Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Jun 2014 at 6:29 AM
Default Anime challenge
first off this is only a four generation challenge

Generation 1: Black Butler
Step 1,characters) the founding family must have the last name of Phantomhive. The head of the family can be male or female, but must be a teen you also can not control this character.
Next create the butler, must be the opposite gender of the founder as well as be a vampire (if you don't have supernatural or late night then just give them an odd eye color
and hair color. After the butler create a maid, she must be female and have the clumsy trait. Then the gardener, who must be male and have the childish trait. Lastly the cook
who also must be male as well as have either the brave or daredevil trait.

After creating the Phantomhive family, create a teen girl, who must have the evil and over-emotional/dramatic traits and her companion/butler who also must be evil. Place them somewhere in the
town. Their back story is that they killed your founder's parents and the goal is to get revenge by killing them.

After you create the two evil doers, create a with or a sim with weird hair/eyes. this sim is for your founder and butler to befriend and helps them find and kill the evil doers.

Step 2,house) create the house for the founding family. The house should look old, but refurbished as if it's been passed to generation from generation. There also should be an office that only your founder and the butler can access.

Step 3, rules) Before your founder reaches young adult, they and the butler should be best friends.
Once the founder reaches young adult, they and the butler should become romantically involved, but this may wait until the founder has achieved their revenge.
Once the revenge has been accomplished, the butler must change your founder into a vampire.
The founder and butler can never marry.
Must produce a male child as an heir.
Once this is accomplished, continue the game as if it were a normal legacy until the heir reaches their teens.

Generation 2: Ouran high school host Club
Step 1, creating the hosts) The hosts are Tamaki(male and must be a diva or over-emotional and charismatic), Mori(male, and must be loner), Hunni(male and must be childish. related to Mori),
Hikaru and Kaoru(twins and must be rebellious. Hikaru must be hot headed and kaoru must be a loner), Kyoya(male and must be a genius and loner), and lastly Haruhi(female, but looks like a male, must be a bookworm.)
Pick one of the males names to be the name of your heir (unless you have twins that are both male Hikaru and Kaoru can not be picked).
Create the other hosts and place them through out the town, you may create the other hosts homes, but its not required. Haruhi should be placed to a much smaller, much less richly furnished then the other hosts.

Step 2, rules) Find all the host and reach best friend status with all of them.
If the heir is a vampire, turn all the hosts into vampires before they become elders.
Become Romantic Interest and eventually marry one of the hosts and have children.

Generation 3: Heaven's Lost Property
Step 1, childhood) The heir/heiress must have the inappropriate trait and when they become a child create a family with a child of the opposite gender of your heir/heiress.
The heir/heiress must become best friends before aging up to teen.

Step 2, teen years) When the heir/heiress is a teen, they find a fairy sim behind their home with no memory, and no idea about human society.
The fairy, should be the same age and the opposite gender of the heir/heiress and should have the no sense of humor trait(Aslo should have large wings).
Also create a teen male(human) that should live on his own in the woods, either uses mods or momentarily change households and uses cheats to delete the adult.
And create and teen girl(human) that should live in a large house with her parents, she also should be dark and sadistic, she must have the evil trait. The heir/heiress must befriend them.

Step 3, Young adulthood) The heir/heiress comes across another fairy, how is more fluent in human culture(should have small wings).
When the heir/heiress is 1/3 to becoming and adult, another fairy is discovered trying to kill the heir/heiress but fails every time due to their dimwittedness.

Step 4, 1/2 way to adulthood) the heir/heiress should be romantic interest with the childhood friend and at least the first to fairy's.
The boy and girl form the heir/heiress' teen years step in and force the heir/heiress to choose one of the romantic interests

Generation 4: Your choice
You choose which ever anime, book, movie, cartoon and make up your own rules

Notes: If you want to play with points, you are free to make up any point # you want to start with and what should add or subtract points, but I won't add points as that's not something I personally like in challenges.
Feel free to adapt as much as you want and please tell me about your own versions in the comments.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 25th Jun 2014 at 5:06 PM
How will Ciel and Sebastian have a child if they're both male? Will they adopt or...?
Field Researcher
#3 Old 26th Jun 2014 at 1:45 PM
Uh I've never seen ANY of these animes.
Instructor
#4 Old 26th Jun 2014 at 2:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SceaneyBeany
How will Ciel and Sebastian have a child if they're both male? Will they adopt or...?

