Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Sep 2014 at 9:38 PM Last edited by Enki : 22nd Sep 2014 at 10:27 PM. Reason: title was misleading
Default How do I save a styled look?
TS4 has some predefined styles to choose from. Is it possible to define your own styles and if so, how? I never use the game provided styles, so I would be perfectly okay with a solution that overrides them. I want to put a bunch of townies in uniform and it´s a very tedious task without custom styles.
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 22nd Sep 2014 at 9:56 PM
Styles are now basically limited to recoloring.

it is not a simple process now.
You can download somebody elses clothing recolors...
OR You can learn about it here to make your own.. http://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=532269

EDIT: sorry had a link to TS2 tutorial earlier. This link should be correct.
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 22nd Sep 2014 at 10:14 PM Last edited by Enki : 22nd Sep 2014 at 10:26 PM.
Thank you, but that´s not what I´m looking for. Perhaps the feature is called differently in english, so I try to explain myself better: For every outfit category there are predefined combinations of clothes that already exist ingame. In CAS we can select them for our sims to wear and they all have a descriptive name. I want to set up a custom combination of shoes, bottoms, tops and hats to use over and over. The same uniform for every townie. Unfortunately I cannot find a button to do so.

EDIT: Found it! It´s called "Styled looks" and some are shown in this thread http://www.modthesims.info/showthre...highlight=style
Forum Resident
#4 Old 22nd Sep 2014 at 10:29 PM
Ohhh duh. Sorry about that. No you are right... it is the correct term in english too. I just have not had enough coffee today.
Instructor
#6 Old 22nd Sep 2014 at 10:49 PM
I too wish to know if there's any way to save your own styled looks, will keep a close eye on this topic. :-)