Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Mar 2017 at 8:10 PM
I deleted my world.
Hey guys i deleted my world but i have it on The Sims 3/Exports. How could i get it back? Pleaase that world is too important for me
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 18th Mar 2017 at 9:23 PM
Deleted from CAW but you have an export? If you have an export you have a file that can be copied/cloned. There are details here how to do it. Check the threads about editing premade worlds.
Scholar
#3 Old 18th Mar 2017 at 9:31 PM
If it is a world you are wanting to play, you should be able to double click on the world in the "Exports" folder - if it's a Sims3Pack file - and it should reinstall into the game. If you deleted via the launcher, it also deleted your saved game(s) for that world - if you had any. If you didn't delete the world via the launcher and had saved games for the world, they should reappear on the main screen once you've re-installed the world. If it is a world you had exported out of CAW and you deleted it in CAW, then there should be backups in the "Create a World" folder. If you've deleted everything except the world in the export folder and you want to work on it CAW, then I imagine you'd have to follow the process in this thread: http://www.modthesims.info/showthre...t=469942&page=1. Hope that helps!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 19th Mar 2017 at 8:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SimmyRN
If it is a world you are wanting to play, you should be able to double click on the world in the "Exports" folder - if it's a Sims3Pack file - and it should reinstall into the game. If you deleted via the launcher, it also deleted your saved game(s) for that world - if you had any. If you didn't delete the world via the launcher and had saved games for the world, they should reappear on the main screen once you've re-installed the world. If it is a world you had exported out of CAW and you deleted it in CAW, then there should be backups in the "Create a World" folder. If you've deleted everything except the world in the export folder and you want to work on it CAW, then I imagine you'd have to follow the process in this thread: http://www.modthesims.info/showthre...t=469942&page=1. Hope that helps!

No.. I created a new world and i saved it onto my last world. How could i get it back please! I have my last world's Sims3Pack in Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/Exports.
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 19th Mar 2017 at 2:24 PM
You can re-import your sims3pack into CAW using the method described here.
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 20th Mar 2017 at 7:36 PM
CAW keeps backups. You can get a prior backup in your world's directory in you CAW documents folder.