Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Sep 2014 at 2:43 AM
Default Cheat Codes?
I invariably rely on cheats to enjoy my game. So far in S4, I've tried motherlode and freerealestate and they don't work. Does anyone have any info about cheats that work in this game? Especially for more money!
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 3rd Sep 2014 at 2:49 AM
From Carl's Sims Guide: Cheats
Test Subject
#3 Old 3rd Sep 2014 at 2:56 AM
Motherlode worked just fine for me!! :O
Maybe try either kaching or rosebud?
Instructor
#4 Old 3rd Sep 2014 at 3:19 AM
I use motherloade also and it works fine in my game but I couldn't get moveobjects or familyfunds to work.

You only live once make the most of it..:)
Test Subject
#5 Old 3rd Sep 2014 at 3:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by eman72
I use motherloade also and it works fine in my game but I couldn't get moveobjects or familyfunds to work.

Sadly there isn't a moveobjects code in TS4
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#6 Old 3rd Sep 2014 at 3:22 AM
Thanks, you guys! I knew some of the braniacs here would have an answer. I've bookmarked that guide and I discovered I was messing up my controls and clicks and shifts! So now I'm ready to go cheat!!!
Instructor
#7 Old 3rd Sep 2014 at 3:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SimBlob
Sadly there isn't a moveobjects code in TS4

I figured and that sucks I use that all the time in sims 2 and 3.

You only live once make the most of it..:)
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 3rd Sep 2014 at 4:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by edejan
I invariably rely on cheats to enjoy my game. So far in S4, I've tried motherlode and freerealestate and they don't work. Does anyone have any info about cheats that work in this game? Especially for more money!

motherlode worked perfectly for me, as did kaching. and just now I tried rosebud, and it worked too.
Test Subject
#9 Old 3rd Sep 2014 at 5:41 AM
They took out a LOT of commands which sucks.Either that or they haven't found them all yet. I guess I'll have to wait for mods.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 4th Sep 2014 at 10:34 AM
You can now place objects on quarter tiles anfd you can still use Alt.
Test Subject
#11 Old 5th Sep 2014 at 3:51 AM
Testingcheats On

is a functioning cheat code for Sim Needs & such. Functions almost the same way as Testingchestenabled True. Except any time you go to another lot or the screen changes you have to keep retyping it. It won't let you enter it on the main screen or menu or anything. Just in the game. Repeatedly. >.>;
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 5th Sep 2014 at 9:42 PM