming rather than enjoying their college life. It's getting ridiculous. A bigger boost from assignments would also be nice. I'd like to be able to let go and let them fail, but I need to keep everyone's ages consistent.

Trans Rights Are Human Rights

Be careful who you hate; it may be someone you love.
=^..^=
Mad Poster
#9962 Old 28th Apr 2019 at 5:00 PM
Insim has a grade adjuster. It works for college as well as regular school. Also, sims manipulator has one, but it makes my game crash.

"Fear not little flock, for it hath pleased your Father to give you a kingdom". Luke 12:32 Chris Hatch's family friendly files archived on SFS: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=603534 . Bulbizarre's website: https://archiveofourown.org/users/C...CoveredPortals/
Mad Poster
#9963 Old 28th Apr 2019 at 5:04 PM
Must be my habits of seeing realistic textures on my sim objects since The Sims 1.

Oh yeah, the textures are way too cartoony. I meant that I couldn't see an 'adult' object about it. XD
Lab Assistant
#9964 Old 28th Apr 2019 at 7:45 PM
I doubt this is possible but I'd like to see a hack that brings the clubs feature from TS4 into TS2

JESSE!
Theorist
#9965 Old 28th Apr 2019 at 8:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mousedroidz21
I doubt this is possible but I'd like to see a hack that brings the clubs feature from TS4 into TS2

People are currently working on adapting the various Traits from Sims 3, so I wouldn't say impossible with our skilled modders.

Taking an extended break from Sims stuff. Might be around, might not.
Alchemist
#9966 Old 28th Apr 2019 at 8:39 PM
I really want castaway beaches and wading pools.
Mad Poster
#9967 Old 28th Apr 2019 at 8:46 PM
@Orphalesion And the supernatural fans will all fear the cure and love seeing their loved ones turn, regardless of aspiration? Cool!
Theorist
#9968 Old 28th Apr 2019 at 8:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by JDacapo
@Orphalesion And the supernatural fans will all fear the cure and love seeing their loved ones turn, regardless of aspiration? Cool!

I have no idea whether that one exists yet, but eventually it might :-) I have already seen a technophobe trait that stops Sims from wishing for TVs and computers and such.

Taking an extended break from Sims stuff. Might be around, might not.
Lab Assistant
#9969 Old 28th Apr 2019 at 9:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Orphalesion
People are currently working on adapting the various Traits from Sims 3, so I wouldn't say impossible with our skilled modders.

Let's be real, a clubs mod for TS2 would be amazing, it would make the game a million times better. I hope it becomes a reality

JESSE!
Scholar
#9970 Old 29th Apr 2019 at 1:20 AM
I Wish to see a a mod that can do custom piano music...that way i can have my sims play Beethoven on the piano =]
Mad Poster
#9971 Old 29th Apr 2019 at 2:52 AM
They can play some. Just set your music choice to classical.

"Fear not little flock, for it hath pleased your Father to give you a kingdom". Luke 12:32 Chris Hatch's family friendly files archived on SFS: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=603534 . Bulbizarre's website: https://archiveofourown.org/users/C...CoveredPortals/
Mad Poster
#9972 Old 29th Apr 2019 at 3:05 AM
On stereos, but not on pianos.

Mad Poster
#9973 Old 29th Apr 2019 at 3:24 AM
Mad Poster
#9974 Old 29th Apr 2019 at 9:04 AM
Imagine if maxis gave ability to customize note arrangement of individual instruments, for players to create customize music/composition. Of course, such downloads in MTA would need to compile with given copyrighting and licensing laws

My biggest disappointment is the microphone (from AL?). The singing audio file is too short, and the novelty wears off when it's played on a loop. I guess this could be possible by inserting the copied script from karaoke booth? Long time since I use it, but I remember it's at least its more charming to hear and you can tell the progression is happening as the sim gets better at performing.

P.S. Sorry for my bad english.
Mad Poster
#9975 Old 29th Apr 2019 at 12:17 PM
You forget the fact that it goes with NONE of all other instrument...so it is impossible to have a singer..for..Jazz/Rock/Country band. This is what annoys me.

Page 399 of 580