Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Banned
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Jul 2017 at 2:14 AM Last edited by Reitanna : 24th Jul 2017 at 2:17 AM. Reason: adding information
Default no inventory?
recently, my inventory in build/buy mode doesn't work, even on residential lots with a household. usually when you switch from live mode to build/buy mode, you can place items in your inventory, but I keep getting the message "this lot has no inventory," and "household inventory is not available in free build mode." usually it says that if I'm editing from the world map, but it's never done THIS before. is anyone else having this problem?

oh, and it also shows the infinity symbol where the money should be, but it's supposed to be a number amount, which is suppose to change when buying or selling something. there's no sounds indicating this, and yet somehow, I CAN run out of funds! URGH!!
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 27th Jul 2017 at 8:22 AM
I am guessing but i think you will have an outdated mod. You will need to take your mods folder out then run the game. If it works then you need to do the 50/50 method to narrow down which mod is causing you problems.

Do you have any mods relating to starting price increase. Im sure i had to update one i had not long ago.
Banned
Original Poster
#3 Old 27th Jul 2017 at 10:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mummy_001
I am guessing but i think you will have an outdated mod. You will need to take your mods folder out then run the game. If it works then you need to do the 50/50 method to narrow down which mod is causing you problems.

Do you have any mods relating to starting price increase. Im sure i had to update one i had not long ago.

actually, I found out it wasn't a mod causing the problem, it had something to do with the game itself. I had to do a factory reset. which I'm kind of glad for, I hate doing the 50/50 method. XD
Scholar
#4 Old 29th Jul 2017 at 1:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Reitanna
actually, I found out it wasn't a mod causing the problem, it had something to do with the game itself. I had to do a factory reset. which I'm kind of glad for, I hate doing the 50/50 method. XD

You factory reset your pc or did you repair the game?
Either way I'm glad you got it working.
Banned
Original Poster
#5 Old 30th Jul 2017 at 8:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mummy_001
You factory reset your pc or did you repair the game?
Either way I'm glad you got it working.

I factory reset the game, repairing it didn't fix the issue. however, I came across some other issues after that, so I put my folder the way it used to be, and long story short, it was a "always free build" mod that was causing the issue. frustrating, that mod has always worked...
Scholar
#6 Old 30th Jul 2017 at 12:11 PM
I factory reset the game, repairing it didn't fix the issue. however, I came across some other issues after that, so I put my folder the way it used to be, and long story short, it was a "always free build" mod that was causing the issue. frustrating, that mod has always worked...

Do you use MC Command Center? If you don't already, it has an option to always have enable free build enabled on top of the other really helpful things that it does.
Banned
Original Poster
#7 Old 30th Jul 2017 at 9:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by aparkison
Do you use MC Command Center? If you don't already, it has an option to always have enable free build enabled on top of the other really helpful things that it does.

I don't use that. I came across it once, but it said it was obsolete.
Scholar
#8 Old 31st Jul 2017 at 10:28 AM
I don't use that. I came across it once, but it said it was obsolete.

Huh? MC Command Center isn't obsolete, but Deaderpool did move to Tumblr from here at MTS: https://deaderpoolmc.tumblr.com/.