Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Sep 2014 at 4:52 AM
Default Invisible Window/Door Glitch?
I made a nice house, and while making it I noticed the door kept disappearing whenever I left the first floor. I'm on max settings with a moderately fast computer so I don't know why this is happening. Have I tricked the game into thinking the objects were inside so it hides them?
Screenshots
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 22nd Sep 2014 at 5:48 AM
It could be that you have an invisible "room" in front of it. Go into build mode and click around there and see what kind room you get. Is there a small "room" in front of the doors and windows?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 22nd Sep 2014 at 7:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Lodakai
It could be that you have an invisible "room" in front of it. Go into build mode and click around there and see what kind room you get. Is there a small "room" in front of the doors and windows?

The "room" is that small landing between the windows. I guess that's my problem, because I pulled the front walls up more and the problem was gone. Sucks I had to go that far.