It says the founder and the butler must be opposite genders.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 27th Jun 2014 at 8:42 PM
Okay as a black butler fan, My daughter isn't impressed. The butler and teen are both males in the anime. They would never be romantically involved and why are you jumping from anime to anime So, I am going to assume that this is your version of fan fic? I would be careful with that. You would get a lot further with anime purists if you followed the anime. My daughter has already left the room. She didn't make it past making another teen and butler that are evil who are responsible for the deaths of the first teens parents. That was an evil angel and only one person. She has no idea where your going with this and wishes you had considered the actual story line before creating your challenge.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 28th Jun 2014 at 3:12 AM

The first generation is only based off Black Butler. So if you make Ciel male then Sebastian would be female and vice versa. Or you could also use mods if you want them to be same sex.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 28th Jun 2014 at 3:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ladykelien
Okay as a black butler fan, My daughter isn't impressed. The butler and teen are both males in the anime. They would never be romantically involved and why are you jumping from anime to anime So, I am going to assume that this is your version of fan fic? I would be careful with that. You would get a lot further with anime purists if you followed the anime. My daughter has already left the room. She didn't make it past making another teen and butler that are evil who are responsible for the deaths of the first teens parents. That was an evil angel and only one person. She has no idea where your going with this and wishes you had considered the actual story line before creating your challenge.

I'd say sorry, but I'm not. Not really anyway. If your daughter didn't like my challenge from the beginning, why did she attempt it? I'm did different anime's for each generation because I thought it would be more interesting. And personally I thought this up because I like to combined different characters together, and it started off to be just for myself, but Since I didn't find any sims 3 challenges involving anime/manga I thought I'd post this. It's also only based off those anime's, not following them detail to detail. Your daughter must have read through the challenge, and if she didn't like it the again why did she attempt it?
Test Subject
#8 Old 29th Jun 2014 at 12:32 AM
For the last generation I am doing pokemon
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 29th Jun 2014 at 2:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by RemusBlack
I'd say sorry, but I'm not. Not really anyway. If your daughter didn't like my challenge from the beginning, why did she attempt it? I'm did different anime's for each generation because I thought it would be more interesting. And personally I thought this up because I like to combined different characters together, and it started off to be just for myself, but Since I didn't find any sims 3 challenges involving anime/manga I thought I'd post this. It's also only based off those anime's, not following them detail to detail. Your daughter must have read through the challenge, and if she didn't like it the again why did she attempt it?

Um, I don't think she was saying her daughter actually attempted the challenge and then decided to complain; rather, she was reading through it and didn't make past the part where you say to make another teen and butler because she didn't like how you apparently didn't follow the actual anime (I've never seen it personally, so..).
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 29th Jun 2014 at 8:02 PM

She didn't. I suggested it to her and in the process of reading it she told me what was wrong with it. I was suggesting that you stick to the story line a bit more closely if you wanted purists to play it.
Instructor
#11 Old 29th Jun 2014 at 11:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ladykelien
She didn't. I suggested it to her and in the process of reading it she told me what was wrong with it. I was suggesting that you stick to the story line a bit more closely if you wanted purists to play it.

I don't think, just by the way the challenge was written, that this was aimed toward 'purists', but more casual-players. Is it really that big of a deal anyway?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#12 Old 2nd Jul 2014 at 2:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by OkamiFukuro
Um, I don't think she was saying her daughter actually attempted the challenge and then decided to complain; rather, she was reading through it and didn't make past the part where you say to make another teen and butler because she didn't like how you apparently didn't follow the actual anime (I've never seen it personally, so..).

I suppose. Guess I didn't think of that when I read their comment. And the actually is really good. It's a bit dark, but if you like that I really recommend it.
Test Subject
#13 Old 18th Feb 2015 at 10:22 PM

It could be Ciel's Daughter and he gave Sebastian the order to watch over her. Just a suggestion. I think that's what I'll do.
Test Subject
#14 Old 18th Feb 2015 at 10:24 PM
I suppose. Guess I didn't think of that when I read their comment. And the actually is really good. It's a bit dark, but if you like that I really recommend it.

Wasn't it supposed to be a yaoi anyway?
Test Subject
#15 Old 22nd Feb 2015 at 12:30 AM
When I was reading the Black Butler part and got to the evil founder/butler I thought: "Wait- does this mean I can finally make Alois a girl- HELL YES!!" I'll most likely make Ciel a girl and make him wear a pink dress >:]

Definitely going to be trying this!!