Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Jan 2017 at 2:14 AM
Default game crashing
My game is crashing in create a sim i took out all my cc and still crashing i even uninstall and reinstall and still crashing somebody please help.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 15th Jan 2017 at 3:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by babydoll30
My game is crashing in create a sim i took out all my cc and still crashing i even uninstall and reinstall and still crashing somebody please help.

Try to repair your game. Go into your library on Origin and click on The Sims 4. The settings button right next to the favorites "star" you will see a little gear looking thing. Click on it and there will be a drop down menu that should show an option to "repair". Click on it and it will repair the base game and all installed packs. I am currently doing this since my game is having issues as well.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 15th Jan 2017 at 10:34 AM
It seems nothing I do can save my sims 4 game. Removing all custom mods, reinstalling and deleting caches didn't do anything. it still crashes to desktop. What a waste of time and the end of an interesting game. Every time they force a new update to change the game always kills it. These programmers are really incompetent. I'm so fed up!

"Son, you've got a panty on yo haid..." Raisin' Arizona
Test Subject
#4 Old 15th Jan 2017 at 1:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by chahtah1899
It seems nothing I do can save my sims 4 game. Removing all custom mods, reinstalling and deleting caches didn't do anything. it still crashes to desktop. What a waste of time and the end of an interesting game. Every time they force a new update to change the game always kills it. These programmers are really incompetent. I'm so fed up!

You might post to the EA forums, they are usually pretty good at responding pretty quickly.

http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4...The-Sims-4-Bugs
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 17th Jan 2017 at 7:03 PM
i fixed it if anyone come across this package WMS_ToddlerBrows_MERGED.package DO NOT DOWNLOAD IT