Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

More Columns in CAS v1.9.1 for Legacy Edition

by weerbesu Posted 24th Jun 2015 at 8:18 PM - Updated 17th Aug 2022 at 12:31 PM by weerbesu

750 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 408 Feedback Posts, 341 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 3 of 31
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#51 Old 15th Jul 2015 at 4:11 AM
When I first saw this mod, I thought I'd never need it. Then I realized just how much CC I use (especially hair!). The 3 rows version makes everything so much easier to navigate! Thank you so much.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#52 Old 18th Jul 2015 at 4:05 PM
Just what I needed! Thank you!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#53 Old 21st Jul 2015 at 10:49 AM
i use the 4 one but i have to go back to 3. because with 4 you can barely see the 4th column. i like the update its good for lots of downloads. but 4th you can barely see im not in full game though maybe it works better in full screen. but i will go for the 3 columns thank you
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#54 Old 21st Jul 2015 at 12:13 PM
Thank you!
Test Subject
#55 Old 22nd Jul 2015 at 1:48 PM
The mod for extending the swatches per row caused my game to load eternally I did test it, and it was the definite cause. I hope it gets fixed since it was a huge help for me!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#56 Old 22nd Jul 2015 at 6:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by hoodnun
The mod for extending the swatches per row caused my game to load eternally I did test it, and it was the definite cause. I hope it gets fixed since it was a huge help for me!

Which version did you use? I think I only tested the one for 4 columns and it worked fine.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#57 Old 22nd Jul 2015 at 7:53 PM
First, a big thank you for this great mod I have a concern , the printing process is placed differently in width, but the columns are in two parts , I chose three columns, saw my resolution 1280x1024 , I do know why , the columns do not divide into three , can you help me. I mod CAS Scumbumbo and I put yours in special folder Overrides with the corrected source and it does not work in full. I'm still looking for my part why, if you have an idea, I 'm all ears Thank you very much in advance
Lab Assistant
#58 Old 22nd Jul 2015 at 9:12 PM
My non-default eyes and I thank you!

Test Subject
#59 Old 25th Jul 2015 at 8:01 AM
Hi! I want to say I LOVE this mod, but I have been having some issues when it is in with the CAS Enabler. The game works for a bit while in CAS (both in traditional CAS and in the mirror/dresser) but when I go to click, the pointer changes to the pan tool, then the menu collapses and all the buttons turn useless. I used v1.2 4-column mod. I haven't tried the 3-column.

Don't know if this is related, but sometimes one item window goes out of alignment and off to the side. Don't know what caused that to happen as it has been a fairly old problem.

Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#60 Old 1st Aug 2015 at 4:33 PM
This is so incredibly useful! Especially with all the CC I have... Thank you so much ;)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#61 Old 7th Aug 2015 at 3:13 PM
You are a God among Sims.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#62 Old 11th Aug 2015 at 4:33 PM
thxs
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#63 Old 11th Aug 2015 at 8:48 PM
thx love it
Scholar
#64 Old 15th Aug 2015 at 4:30 AM
This was working for me really great when it was first released. Tried it tonight on the newest patch and nada. Like it wasn't installed at all. Not in a subfolder either - in case anyone thinks that could be the problem. At least for me, it's no longer working.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#65 Old 21st Aug 2015 at 10:21 AM
Thanks. I love it. For anyone downloading this, I'd recommend using 4 columns for desktops or 3 for a laptop. At least, that's what works best for me. It depends on the size of your computer's screen though. Even in full screen mode, I realized it won't show the scroll option when changing facial features on my laptop. Had to come back here and find the 3 column version. :p
Scholar
#66 Old 22nd Aug 2015 at 7:37 PM
I love this mod, but I made the mistake of updating and now it doesn't work. The swatches work, funnily enough, but not the columns. If you are not interested in keeping this updated as you said above, would you be kind enough to let us know how to update it so those who want to can do it ourselves if we want it continue using it? Just a thought...

...Titanium white...
Scholar
#67 Old 22nd Aug 2015 at 11:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Enjoji
I love this mod, but I made the mistake of updating and now it doesn't work. The swatches work, funnily enough, but not the columns. If you are not interested in keeping this updated as you said above, would you be kind enough to let us know how to update it so those who want to can do it ourselves if we want it continue using it? Just a thought...

I just realized I have the same problem. At first I thought the mod wasn't doing anything. Then I noticed when I went back just now that the swatches for my eyes and hair color are stretched out (hard to explain). But definitely it is not working properly with the last game update for Cool Kitchen Stuff.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#68 Old 23rd Aug 2015 at 12:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by aparkison
I just realized I have the same problem. At first I thought the mod wasn't doing anything. Then I noticed when I went back just now that the swatches for my eyes and hair color are stretched out (hard to explain). But definitely it is not working properly with the last game update for Cool Kitchen Stuff.

It still works for me with the latest update. Besides not being installed correctly I cannot think of any reasons why it wouldn't work for you.
Scholar
#69 Old 23rd Aug 2015 at 1:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by weerbesu
It still works for me with the latest update. Besides not being installed correctly I cannot think of any reasons why it wouldn't work for you.

It's not installed any differently for me than it was before. I don't know what else to say beyond that.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#70 Old 23rd Aug 2015 at 2:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by aparkison
It's not installed any differently for me than it was before. I don't know what else to say beyond that.

Could you try this one (made with the latest patch) and see if it works for you?
Attached files:
File Type: zip  More_CAS_Columns_(4_Columns).zip (183.5 KB, 68 downloads)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#71 Old 24th Aug 2015 at 1:54 PM
Thanks !!! this is so useful!! I love it!!
Scholar
#72 Old 27th Aug 2015 at 5:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by weerbesu
Could you try this one (made with the latest patch) and see if it works for you?

I know you weren't talking to me re: the above file, but I tried it in my game anyway and it works

...Titanium white...
Test Subject
#73 Old 27th Aug 2015 at 7:21 PM
I tried the version with 3 columns, it didn't work and made loadings very long ;(
Test Subject
#74 Old 28th Aug 2015 at 7:28 PM
Both the three-column and four-column versions are working for me on the latest version, but occasionally items will get shifted sideways off the grid. Applying/removing a filter will usually fix it, but it's rather annoying.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#75 Old 31st Aug 2015 at 1:18 PM
Sweet Thaanks!! I found CC i didn't even know i had =), TS4 gives me some wierd issue where a few things will make thier own column in Cas out of my line of site... Thanks shady tumbler modders lol.
Page 3 of 31