Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Jan 2018 at 8:48 PM
Default Glitch or corruption? Sims inaccessible and moved to the "Default" household
Something peculiar I've encountered when playing the FreePlay, is that new NPCs spawn (despite me using all anti-spawn hacks from MATY and so on) every time I visit a community lot. When I check where the old ones have gone in SimPe, they have been moved to the Default household and been made uneditable. I've tried moving them back to the NPC household (by changing the Family Instance) but it hasn't worked, so I've ended up deleting most of them using this method.

Then I had some difficulties with my pregnant sims not giving birth properly (animation scene comes out wrong, controls remain grayed out afterwards). I thought I solved this by removing a couple of mods in my downloads, but now when I open up the game I find that my newly-born child has been moved to the Default household and lost all ties and relationships to her parents. I restarted the game and found that a hyena (random, I know) had been placed as the child in the family tree.

So I'm wondering if this has happened to any of you, if it is fixable or if my neighborhood is totally corrupt. I haven't encountered any other problems but the ones with the NPCs and the children/pregnancy.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 11th Jan 2018 at 10:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PlayerZhen
Something peculiar I've encountered when playing the FreePlay, is that new NPCs spawn (despite me using all anti-spawn hacks from MATY and so on) every time I visit a community lot. When I check where the old ones have gone in SimPe, they have been moved to the Default household and been made uneditable. I've tried moving them back to the NPC household (by changing the Family Instance) but it hasn't worked, so I've ended up deleting most of them using this method.

Then I had some difficulties with my pregnant sims not giving birth properly (animation scene comes out wrong, controls remain grayed out afterwards). I thought I solved this by removing a couple of mods in my downloads, but now when I open up the game I find that my newly-born child has been moved to the Default household and lost all ties and relationships to her parents. I restarted the game and found that a hyena (random, I know) had been placed as the child in the family tree.

So I'm wondering if this has happened to any of you, if it is fixable or if my neighborhood is totally corrupt. I haven't encountered any other problems but the ones with the NPCs and the children/pregnancy.

One or more mods are conflicting with your game and you need to find out which one it is.
Take out MATY mods for now and test your game and see what hapens.

All my Beginning Hoods here at MTS. http://www.modthesims.info/member.php?u=7749491
All my Beginning Hoods as Shopping Districts plus Old Town. http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=523417
MooVille, a tribute to Mootilda and her fabulous lots http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=534158