Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Aug 2017 at 3:58 PM Last edited by la_rrocker : 20th Aug 2017 at 3:53 PM.
WCIF these careers for teens and elders?
Hi every one, I love these mods :lovestruc :

http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=294443
http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=328682
http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=281452

npc's careers and freelance "career", but I saw that are just for adult, have these mod an equivalent or similar mod for elder and teen sims?

1ºEdit: 1º Solution: it worked for elder people three of them if you have installed the mod by J.M. Pescado "noagediscrimination".
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 19th Aug 2017 at 7:04 PM
Both NPC careers refers to adult NPC outfits though..and those do not exist for teens. There is no teen maids, or teen repo man etc...So while the career itself might be possible to edit, what would they be wearing?
The freelancer one might be simpler. I don't make cc careers...this is all I know.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#3 Old 19th Aug 2017 at 8:29 PM
You can add custom outfits to careers - the maid could use your lovely outfit Rose! Very fetching.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Mad Poster
#4 Old 19th Aug 2017 at 8:58 PM
Of course you can add cc outfits to career..not that i would know how, but there are none for teens. Unless NPC career outfits have been done/converted for teens?
My teen maid outfit is for male only though!

The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#5 Old 19th Aug 2017 at 10:04 PM
The option is there to add them for teens though. The game uses outfits by linking to the GUID.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Mad Poster
#6 Old 20th Aug 2017 at 4:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Rosebine
My teen maid outfit is for male only though!

I looked around for a teen female version but alas no luck.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 20th Aug 2017 at 2:54 PM Last edited by la_rrocker : 20th Aug 2017 at 3:51 PM.
Thanks for the comments.

1ºEdit: Guys, I have just saw "noagediscrimination" from J.M. Pescado, is it possible that work or the mod by Pescado is just for original roles on the game?

2ºEdit: Yes! it worked!! For elder people it is fine, not for teens.
Mad Poster
#8 Old 20th Aug 2017 at 3:58 PM
So, like i was saying...lol

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 20th Aug 2017 at 4:49 PM
Sorry Rosebine, I was reread your post and I understood that you were talking just about the outfit, but not about the mod for elder or teen people that make these mod work, independent of the uniform.
Anyway, if you find these careers for teen shoud be great!! do not hesitate to post here the link, please.
Mad Poster
#10 Old 20th Aug 2017 at 4:55 PM
Oh I was just kidding!
What is fun about these careers you linked, and I have them (npc ones) is the accurate outfit. To me anyway. So even if my teen female could work as a social worker between classes...she would not be able to wear the proper uniform, because it does not exist for her age, etc.
But if you do not mind about what they wear..then you could link different outfits for them, just like maxon said.
It should work for elders because they can wear the same outfits that adults wear. They have the same skeleton.
But yes, if I find these careers for teens, I'll let you know.

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 20th Aug 2017 at 5:16 PM
Ahh got it!! I am very innocent and it is difficult sometime understand jokes just with read it.
I see, I do not really care. In my life I got some trouble with the uniform maybe for that reason uniforms for me are "non grata" hehe. The JM pescado mod just works for elder people, which is pretty good, and if someone (included me) find something for teen, just post it, is more than welcome!! :D
Mad Poster
#12 Old 20th Aug 2017 at 7:47 PM
There is also creators who take requests . Read rules at first.
I understand that you want part--time career after school for teens.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 26th Aug 2017 at 1:35 PM
Not exactly, I would like to have the three careers mod in the first post for teen, if exit, of course.