Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#101 Old 31st Dec 2011 at 4:36 AM
Default Favorites
Favorite Books: The Saga of Darren Shan and The last vampire
Favorite Movies: Interview with the Vampire, Van Helsing and loads more (except Twilight)
TV series/Anime: Vampire Knight, Vampire Diaries, Being Human UK(and Becoming Human but that was mostly online)
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#102 Old 12th Mar 2012 at 1:54 PM
Favorite Book: N/A do not read that much vampire fiction
Favorite Movies: Some of the hammer dracula films, underworld, blade and many more (NOT THAT TWILIGHT RUBBISH!! )
TV series/Anime: young dracula, hellsing, vampire hunter d: bloodlust and many more

"I know, and it breaks my heart to do it, but we must remain vigilant. If you cannot tell me another way, do not brand me a tyrant!" - knight commander Meredith (dragon age 2)

My sims stories: Witch queen
Nocturnal Dawn
Scholar
#103 Old 13th Apr 2012 at 11:19 PM
TV=Buffy the Vampire Slayer <3 best TV ever!, Angel
Film=Lost Boys
Book=any Buffy ones!
Test Subject
#104 Old 13th Apr 2012 at 11:56 PM
Favourite vampire novel... not twilight series... Drink, Slay, Love, Anna Strong Series, Chicagoland Vampires, and Vampire short stories. {could't chose }
Lab Assistant
#105 Old 29th Apr 2012 at 9:00 AM
Twilight series, The Dark-Hunter Series by Sherrilyn Kenyon and the Argeneau Vampire Series By Lynsay Sands are my favorite vamp books. I wasn't as impressed by the Twilight movies but I still liked them and then probably the underworld movies as well. Also forgot Queen of the Damned.
Top Secret Researcher
#106 Old 14th Jun 2012 at 1:10 PM
I have haterd for twilight since I decied once that I wanted to see what did people like adout it so I brought the frist twlight movie ... I have only watched all the way through once as makes me ragfilled. Do'nt judge me for not liking twilight saga but that's just me.

"I know, and it breaks my heart to do it, but we must remain vigilant. If you cannot tell me another way, do not brand me a tyrant!" - knight commander Meredith (dragon age 2)

My sims stories: Witch queen
Nocturnal Dawn
Lab Assistant
#107 Old 26th Jun 2012 at 11:55 AM
I've read Twilight, liked it a few years ago but not anymore. Read one of the True Blood books, it was okay! The TV-show is better though and nothing like the books. I LOVE The Vampire Diaries (the show, haven't read the books). I've also decided to watch Buffy one day, because it seems like an awesome show!
Scholar
#108 Old 5th Dec 2012 at 4:45 AM
Twilight
Test Subject
#109 Old 25th May 2013 at 6:27 PM
Dracula: Dead and Loving It... Ok, ok... I was just joking, now seriously. Movies: Interview with the Vampire TV-series: Moonlight and The Vampire Diaries ---->>> The Vampire Diaries books are good too.
Scholar
#110 Old 26th May 2013 at 2:25 AM
I also liked the Underworld! Awesome movie! A must see for every vampire fan!
Test Subject
#111 Old 2nd Aug 2013 at 12:34 AM
Default I too am a True Blood junkie! :O
Quote: Originally posted by lethifold
For me, I'm a total True Blood junkie. I love the Sookie Stackhouse series, and I love the TV series now. They're both amazing in my opinion, and they don't murder the myths about vampires.

HELLO THERE. Now I seem crazy.. haha. I looove True Blood too! :O
Just wanted to point that out, because I don't know that many people who like the series and books! :O
Test Subject
#112 Old 2nd Aug 2013 at 12:39 AM
I prefer True Blood, because it shows vampires in an awesome form, and they drink blood and burn in the sun! :O
+ the plots and everything going on in the series, they are awesome. There are so many character deaths and developments, which makes it so awesome. Now the show is on its sixth season, and I really love how it's coming back to the theme from season 1 and 2, so that's perfect.

The Vampire Diaries is also good... well it was. I think the first 3 seasons were exciting and everything, but now it's just repeating itself on a lot of points. It's not exciting anymore BUT there is The Originals coming out soon, and it looks amazing!

Twilight is also good, but not as good as True Blood and The Vampire diaries, because in Twilight you must admit, that the creatures can't really be called vampires. Vampires have FANGS, they burn in the sunlight and they drink blood. Yeah Twilight has blood-drinking vampires, but that's also the only vamp-thing they have... + the speed and strength. I think it's an awesome plot and I really liked the films, but I don't think they should be called vampires.
Test Subject
#113 Old 29th Aug 2013 at 9:56 AM
As far as books, Dracula, Let the Right One In, and I am Legend are my top three, though I enjoyed the first several Sookie Stackhouse novels too

Movies: Nosferatu, Dracula, Shadow of the Vampire, 30 Days of Night, John Carpenter's Vampires, and The Last Man on Earth

Games: Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines (which I played the crap out of)

Comics: Preacher (one of the main characters is a vampire), and 30 Days of Night

If you can't tell by most of my choices, I prefer my vampires mean, smelly, unattractive, un-charismatic, and absolutely NOT sparkly.
Test Subject
#114 Old 6th Oct 2014 at 8:15 AM
Blade, Underworld, Dark Shadow:D
Scholar
#115 Old 6th Oct 2014 at 5:06 PM
Underworld and Van Helsing.

"It's said war - war never changes. Men do, through the roads they walk. And this road - has reached its end" - Ulysses, Fallout New Vegas
If you love Fallout and literacy, you'll ABSOLUTELY love my roleplay group. https://www.facebook.com/groups/127063690973781/
Top Secret Researcher
#116 Old 6th Oct 2014 at 5:58 PM
I like the movie called Dark shadows
it is actually the only vampire related thing i have
i few years ago i wanted to get the twilight box set with my money but my dad wouldn't let me have it because he was going to get it me for Christmas but when i opened all my Christmas presents i didn't get the twilight box set.
when i asked my dad why he didn't get it me and he said the price for it had gone up.
i was a bit annoyed because i told him that the price would go up as soon as he told me that he was getting it me for Christmas but he just didn't listen to me
I've never got round to buying it since.
Scholar
#117 Old 8th Oct 2014 at 4:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by coolsim22
I like the movie called Dark shadows
it is actually the only vampire related thing i have
i few years ago i wanted to get the twilight box set with my money but my dad wouldn't let me have it because he was going to get it me for Christmas but when i opened all my Christmas presents i didn't get the twilight box set.
when i asked my dad why he didn't get it me and he said the price for it had gone up.
i was a bit annoyed because i told him that the price would go up as soon as he told me that he was getting it me for Christmas but he just didn't listen to me
I've never got round to buying it since.

You'll thank your dad when you get older.

"It's said war - war never changes. Men do, through the roads they walk. And this road - has reached its end" - Ulysses, Fallout New Vegas
If you love Fallout and literacy, you'll ABSOLUTELY love my roleplay group. https://www.facebook.com/groups/127063690973781/
Top Secret Researcher
#118 Old 8th Oct 2014 at 8:36 PM
@ChinchillaJesus

why?
have you watched twilight?
Scholar
#119 Old 8th Oct 2014 at 9:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by coolsim22
@ChinchillaJesus

why?
have you watched twilight?

Ya, it really blows.

Page 5 of 5