Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Jun 2018 at 12:09 AM Last edited by justmonika1987 : 7th Jun 2018 at 10:06 PM.
Sims 4 Fnaf Challenge
Hey! I'm making a Fnaf Challenge for the sims 4.

You will basically be living the lives of the fnaf characters through The Sims 4. What I mean is you will be making a new game with an entire world filled with the Fnaf characters. Not just the animatronics, but the night guards, purple guy, phone guy, the owner of the restaurant. Everyone you think would be in the fnaf universe. I will be trying this out first but if you'd like you can try it out as well and early. I will be posting my progress in this thread. You will have to have the animatronics as children first
(as in before they die), therefore, you will need to make their real parents. The restaurant will not be existing yet. There is one flaw. That is you will need the expansion pack containing the ability to make restaurants. It shouldn't be too expensive so I wouldn't worry. You are also going to make the animatronics as well so when the kids die you can automatically let the parents go unsupervised and start to play in the restaurant as the animatronics. It will basically be like the children literally haunt the animatronics. Since the children are the animatronics when the die, when they die, you will have to cheat by pressing ctrl+shift+c and then typing cas.fulleditmode. Once you do that, shift+click on any animatronic from the group and click modify in cas. You will see what happens then. You have to change their personality traits to the exact same ones as the kids. You will also need to get the Extreme Violence mod. But if you have a problem with the mod just use the actual game deaths. The ev mod isn't even ready anyway so I don't have it anymore. Although, somehow, Laurenzside on YouTube used it for the DDLC series so, if you're lucky, you can ask her how she got it to work. This is all I can think of for now so if you need more info, tell me.

On to the rules!!!

The animatronics are NOT allowed to leave the restaurant!!! You would wonder what would happen if they did that in real life...

You NEED to have the animatronics as HUMAN KIDS. It's not much fun otherwise.

You are allowed to make custom households but I like to delete the pre-made sims because it's cringey when you see sim games cross with horror games. At least to me it is. Not when it's a Sims challenge though.

You're night guard is not allowed to talk to the kids.

That's it for now. I will be testing the challenge now. Bye! :P
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 7th Jun 2018 at 6:50 PM Last edited by justmonika1987 : 7th Jun 2018 at 9:33 PM.
Nothing really happened. I am still on create a sim. I will not show any sims created until I am done with my first household. That household will be the kids and their families. I will confirm that Golden Freddy and Freddy will be brothers in my challenge gameplay. You may do the same if you'd like. I am starting on Chica's family first.

Chica Household: Finished

Freddy and Golden Freddy Household: Finished

Bonnie Household:

Foxy Household:
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 7th Jun 2018 at 10:01 PM
I have decided to change something. You can have the restaurant already open if you want. That's what I'm doing. There is no specific reason why I changed this. I just did it. I found a restaurant from the game so I have placed that in.

Restaurant 1: Added

I won't be posting my progress anymore for today so I'm done for the day. See ya! :P