Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Sep 2014 at 11:43 AM
Default CC objects - graphics bug
I downloaded some cc objects off TSR, but they're turning green when placed inside (see attachment). When I hover over them, or place them outisde, they're fine. Is this bug caused by my settings or something? Only happens with a few of the items, not all. Any help appreciated.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#2 Old 24th Sep 2014 at 2:19 PM
Have you reported that where you downloaded them? What was the answer?

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 24th Sep 2014 at 2:47 PM
I have not - but I asked in a Sims FB-gruop, and someone else that has the CC downloaded said she had not experienced this happening in her game. I assumed it was my settings, but I have fiddled with it, as well as updated my drivers, and it's still green. Just don't think I should bother the creator with it, when it probably is because of my PC, not his/her work. :/
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#4 Old 24th Sep 2014 at 2:52 PM
The creator still needs to know that this happens under some circumstances. Also, they're the only ones who can figure out the reason as the tools this is made with are not public at this point.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 24th Sep 2014 at 2:53 PM
Allright, thank you for the reply. I'll write the creator a message.
Test Subject
#6 Old 24th Sep 2014 at 4:24 PM
It's always a good thing to know when stuff like this happens to stuff we make.
As we are still in alpha testing the new TSRW for sims 4, stuff like this can happen, if we know we can let the people working on the program know and fix it for everybody.
Thanks for reporting it to me! Angela