Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Aug 2017 at 2:07 PM
Default uni/vacation lots
I want to be able to put the vacation hotels and residential lots as well as uni dorms into my lot bin for conversion to residential lots in my regular hoods. I don't seem to be able to have that option. Does anyone know whether these have ever been made available for download or whether someone has converted them?

"Fear not little flock, for it hath pleased your Father to give you a kingdom". Luke 12:32 Chris Hatch's family friendly files archived on SFS: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=603534 . Bulbizarre's website: https://archiveofourown.org/users/C...CoveredPortals/
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 16th Aug 2017 at 2:32 PM
I'm not sure what you're question is. You can just put uni/vacation lots in the normal lot bin in neighborhood view. To converse them you can just use the cheat changelotzoning residential Or are you talking about specific lots?
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#3 Old 16th Aug 2017 at 5:13 PM
Isn't this more of a help topic Smorbie?

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Mad Poster
#4 Old 16th Aug 2017 at 5:29 PM
I have found that if I made a campus house (not a dorm) in a Uni hood, the house does not work correctly in a main hood, no matter what I tried. It is far better to make the house in the main hood, then put It in the Uni hood. Not all lots are easily interchangeable.

I am in a library right now, and nowhere near my game. What have you tried so far?

Thanks to ALL free-site creators, admins and mods.

RIP Sunni ... truly a ray of light.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 16th Aug 2017 at 5:46 PM
Smorbie, I answered you in your other thread about how you can get copies of lots. But if you mean you tried and since these lots are special lots thus not showing up in your main hood, then my tip works also. Just edit that vacation lot while in the new vacation hood, before putting it in the bin. You might need to switch to Residential (changeLotZoning residential) before some edits can be made.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)